What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sativa.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so dose it look like she'll make it to the finish line.
I was planning to flower her to week 14-15 can she make it?
also Im thinking I need to skip a feeding and give just water fo the next watering.
cuz her leafs r looking a bit yellow.

so gimmy ur opinions and comments and ur 2 cents.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
also I cant rember to well but I think she is around 3 1/2 weeks of flower.
and she is under 346 watts of cfl lights.
there 2 fans in the cab blowing air in and a 3ed 2 sided fan sucking air out.
temps r around 70-79/80.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
It's hard to tell at this early stage mate, but she looks healthy enough for the journey ahead... just have to do your best to stay on top her feedwise... so far though, looking good :)

I wondered what kind of sativa is she? 14-15 weeks is a long time for some strains, plenty do go that long (and longer) but some sativas can be finshed quite quickly too..If she's from unknown stock, then you might be best to just keep an eye on her (and keep posting pics if you feel like you're not sure) and then start flushing when she feels right to you.

Personally I nearly always ignore reccomended flowering times, especially from seed as you just can't predict nature like that :) For me, they're finished when they say they are and not when the packet says :)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks for the info guys.
and yes might be best to just keep an eye on her (and keep posting pics if you feel like you're not sure) and then start flushing when she feels right to you.

anyone know when the best time of day to water ur plants?

J-Blunt

must be a BITCH to keep her under control lol

so about 4 weeks in...has stretch stopped, or can u tell yet?
i know that PERSONALLY i wouldnt take that sativa to 90% amber (on ur other thread i belive u said that) I would prolly pull at bout 20% amber, but thats cuz im impatient and love a racy high.

as for problems ive found that PH was usually my culprit

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If my sativas look like that they usually got too cold or to much Nitrogen. PH is a good starting point though. Sativas have always been finicky to me.