What's new

Sativa Soul's Grow Diary

Sativa Soul

Time for an update! Things are looking well in the garden. I've been out of veg ferts for two weeks though but that's been taken care of.

Let's start with the Banana Haze x Crash Test at 64 days of 12/12. She's really starting to get heavy and is frosting up better then expected. Crazy foxtailing as well.

And here's a nice Crash Test A clone at 55days.

And my favourite in the closet so far, the Crash Test C at 35 days of 12/12. Looking super frosty already. Very hazy smell and the easiest and faster grower in the closet too!

:jump:

jahman

Veteran
:wave:

wow what a nice grow!!! Everything looks fine, even better than fine!!!:smile:
really like Banana Haze x Crash Test! this grl should be super tasty! yaaay:smile:

Best vibes with your grow!:yes:

Sativa Soul

Thanks Jahman!

I like her too. The smell and taste is totally like the banana hazes. Which smell mostly like silver haze and some south east asian sativas. Very special imo

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Awesome pics man, that banana haze x ct is a damn looker... amazing bud structure on it too. Great job man...

B/R

B

Bigtimer7

Awesome pics mAN!!

Rep+++

Some of those sativas got really Frosty!! I love it. Is that one pollen chunk purpling up?

Very good job man, your a very skilled grower

Sativa Soul

B/R, thanks man! It is indeed an amazing bud structure. And it's a really easy manicure. You can litterally peel off the leaves really fast. No scissors required on this one.

Bigtimer, the pollen chuck did purple up a bit. She got a really nice pink hue and some purple on the leaves. I shopped somewhere last week but I didn't have a cam the last 2 weeks because my sister borrowed it. She was going on vacation and her digicam got stolen in curaçao 3 months ago. She hasn't got a new one yet.
I will start new clones of her real soon. I'll start flushing a little earlier too for full colours to make up for it.

:joint:

Sativa Soul

Well it's been a very long time since I updated this thread. I've been very busy the last 2 months, haven't had a cam for a very long time and had a spider mite problem.
Everything has been taken care of but I downsized the grow a bit until the end of december. When I will be seriously pimpin the closet. After that the show starts again!

CT C

Bable

CT F2 seedling

I probably won't be updating this thread until I start pimpin the closet.
See ya in a little while! :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good thing you updated then...if you pimp that closet ..let me know whe you post back up...PM me or something :smile:
pics and plants are looking realy well !!

Sativa Soul

Time for a little update!
As some of you may know, Core has been so nice again to send a whole lot of new strains to me for testing. I started germing them about 10 days ago. I lost a few seedlings in the process because I wasn't home for two days and a few died of underwatering.

Seedlings I've got going now:
- 5x Dominatrix (SSSDH x Bogglegum F2)
- 4x Misfit (Purple Bastard x Bogglegum F2)
- 4x Crash Test II (Amnesia Haze x Bogglegum F2)
- 3x Crash Test (Amnesia Haze x PeeWee)
- 3x 008 (Uknown Early x Bogglegum F2)
- 2x Mongrul (Purple Bastard x PeeWee)
- 2x Pollen Chuck Revised (Sour Diesel V2.5 x Bogglegum F2)
- 2x Pollen Chuck (Sour Diesel V2.5 x PeeWee)

I'm planning on germing a few more CT F2s for comparison with the CT and CTII.

There are some serious differences in vigour in the seedlings. The Dominatrix are the most vigorous by far and seem to be growing two times as fast as the rest of seedlings. All phenos have a very different smell as well.
In the CT II there are 2 runts for the moment but maybe they will take off a little later. Misfit seems to be the second most vigorous. 008 and the CTII seem to be the slower ones.

In a few days I will be ordering about €300 of materials to pimp the closet. Some white poly, new lamps, carbon filter, ferts, rockwool, and much much more. After that I will have a lot more veggin and flowering space, better materials and better control over the plant environment.
So stay tuned for the next update with pics and more info on the closet pimpin
:jump:

Groenten! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts