What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SATIVA PHOTO CONTEST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anna

very good info!! Now that our sativa is 9 weeks into flower and loaded with white hairs, I'll have to wait for another 2 months to finish. Using flora nova bloom for bud 4-8-7, you mentioned they don't like to much N, any suggestions on a different fert, or stay with the same? She gets 1100 ppm and a p-h of 5-8 thanks anna

P

pSi007

here is a fun one, not as big as some of those outdoor sativas out there. one thing i admit about indoors is that outdoors almost always makes a sativa better. enjoy that sun folks!

:rasta:

G

kalimist indoor plant .i wish i could grow outside under the big halide in the sky.
and a 4 month old cured kalimist bud.

urban

:lurk:
7249Obraz_136_resize-med.jpg

7249Obraz_041_resize-med.jpg

7249Obraz_068.jpg

7249Obraz_0241-med.jpg

7249Obraz_100.jpg

7249Obraz_0061.jpg

Last edited:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
heres my beef with sativas (besides not having much that circulates)....100% or even 90% sativas are land races and to grow them properly they need the conditions they received prior. That begin said most of them on here are indica influenced at the least minus a few. That haze the the black man posted was a beast and a real sativa. I think since there's been a recent better understanding of cannibus it's almost trendy to have or smoke sativas. I love them more than indicas don't get me wrong, i smoke quite a bit and can't do the indica stuck high all the time with out feeling like a zombie by 5. anyways sorry about the rant i just think that most peoples assumptions on something being a sativa is not wrong, just misinformed.

Anyways this is the most sativa dominant plant i grew but still was very indica in effect.
BEFORE:
DSC06435.jpg

AFTER:
DSC06883.jpg

and I'm out:abduct:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
oh and almost forgot her sister which mutanted out into a three way purple plant this was actually some of the best I've grown. You can see her sister in the backround of this picture
DSC06894.jpg

And a closer pic of the juicy goodness...
DSC07186.jpg

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.