What's new

Sativa Mexicana by Sativa Seedbank

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had 2 seeds of Nirvana's Royal Flush (Oaxacan x Jock Horror; formerly called Nirvana Special) grown outdoor this year. One was quite Jock-like (smell and structure) and the other - more stretchy and thin, I guess, more like the mexicana parent. This last one had such a clear, positive and at times magical high... in the class of true Haze but gentler in effect. I'll definitely grow Eldorado (the new marketing name for Nirvana's Sativa Mexicana) next season.

Excellent. Thank You for this information.

I had always suspected this would be a fantastic strain, first report ive seen that i recall here. I didnt see you mention anything about tolerance, or a ceilingless high. Those are things to really look at in a mexican sativa, afterall they are known for a few things.
This very strain was probably kept around by hard workin farmers that need not only income, but pain relief, and motivation which this herb can bring. You should keep getting higher and higher aswell, keep on smokin and test it out.

E

elmanito

Strain is pretty tough outside early flowering, but it is not an Acapulco Gold.This strain comes from Central Oaxaca and probably this strain is from the seedbank of Neville, but a great smoke report.:yes:

I bought this year mexican seeds from Astur Jaya.Its a pure landrace what i read about it.

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

Last edited:

Loompa

I grew these beans out a year or so ago indoors when I was on a hardcore sativa kick. I actually really enjoyed it.

Mine had a more ammonia, menthalated smell, very reminiscent of some phenos Ive found in alot of the haze offereings around the boards. Id have to concur with the original smoke report....my experience about the high is almost identical.....not much paranoia at all, very smooth high that is a social type weed for me. Not the strongest of all the sativas Ive personally grown, but it didnt lack potency at all and was more than satisfying.

I still have some left in a mason jar I keep in the fridge and I smoke it every once in awhile when Im looking for an up high with no raciness.

People laugh when I pull out the jar labeled "Mexicana"...thinking its just swag. I guess what they dont know wont hurt them...LOL

holla amigos !
Im a litle late in here ,got weed from mexico from cancun(yukatan)
I really like to know if i had the same weed,and im searching for lineage...so i got 2 pictures :

compresed mexican weed from old farmer in cancun(sativa)
picture.php

picture.php

The High was very social and pozitive...What do you think guys?Is the same weed?or schwag :D TNX

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nirvana is offering what they call New York Power Diesel, a cross of
Sativa Mexicali and Aurora Indica. Anybody grown it out yet??

jdkronyk101

I grew these beans out a year or so ago indoors when I was on a hardcore sativa kick. I actually really enjoyed it.

Mine had a more ammonia, menthalated smell, very reminiscent of some phenos Ive found in alot of the haze offereings around the boards. Id have to concur with the original smoke report....my experience about the high is almost identical.....not much paranoia at all, very smooth high that is a social type weed for me. Not the strongest of all the sativas Ive personally grown, but it didnt lack potency at all and was more than satisfying.

I still have some left in a mason jar I keep in the fridge and I smoke it every once in awhile when Im looking for an up high with no raciness.

People laugh when I pull out the jar labeled "Mexicana"...thinking its just swag. I guess what they dont know wont hurt them...LOL

sounds about right! they always laugh at my jar of brickweed seeds. i just dont tell em once its dry and in the jar...lol...they alway love it, and its always truly unique, completely different than whats available round here...
j.d.

yoss33

Veteran
picture.php

Sativa Mexicana x Jock (Nirvana Special / Royal Flush)
Just starting to flower now:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts