What's new

sativa is better weed than indica (the high)

D-Note

I will have to agree that sativa herb is "better". Based on the fact that I use something like 85% sativa and 15% indica in my daily life. Sometimes I like to bring myself down a little bit from the effects of a sativa strain, and for that I use an indica, but i rarely if ever find myself medicating using exclusively an indica.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
sats for me by preference..but i keep indies around for pain, eating, night and rainydays/lazy days..
love'm both really..but damn love that sat high laughing, paranoia, hearing things, ahh just love it..
peace all...enjoy them both..

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both! Sometimes together, sometimes apart :D

If you made me choose only one, I'd go with Indica.

A

arvid b

Indica is my Make-it-Sunday drug. When i want to relax i roll up an Indie-dom.

When it must be Saturday-night-all-day-any-day i roll a Sat dom.

I need both. I Love both. I grow both.

TBL420uk

Sativas foir the head, indicas for body.
Deffo, when i go to Amsterdam i smoke sativa on day indica the next hash the day after that & a bit of everythink on the last day & i prefer the sativa strains. I do love smoking an indica before bed. Most strains i have grown have had a bit of both in. My fav sativas dom strains are Kali Mist, G13 Haze & Hawaian Snow & my fav indicas are Purple Wreck, LA Confidential & Sweet Tooth & my fav sat/ind are Red Diesel, Chronic & Super Silver Haze.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Another Indica lover here, as a rule I strictly stay away from the Sativas.

enter sandman

The only thing an Indica is good for is hash. I 'personally' don't even put Indica in the same family as marijuana...though I know it is related to sativa. Give me a pound of the funkiest, most beautiful dense Indica and I will use the whole lb to make a small sack of hash. This is actually what people did way back in time...in the middle east. They grew Indica for the hash it could produce & they threw away the bud that was not resined up.

M

medi-useA

I prefer Sats...but NEED indica's...when I can I like to mix'N'match...
muA

paris

I am not a commercial grower really but even I can't justify a mostly sativa garden. The 12 week flower. The Magical Marijuana Disappearing Act when they dry. It's enough to make a grown man cry.

Growing up in the Midwest, nobody knew shit about pot. Everything was bag appeal. It was a great advantage to people who differentiated between semi-retarded couch lock and having their mind blown.

Mexican grown outdoor sativa's, granted mostly shake, went for a few hundred bucks a pound. I still say the best smoke for a broke ass American smoker who can't grow his own is good mexican brick sativa. It doesn't look or smell sexy but the high, sometimes, can be amazing.

OU812

I think I like a mix a bit more my self aswell, Last night I tried some of my sativa I've been caring for, c99 dominate, and it freaking scared me, reminded me of my haze nightmare in Amsterdam abit, though do note my tolerance is very low..

I was considering deleting my account last night, I just got really scared, and stoned.. And scared..

talk about anxiety, one hit wiped me out indefanlently …

And that my friend is why I can't smoke sativa at all. I am a MMJ patient and sativa anything? I'd rather shoot myself in the head!

INDICA, now that is the bud of the Gods IMHO...aaahhh....chill....relax....sleep....