What's new

Sativa hash?

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
cv-mixed-zam-jpg.18891733

That is a 3 gram ball of Ace Zamaldelica on the right. The bud was a year or two old when I bubbled it and this has been aging for 3 months since then. I hot rolled it again this afternoon. And I sampled one toke in my APX Volt vape. It worked very nicely. ;) Upbeat and long-lasting.

The other balls are Cherry Valley (Indica) on the left and Mixed Strain in the middle.

RobFromTX

cv-mixed-zam-jpg.18891733

That is a 3 gram ball of Ace Zamaldelica on the right. The bud was a year or two old when I bubbled it and this has been aging for 3 months since then. I hot rolled it again this afternoon. And I sampled one toke in my APX Volt vape. It worked very nicely. ;) Upbeat and long-lasting.

The other balls are Cherry Valley (Indica) on the left and Mixed Strain in the middle.

Ive smoked the Zam. I bet the hash is a trip down the rabbit hole

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your recommendations and for sharing your hash experiences with our sativa genetics! 🥰

Sorry for the delay in the reply @alvin88 thanks for your interest on our sativa genetics for hash production.
We have several very resinous sativa strains and sativa dom hybrids that produce amazing hash, such as:

Golden Tiger x Panama
Guawi
Malawi x Panama
Panama
Panama x Bangi Haze
Panama x Malawi
Super Panama Haze
Zenith

All these do great for the task, just the ones that sound more appealing for you also for flower consumption.

alvin88

Thanks for stopping by Dubi. And killer work everyone in those past few shots!!

Still hasn't made my decision much easier! Lol
But so far Panama is at the top of the list. Good thing I got 6 months to decide ✌️