What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Santa Reefer and His Elves are Busy in Santa's Reefer Shop

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Anyone who grows knows that we always have way more than we could ever smoke. There's no real money for me in selling so I give it away. Waiters, delivery drivers, my dentist and his staff always take joints. Some of my doctors. Neighbors. People I meet in bars. I give away about 50 to 100 joints a month. That's only an ounce or 2. I roll joints and put them into plastic test tubes with a little reefer flag. I assure you, I never wait for a seat in the restaurants and bar service is incredible. LOL

Anyway, in tune with the Christmas season and the gift of giving, I make up a bunch of reefer gifts for people I see over the holiday. Little plastic cupcake holders with a chocolate snowman and a nice bud in each cup. Not much. About 2 grams each. Then, I use one of the joints in the test tube and some ribbon.

I live in a resort town and everyone here is a zillionaire. You could leave $50 tips all day long and the servers would barely remember you. But I hand out these little joints and buds and people act like it's the greatest thing since ice cream. LOL I really get a good feeling seeing people smile and getting a bit of joy out of something a little different.

I'll be wearing my Santa hat and taking these out of my Santa bag for people from now until Christmas Day.

So, you better not shout. You better not cry. You better not pout, I'm telling you why.

Santa Reefer's coming to town.

:)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Anyone who grows knows that we always have way more than we could ever smoke. There's no real money for me in selling so I give it away. Waiters, delivery drivers, my dentist and his staff always take joints. Some of my doctors. Neighbors. People I meet in bars. I give away about 50 to 100 joints a month. That's only an ounce or 2. I roll joints and put them into plastic test tubes with a little reefer flag. I assure you, I never wait for a seat in the restaurants and bar service is incredible. LOL

Anyway, in tune with the Christmas season and the gift of giving, I make up a bunch of reefer gifts for people I see over the holiday. Little plastic cupcake holders with a chocolate snowman and a nice bud in each cup. Not much. About 2 grams each. Then, I use one of the joints in the test tube and some ribbon.

I live in a resort town and everyone here is a zillionaire. You could leave $50 tips all day long and the servers would barely remember you. But I hand out these little joints and buds and people act like it's the greatest thing since ice cream. LOL I really get a good feeling seeing people smile and getting a bit of joy out of something a little different.

I'll be wearing my Santa hat and taking these out of my Santa bag for people from now until Christmas Day.

So, you better not shout. You better not cry. You better not pout, I'm telling you why.

Santa Reefer's coming to town.

:)

View attachment 18934927 View attachment 18934928 View attachment 18934929 View attachment 18934930 View attachment 18934931 View attachment 18934932 View attachment 18934933
Hey looks like someone is going to have a Merry Christmas this year. Happy holidays to you friend.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very cool bro , you must be the most loved person in town, you wouldn't forget a free joint from a stranger and your Christmas gift is even better.

You ever want a few packs of FREE seeds pm me to take up the offer.

Peace

EasyE

Right on man!

I love giving away my outdoor Triangle Kush from last fall.

To hand someone an 8 gram nug and say " That's for you" is a good feeling.

Where I work, I know the dishwasher, old dude, really appreciates it.

I never made one dollar off of it, I didn't want to, but I did trade to get my carpets cleaned twice and for car repair.

Latest posts

Latest posts