What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sanctuary Garden

spacepot

It's certainly not abnormal for a healthy plant to throw new pistols right till harvest.
Heavy sativa's can throw new pistols past week 12.
Blue dream is sativa dominant.
Wouldn't worry at all.
thank you .....You're the best...

spacepot

not sure if you ever worked with bluedream but i read somewhere that its around 70 days flower time...im useing central cali sun right now and days are slowly getting longer so prob have 2 more weeks should i wait 2 more weeks or would next sunday be a good harvest day?

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That answer would require Eyes On.
I grow by looking at a plant, not a calendar.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another photo drop.

This is Blackberry.

Goblin queen pheno #8 on left, Cherry Bomb on right.

Blue city diesel.

Chem valley kush -- 6' tall from soil.

Island sweet skunk 6.5' tall from soil.

spacepot

That answer would require Eyes On.
I grow by looking at a plant, not a calendar.
thats the best answer i got im the same but just so much intake of so many diffrent info its hard too tell which ones are good..but i know you'res are really good. he best..thank you

/Tron

not even 4pages back in this thread and so much good words & advice

Always 5star in the Sanctuary Garden

on the note of teaching ppl how to grow, i've been in and out of the ring 3 times in the last year helping people. As much as i think i know what im doing and red alerts are flagged watching other growers, the main thing i've found is that learning the hardway results in renewed focus, triggers the growers' develop to sound off alarms when things are going sour.

I've experienced the arms length list of problems arising from inadequate grow rooms to inadequate growers. And its safe to say that the best thing to do, is keep the motivation high, and the expectations low, and lots of hands on with the growers. to show the labour involved or intricacies of certain things (feed/flush. plant rotation, plant assesment water and food tests, ectect)

Dont know where im going with all this explination, but its safe to say its stressful on one hand and humbling on the other.

Cheers all"
Hello again SG :)

/r7

/Tron

lol excuse the english, rushed that to the press without seeing the editor -_-

The main thing i found is that learning the hardway results in a better grower. After problems they have a renewed focus, better triggers to warn them when things go sour before they become catastrophes. Once a full grow has been run the growers usually have new game plans and higher expectations than before. Its quite pleasent to see the learning curve and the achievements made; especially being novice

cheers <3

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Photo bomb

AK-49

An ole timey strain - Jihad

Afghany Kush - Yumbolt

The Purps #1

The Purps - Neon pheno

Peace

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there SG, how did that Super Pug finish? Or is
she still going?

Super pig should be jammed up the breeders poopie hole.
What an embarrassment to the weed world.
........................:laughing:..............................
Fucking thing never showed past week 2 of flower after 8 weeks in flower room.
Grew to 8' tall, ran out of gas, so I put her outside in more soil to either flower or die.
It did neither, started revegging, so I got the pruner out, cut her down and tossed her in the bushes.

Complete waste of time and if I had more seed, it would go to the birds.
Birds might get something out of it.

HillBilly1

Veteran
Haha sorry bout the shit luck with her.. Mine died
I gave a cut ( unsexed from female seeds ) it got
To 14ft and showed nuts hahaha those guys
Are kind of a joke to me so far

It will stick to west coast genetics or homemade haha

nephrosis

HOLY HOT DAMN!!!! looks AMAZING!!! So i just got the word from my father inlaw. WE ARE MOVING OUT OF this shit hole called ORANGE COUNTY and moving up to san jose/sactown in a year or less!!! CANT WAIT TILL I CAN partake in these festivities!!!

OMG that AK!!!! and your sweet skunk! omfg that looks amazing!!!

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't sell seeds, but I'd be embarrassed to even give someone super pig.
If you're gonna do something for a living, do it right.
Female seeds = Meth heads of the seed world.

Hey Nephrosis :tiphat:

X

X_man

Super pig should be jammed up the breeders poopie hole.
What an embarrassment to the weed world.

Glad to see your back SG1. :biggrin:

That's some funny shit about the super pig. Sorry it was a waste of time and space. oh well , now you know and we do too.

Milking my last jar of Noc ;(

at least until the OverLord comes down.:woohoo:
Thinkin' one more week maybe.

here's a shitty pic or 2.

Attachments

• 20140606_07 (Medium).JPG
    20140606_07 (Medium).JPG
    76 KB · Views: 9
  • 20140606_14 (Medium).JPG
    20140606_14 (Medium).JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 6

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm always around, but this thread has always been obscure for some reason.
Probably should have been in the grow journal section instead of the indoor grow forum.
I was gonna abandon it and keep my energy committed to the minions and my outdoor thread.
Outdoor threads seem to have less uppity types.
More the happy hippie type forums.

Latest posts

Latest posts