What's new

San Fernando Diesel - Tester

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Magers'

Karma is allowing me to run some of his San Fernando Diesel beans as a tester.

I'll be soaking them tonight!

Hang on!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi,

I haven't popped seeds in God knows how long.

I usually buy seeds and give them to my friend who grows them out, flowers them and keep a mom. I then just get the cuts from him.

I'm gonna pop a whole shit wack of seeds and don't wanna screw it up as it's like a $1000 worth of em.

I got this Rapid Rooter 98 Site Mat to use, but have a few questions before I do.

1) The mat already has a bit of condensation inside of the platic it's in, has it already been pre-soaked and nuted?

2) Should I pop the seeds in water and then put them in to the mats or just put em right in to the mat?

3) Should I soak the mat or is it good to plant the seeds in the pre-soaked solution?

4) Once the seeds have sprouted should I just mist the mat or water? Nutes or plain H20?

Any help would be awesome.

I'm sprouting:

Karma's - San Fernando Diesel
Cali Connect - Alien Vacation
Cali Connect - Sour OG
Cali Connect - ****** OG
Cali Connect - Tahoe OG
Madaal - Satori
Reef's - Williams Wonder
DJ- Cocoa Kush

whodair

Veteran
sounds like a strong mix of genes karma gave ya !! sorry i cant help w the mat/rooters, i dont use them...

all the best to your grow vagpuncher !!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sup VagPuncher

Tossed in my .02 cents on rapid rooters.

I'm sure you're well aware, it takes all kinds. There's plenty of other ways to skin this cat. This just happens to be how I do it.

HTH

Hi,

I haven't popped seeds in God knows how long.

I usually buy seeds and give them to my friend who grows them out, flowers them and keep a mom. I then just get the cuts from him.

I'm gonna pop a whole shit wack of seeds and don't wanna screw it up as it's like a $1000 worth of em.

I got this Rapid Rooter 98 Site Mat to use, but have a few questions before I do.

1) The mat already has a bit of condensation inside of the platic it's in, has it already been pre-soaked and nuted?
Nah, its just moist but still ready to use if you want. I like to soak them before hand in a mild nute solution w/dry or liquid kelp for clones, I don't start seeds in rapid rooters but it'll work all the same.

2) Should I pop the seeds in water and then put them in to the mats or just put em right in to the mat?
Soak them 24 hrs, then sow, IMO.

3) Should I soak the mat or is it good to plant the seeds in the pre-soaked solution?
Your call, sowing the seeds direct into the rapid rooters out of the bag will work fine. If you soak them, give them a good hand wringing before using. They should be like a damp sponge, not dripping but still moist.

4) Once the seeds have sprouted should I just mist the mat or water? Nutes or plain H20?
Shouldn't need nutes while they're in rooters, by the time they're ready to get planted they'll just start to need food most likely. You can mist or water. I mist because rapid rooters hold moisture real well and it doesn't take much at all. Again, personal call but you'll see what works for ya after you handle a couple. The rapid rooters have stages of dryness that relate to the color of the rooter itself, you'll quickly get a handle for how much is too much.

Any help would be awesome.

I'm sprouting:

Karma's - San Fernando Diesel
Cali Connect - Alien Vacation
Cali Connect - Sour OG
Cali Connect - ****** OG
Cali Connect - Tahoe OG
Madaal - Satori
Reef's - Williams Wonder
DJ- Cocoa Kush

Nice batch of seeds to play with. Happy hunting.

E

EverLast

All the best VP! It's gonna be a great session! Don't forget the pics mate!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After 22 hour soak, they're in the rooters. None had popped during the soak.

I just misted the rooters with some plain H2O. The rooters are under a Sunblaster T-5.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, so I just poked around in the cubes and it looks like we have about half that have germed. Just waiting for them to pop the heads up. :)

WOW man...some really promising strains you have there....Im interested in atleast a few of those, if not all of them....Im tuned in.....

K

Karma Genetics

Ha ha ha let the show begin, Good luck bro, its always nice doing a search for new things, its like a adventure.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma, im growing your SFD along side Cali Connection's Sour OG and Rez's Pitbull Kush. All 3 are Sour D x SFV Kush.

Should be a great run. I'll be documenting it all.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
10 out of 10 Pitbull Sour Diesel have popped.

We have 10 San Fernando D out of soil.
We have 10 popped Sour OG waiting to come out of soil.
We have 10 popped Pitbull SD just planted in to soil.

30 for 30.

I plan on picking 3 moms. The most SD leaning.The most SFV leaning and the one right in the middle.

:)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just threw mine in towels too bruh,ill be watchin.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts