What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Fernado Diesel,Tona,and 8K

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup wattup IC mag,and all you good peeps in the Karma Genetics part of the woods.its me Tona back again w some of KG's rightous gear.i was lucky enough to be asked to grow this lady out and give her a test run for my brother Karma...of course it was my pleasure im always down for some fun.well long story short,i grew her out,and she so dank shes my new favorite girl in my harem.there wasnt a bad pheno,some were just better then others.u can take a peek in my maxxin and coolin thread for shots of her the 1st time out.well i love my keeper so much i think she desereves a spotlight thread,to show just how amazing this girl is...so this is it...i hope you enjoy...

1st i will catch ya up to speed,and where we are today...day 29.

just before flip...

picture.php

picture.php

day 1 flower....forgot to say,these are on 1/2 the room so actualy they will flower out under 4k

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

@ around 2 weeks,just about done stretchin...

picture.php

and today...
san fernando diesel,29 days...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and here is a few shots of my runner up,i still have a mom of her as well but the ones in the above pics were a different pheno...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and thats all i got for now my friends.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
peat-thanx brotha.
peace-T-

GD-ryt on homie.
peace-T-

CF-lol fasheezy...peace-T-

brotherindica-thanks maing,glad to have ya.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
update for u guys,hopin this thread gets some action,these girls deserve it

sfd's,in the back,31 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a couple room shots...

thought u might want to see where theyre growing up at :D

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-[/B]

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Tonatiuh:wave:

That is an impressive grow woahhh:)

This SFD looks awesome and the runner up looks just amazing!!

How do they taste and smell ?

Vibes:gday:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very Very nice T. Your lady looks great.

I have this same cross from another breeder, and it quickly shot to the top of my list too. Too many keepers to pick from.... Hard to toss any phenos.

Does your keeper lean one way or another? 70/30...50/50?

I'm definitely taggin this one bro.

:tiphat:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sunka-thyre real nice bro...the #1 has more of the og taste and #10 is a bomb mixture of both.but then again idk #1 has tht sour ass taste to it too...theyre both the bomb in their own unique ways.#10 won my heart because shes a strong ass bitch,she dont phase easily,made it thru some bad soil and came out swingin.when all the other stuff tht got tht soil shrivled up and died,she thrived.and she was amazing weed....thats a winner imo :D..i know im gonna keep them both,theyre both too good to let one go.
i made smoke reports of them both im pretty sure in my maxxin and coolin thread....if not they will be in here again soon....2nd and 3rd runs are always better then the 1st imho.
thats really make me smile to say because she comes out beautiful already.
peace-T-

Marlo-thanks maing...hell ya bro,i bet she did rise to the top fast...definetly hard to keep just one.number 1 is about that 70/30 and number ten is prolly around 50/50 to be honest w you...amazing smoke for sure...its the new favorite in my circle of friends that i smoke w regularly....ive created some pot snobs in my circle too believe me LMAO...
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
san fernando diesels...around day 33-34,just startin to do their thang...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

That is going to be one smelly nice field brother, Looks like they are going to deliver aswel.

Mrpiston38

damn T U have more threads then anyone i know bro. those SFD's are fucking awsome and i would love to get those in my new garden. great show so far. og how did u deal with ur smell u never updated me on that :p keep it green and stinky

Mr.P

PS dont u hate pot snobs lol j/k

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump:

san fernando diesel,6 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!! :D thought id set off October w the spirits ;)....btw this is agent orange not the sfd pictured above.like i said,them still have a ways to go.

picture.php

picture.php

hope u enjoy :tiphat:

peace-T-

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
nice skull bro... lol good job ton... if youdont mind me asking what do you got under that 8k plant count wise???

and about how long did you veg for?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
knowing what that other cutt smelled like........that's a stinkin' ass room right there....and full o nuggage....proost.....hit a foo'