What's new

san diegos finest seeds

cyat

Veteran
kinda random to post in this section, but you guys are into breeding and live pretty close.
Got one remaining black rose from heath robinson and its a man. Im not a pollen chucker, and a little afraid to it might sex my girls.
need some opinions/ advice
I even have rooted cuts of this fucker.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
C-99 squared?
--hellsya! ha...two diff branches of the same tree...this is one of the crosses voodoo did while he was here...

Grabbed 1 of each off the relists,I guess? :tiphat:
--nice score man...let us know how it goes when ya get to those seeds...what are they? #s 103 and 104 in line? :)...ive seen your seed habit! good luck man and thanks!

My only black rose is a confirmed man.
should I make lemonade?
I never really keep a man tree but its tempting, I really wanted to grow this strain.
wha u guys think.

kinda random to post in this section, but you guys are into breeding and live pretty close.
Got one remaining black rose from heath robinson and its a man. Im not a pollen chucker, and a little afraid to it might sex my girls.
need some opinions/ advice
I even have rooted cuts of this fucker.
---i got it...cool man...welcome aboard! hell ya..i remember hearing many good things about hr....what is the black rose? i have very short memory! ha...lots of ways to do it while minimizing risk...i used to pull the plant out was going to polly...leave it in a closet with a floro over it...polly branch(s) leave in there for two days, observing the 12 hr cycle of course...then spray the plant lightly w warm water, fan dry for a few hours and back in closet...there are better ways im sure...i was never risking much when i did it...i have learned that using more than one pollen source at a time like this can lead to some mixups though:)...what you gonna hit with him?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and i can tell you what the next project will be...have 4 HTC skunk ibl males just transplanted and vegging...4 cuts of a male i should say...for sure what will be getting hit right away is a valley and a chem d...plus any cuts i can talk smoketrees out of when the time is right...this is an untested male and these seeds will be going to the server fund....
og kush x HTC skunk ibl = OG Bub:D

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
we can hit the purple joy or purple urkle to make some more purple skunk beans. Sour Diesel x skunk could be pretty sick!

C

CascadeFarmer

Sub - decided to trash my Mountain account for various reasons. Will hit you up when I get to 50.

cyat

Veteran
thanx for the advice sub
hey humbleguy thats right the seeds are from heath. I think its a shiva skunk x ? not sure gotta look it up. not trying to make a buck off the mans work just want to want try this strain even if I have to cross it. wish it was female... but oh well
I tossed the daddy plant but have some rooted cuts still in veg.
maybe I could cross it with the lvpk, call it the black kush
spraying the cuts with silver was suggested, any one do this to reverse the sex?

got some V3s from heath too that are comfirmed females... cant wait to try her, cuts of the v3 are rooted, these were from feminised stock. this one is nl x widow x g13. looks like a sick yielder too.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
we can hit the purple joy or purple urkle to make some more purple skunk beans. Sour Diesel x skunk could be pretty sick!
---lets do the purple joy...im veggin the males as we speak!
Sub - decided to trash my Mountain account for various reasons. Will hit you up when I get to 50.
dude...that last account was a record! ha...29 more posts...
thanx for the advice sub
hey humbleguy thats right the seeds are from heath. I think its a shiva skunk x ? not sure gotta look it up. not trying to make a buck off the mans work just want to want try this strain even if I have to cross it. wish it was female... but oh well
I tossed the daddy plant but have some rooted cuts still in veg.
maybe I could cross it with the lvpk, call it the black kush
spraying the cuts with silver was suggested, any one do this to reverse the sex?

got some V3s from heath too that are comfirmed females... cant wait to try her, cuts of the v3 are rooted, these were from feminised stock. this one is nl x widow x g13. looks like a sick yielder too.

that v3 sounds fukn badass! i got some old nl x (g13 x hashplant)...trying to find the time...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just now heard about ogbub...man that sucks...he gave me some solid advice when i first started playing w seeds...seems to have done a whole lot of good in the community...looks like hes gone for a lil while...good luck and much respect..

C

CascadeFarmer

you delete you account more than anyone bro :p
I get bored easily...lol. This time I'm basically disassociating myself from anything to do with KOS and we'll just leave it at that.

dude...that last account was a record! ha...29 more posts...
I'd easily have over 5,000 posts here if I just kept my first account :)

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a small update on the Mt Madness. The first pheno was not fruity at all in early flower but is taken on a fruity smell now Citrus Skunk. The second pheno is Grape Fruit all the way.

picture.php

picture.php

Second Pheno 1 week behind

picture.php

picture.php

C

CascadeFarmer

Jeez those Mountain Madness phenos look pretty sick...nice job man! Look nice and healthy. Both have solid resin production but pheno 2 looks a bit more intense. I love Grapefruit C99...only pheno I like actually...lol.

Definitely looking forward to how they smoke for you.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow man...you are rocking those! and citrus skunk sounds like madness to me...even in the second pheno i see madness in the pistils...did i say wow? great job man... update as soon as you get a chance!
...these cindy crosses aint no joke...i cured up a guys samples of valley99...havent hit it much at all...me and bro been hitting nothin but this afternoon and for those who got those beans...its a rocking cross...the high is spectacular...the kind of impact quality high you get from...say...ecsd...i kind of overlooked this one a lil in my excitement about the socal99...but this is good herb

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
said it before...this cindy99 line is the most cure dependant plant ive grown...good high from the start...but great w a cure...that sounds negative...ha...this cindy line is the most cure beneficial ive grown!haa

C

CascadeFarmer

and citrus skunk sounds like madness to me...even in the second pheno i see madness in the pistils...
For me it's like the first pheno has the Madness general structure and the second pheno has more prominent Madness pistil structure. Madness has one of the more interesting pistil structures I've seen and easily recognizable which still comes through in the first pheno.

In looking at the first pheno closer are those a few nanners?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Sub, fanangled some sixth element beans do you have any pics?

Peace kit-
---hola kit...i do not...i think greyskull has a few...mostly veg though...spicoli posted some dry nug shots a bro of his did under cfl's....if you like socal master you gonna love this! please update w pics as you go along!
For me it's like the first pheno has the Madness general structure and the second pheno has more prominent Madness pistil structure. Madness has one of the more interesting pistil structures I've seen and easily recognizable which still comes through in the first pheno.

In looking at the first pheno closer are those a few nanners?

--ya the first thing i noticed about #1 was the rotor blade leaves at the tips of the nugs...very promising from the madness side of things...oddly enough, judging from pics alone...it seems the madness holds her own against the cindy dad better than most!

C

CascadeFarmer

it seems the madness holds her own against the cindy dad better than most!
Yeah the C99 does seem to dominant a lot of crosses you make. Those are some sweet Mountain Madness plants. The Valley99 seems like it came out really good and easy to reproduce...since all you guys grow down there is Valley OG...lol!

I need 50 posts AND a week being here before PMing so that should kick in tomorrow.

Latest posts

Latest posts