What's new

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, the bad news is that all 5 of the o.r. apollo 11 beans my bro put down turned out to be female. the good news is all 5 of the o.r. apollo11 beans my bro put down turned out to be female!
....so i guess once i select the appropriate males there w be some apollo crosses soon. got the 5 cindy99males so i def see some apollo99 beans coming next....i handed off alot of seeds to a local collective last night....soon they will be passing on a nice lil chunkabeans to the server fund. look for them to be sent out before the end of the month
mountain madness f2s
rasberrykush x mm
sourdab 'a' f2s
sourdab bx

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
what up tr! how ya been?...too bad about the strains lost...ironic too, considering the beans i have...just gonna test em out and see if they are worth raising money for the sight, or slated for freebie status...(the sourdabneys)...

~PM~

---you liked the p91 x iron cindy? didnt hear much about them from the peeps that got em...i expect the j1 x ic cross would be more sativa in nature, but im betting the flavor will be intense! but please...give us a lil something on the pcross...whacha think?

It wasn't the favorite but a keeper. Could produce large yields if veg'd for long, think small bush.[grew similar to C99] Spicy aroma after harvest. Clone easy as pie.

:tiphat:

TR

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Things crossed with C99 for some silly reason tend to be Cindy dom.

This at times is a bit unfortunate.

Considering all things it has been previously crossed with, seems to me to resemble DC with it's dominate role.

The p91 x (metal haze x c99), should be hit with a heavy Afghani at least this specimen.

Imho, it deserves at least a glance towards the future in breeding projects.

YMMV

TR

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things crossed with C99 for some silly reason tend to be Cindy dom.

This at times is a bit unfortunate.

Considering all things it has been previously crossed with, seems to me to resemble DC with it's dominate role.
-----agreed. cindy is not my favorite flavor...but the high on the females that have come from this particular line im playing with is so strong, and borderline(heres a word i RARELY use in conjunction w cannabis) psychedelic that it MUST be saved in my collection, so i figure i might as well play w it and spread it round a lil!
The p91 x (metal haze x c99), should be hit with a heavy Afghani at least this specimen.

Imho, it deserves at least a glance towards the future in breeding projects.
---well, ive got a last few of those beans...there were not many to begin with....ive still got a sourdabney male that has been used in one round, awaiting the results to see if he throws the sweetblue phenos or the skunky afghani phenos...maybe a polyhybrid might finish this particular experiment out! plus, as of last night, i have a cut of p91 i will be growing out,,,maybe i will plant the last of the p91/ic and look for a nice daddy to bring back to p. fuck, i need more room, time, and numbers allowed! haha...thanks forhittin back t.r....hope ya stick around for awhile...if not will catch ya next time.
YMMV

TR

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup man.....they are sending in a shitload of mountain madness(madness x pollen from two c99 breeder males from rev's breeding program) f2's from greyskull...the f2's are a 'bottleneck' hybrid of sorts-one female and 7 males
...a shitload of rasberry kush (bubba imo) x mountain madness---also from greyskull
...a very few packs of (5 packs i think) sourdabney 'a' pheno x sourdabney male(untested male as of yet)
...5 more packs of ecsd x same sour dabney male...
...gonna plant some of the bx seeds myself...wanna see which pheno that sour dabney male is gonna throw-the afghani skunky pheno(sourdab 'a' pheno) or the sweetblue pheno(sourdab 'b' pheno) that i havent released the f2 seeds from that pheno yet...(the original mom threw some nanners, i need to see if it was stress or genetic before anyone bids money on em)

sup man.....they are sending in a shitload of mountain madness(madness x pollen from two c99 breeder males from rev's breeding program) f2's from greyskull...the f2's are a 'bottleneck' hybrid of sorts-one female and 7 males
...a shitload of rasberry kush (bubba imo) x mountain madness---also from greyskull
...a very few packs of (5 packs i think) sourdabney 'a' pheno x sourdabney male(untested male as of yet)
...gonna plant some of the bx seeds myself...wanna see which pheno that sour dabney male is gonna throw-the afghani skunky pheno(sourdab 'a' pheno) or the sweetblue pheno(sourdab 'b' pheno) that i havent released the f2 seeds from that pheno yet...(the original mom threw some nanners, i need to see if it was stress or genetic before anyone bids money on em)

Are these going to be Seedbay freebies or BIN/Auctions?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
greyskull had mentioned freebies on another thread, but we want to do the mm f2s and the ras kush x mm as cheap bins....nice and cheap plus we get to help raise money for the sight...everyone wins...the dabney beans will go to the server fund auction as auction beans i imagine...

Last edited:
U

unta

Nice man that sounds great on the strains and pricing. Good work sub and grey!

G

guest5703

Southstreets, I think some beans got to shops under the same company name but it wasnt Sub.....Seems someone is playing games.....At least thats what I heard....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
it depends streets...a few packs were donated to a friend who wanted to see if seeds would be in demand. these were labeled and the price printed on them. we are talking a very few, i think 10 packs total....well, couple weeks later a bro is in a diff shop and he sees seeds for sale, looks at the label and sees its under the same name just diff spelling...if the pack had "daY" anywhere in the name it wasnt mine or greyskulls' beans.
---i address the subject only because that seed drop was a one time thing...the mods dont have to worry bout me spammin...i doubt that bro is gonna be sellin seeds...think he got caught up in my passion for the subject and wanted em! haha
---cali-weird right? i mean, if it was a brand name, or i was a brand name, i could see it happenin...or if there was more then one way to spell the word...i dont understand, but i just woke up and im gonna be late for physical therapy....

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran

When are these dropping?

Need Dabney. :bump:

TR

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey rain waddup....not sure...kinda outta our hands as the collective gets first pick then forward seeds to destinations...i was told they were going out next week.
--both grey and noyb are still around...grey picked his old nick back up...noyb, well, noyb is taking a break from the growing game, but he still floats around...

yo sub was the disp you were sellin them at somewhere round uni and texas st??? thats were there sellin ur or a hacks beans at.. across from the dennys.. if ya know what i mean..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
see p.m.-...dont want mods thinking this is gonna be a regular thing...it was a one time donation to see if his customers wanted seeds...

Latest posts

Latest posts