What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Mitochondrion

mito! your doing madness justice! rockin the fuk outa her actually...i love how much weight comes from the low branches! you dont even realize from the pics how far up some of those bigass sidebuds have to reach! you can take her as early as 58 or as late as 70...
...i dont think she is salmon creek big bud for a couple reasons...

Subrob - Thax for the compliment. I am on day 53 right now and was figuring I had about another week, but I am going to shoot for the day 70. I like to take things out a little longer for some punch and color.
Your right about the side branches. The actual colas on the side extend down for at least a foot, while the main cola is only 10 inches long. The circumference on the top is just a smidge over the circumference on the side braches.
I have seen Salmon Creek a couple times before. The Madness I had seen before seemed to display more orange while the salmon Creek seemed to be somewhat pinkish hued after the flush. size was comperable. Thank you for the info, I had read your threads in the past but it has been a year since I heard of the Madness to the time I am growing it. I did not feel like weeding through a 400 post thread I had already read every page of and the others, again and i appreciate you saving me the time!LOL :biggrin:

Amazing fruity flavor and smell
beautiful pink pistles

Amazing1.jpg

Amazing_2.jpg

Very Nice !!

Jalisco Kid

I agree cause I for sure have some questions. I've spent the last few months on a research project and got heavily into humates/humic acid/fulvic acid as part of it.

One question I have is do you do sap pH testing or are you aware of this? Kick up a thread somewhere and lets get going.

I use a Cardy pH meter, I use it more then my refractormeter. I paid about 180 bucks for it. JK

Mitochondrion

Some shots from inside for once...
Old root bound motherplants that got flowered.
First up will be Chemdawg
picture.php

Check out my new thread i just started for more pics. Definitely not the healthiest of plants, but i knew they were gonna struggle. Next round should be kickass!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3157210#post3157210

Wow Spicoli not used to seeing indoor from you!! It was cold this winter hunh!! LOL! i was surprised at the last outdoor shots i saw of yours which looked pretty damn good. I was wondering how you were achieving it with the temps we have been having. Anyways Grats.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mjboy...appreciate the update...but we have been chastised before regarding posts like this in this particular thread..they dont mind them in the socal dispensary thread though..thanks..

mjboy

very sorry and ill make sure not to do that. I thought we were just sharing spots since i have clones for medical members. Its all good and sorry about that.

greents

JeffSpicoli how far in were those shots? those ladies are mammoth
hey sub, have a link on that thread by chance?

J

*Journeyman*

I use a Cardy pH meter, I use it more then my refractormeter. I paid about 180 bucks for it. JK
So I assume you're using it for testing sap pH? If so will be interesting to learn how you apply that to canna growing. ogp91fam will start up a thread and will be a good one to check out and contribute to. I'm not dealing with canna anymore but straight up agriculture but it's still all about plants.

J

JeffSpicoli

ya mjboy, check out the socal clones thread subrob just linked.... Thats the perfect spot to post that list, and people will be stoked im sure.

mito - i would still be flowering girls outside right now, but my house is currently on the market, so i cant be having people comin by to check it out while i got girls flowering in the backyard. I live like literally less than 100ft from the ocean, so the temps never drop to low where im at. If i was just a little bit inland, it would probably get to cold overnight for winter-outdoor flowering.

greents. Those are about 8 weeks in. Gonna let them ago another 2-3 weeks. Things should be hopefully looking super swollen/ready to burst by then :)

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Anyone know what this is? ;)

%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

The funniest shit of all is that I recently gave you K+ for a great post about "The Brain" on WT while a bunch of people were taking shit, then you replied in a very cool way thanking me. It was a very comprehensive and wise post. I regard you highly over there.

When you came on here without pics proclaiming you were God's gift to Cannabis, we got very scheptical at your delivery, as we deal with many trolls on here, it's different than a community like WT where people are less anonymous...We depend on pics and humility to try to sort out trolls sometimes...anyway

After realizing I knew you from there, and saw recent pics and wise thoughts on WT, I must say your story is not the issue, it's all in the delivery...

Too bad you lost P91, I hope to see more pics **like the ones posted in WT, and maybe a bit more information on the strains you have and what is in store. For example, the pic you posted there, saying it was P91XSkunkXNL, you said it was P91 on here..Was there NL in that cross, those pics were a cross? And the Panama sound sick, is it available?

I really enjoy your posts on WT BTW, funny I didn't connect you with that handle, sorry for the blunt posts, I will try to be more open minded and try to be more patient before losing my faith in posters who come out of nowhere saying alot, instead of showing the work and joining the community like most people do.. Anyway, we went over that already, I'm way more interested in your strains and experience. I could tell on WT when we interacted that you were a no BS guy, as you showed in that "the Brain" and a couple other threads I follow.

Anyway, that P red looks crazy red, best of luck..hope you find a new "P91-quality" clone.
Best of luck,

Sincerely MD

Last edited:

ogP91fam

So I assume you're using it for testing sap pH? If so will be interesting to learn how you apply that to canna growing. ogp91fam will start up a thread and will be a good one to check out and contribute to. I'm not dealing with canna anymore but straight up agriculture but it's still all about plants.

for sure sap testing is super cool and fun...rolling up the lil leaves and squeeeeeeezing! but more than fun, great info. Im not dead set on the whole 6.4 exactly for every plant...but it is really good to keep track of and know. So many folks get confused on many aspects of ph....hydrogen availability changes for so many reasons and at times are so temporary that i dont like to react too quickly but for trending it is one of the best things to watch and observe how levels change in reaction to what you give. so many folks hear about plant ph and assume it is related to the water's ph, (which i guess it is to a limited extent) and dont bother to check it. I will get that thread up quikly....thanks for the prodding...

ogP91fam

Fellas chill for a sec i think he may be what the french call le git. (LEGIT) i'll talk to him in pm, i bet we know each other or are friends of friends in a closer then six degrees of kevins bacon.

this sounds like the making of a reunion. i'll bring the guac for them tacos......yeeeehaw! How bout off Birmingham....in Vista....does that addy ring a bell....duplex on the right.....lol

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Wow Moldy:watchplant:, thats purty. Details?

I'll let Pfam give details, I feel bad I questioned him now that I know who he is and have interacted on the net with him, just know he's an energetic, and wise guy from the posts I read and reply to elsewhere....:hide:

Have a good weekend fellas, P91fam, now we expect alot of info, specially that collab, Panama Red (what's the name) Sedena?
Sorry if I gave too much info..

PS - Is the BRain your creation? Your boys?

J

*Journeyman*

That red and bud structure is indica based and not sat like from Panama. Who the heck grows sats indoors these days anyway...lol.

Daiwa13

Whats with the cuts of GDP floating around town? I know the info is possibly in this thread... but its LONG. Looks like an easy going strain, but seems to be peeps bread & butter..