What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

G

guest5703

dude GC can be pulled at 45 no worries!!! I know you know that spicoli, I just cant believe she really is that fast!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well the sdfg group is an invite only group...i would expect to see someone on this thread for a bit before they got invited, unless its a friend of a member who will vouch for him/her...gotta pay the dues...a quicker way would be to start having the get togethers at thier house, im tired of cleaning up all the extra herb, hash, and edibles you guys end up leaving on my counters when you leave!....so thoughtless! hahahaha
---got to thinking about how this answer from me sounded...didnt really like it...so i would like a redo..haha
.... this thread really is the san diego growers group...as far as the social group is concerned, i dont think there had been a post made on those boards in months..the spirit of the san diegos finest cuts growers has always been right here...and i am happy to see so many new faces around...well, you know what i mean...if people are refering to the fact some of us know each other away from the sight..well thats diff...what i will say is i would not recomend anyone try to meet up w others from a sight like this..too many risks...we have the luxury as a medical state to have met each other at meetings, dispensaries etc..like any circle of friends and that circle is not likely to be affected by membership in an online social group..anyways..just wanted to sound less exclusive and elitist...you are already part of san diegos finest just by being here..enjoy and welcome..sub

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
---got to thinking about how this answer from me sounded...didnt really like it...so i would like a redo..haha
.... this thread really is the san diego growers group...as far as the social group is concerned, i dont think there had been a post made on those boards in months..the spirit of the san diegos finest cuts growers has always been right here...and i am happy to see so many new faces around...well, you know what i mean...if people are refering to the fact some of us know each other away from the sight..well thats diff...what i will say is i would not recomend anyone try to meet up w others from a sight like this..too many risks...we have the luxury as a medical state to have met each other at meetings, dispensaries etc..like any circle of friends and that circle is not likely to be affected by membership in an online social group..anyways..just wanted to sound less exclusive and elitist...you are already part of san diegos finest just by being here..enjoy and welcome..sub

Thanks sub. :) That first post kinda left me a bit baffled. I am one of the new people to the San Diego scene but it kinda made me feel left out considering I have been on this site since the first year it was up. I also know that this is not personally addressed to nobody in particular and is to all the newcomers to this thread.

I understand yours and others feelings when someone comes in asking to meet up and get clones, its very uneasy. I grew in a no tolerance state before moving here(Va) and I can tell you that security is top priority. Gotta look out for number 1. I don't have any California strains per say but I will try and bring something to the table here in SD. Once again thanks for clarifying and thanks again for the welcome. Keep it danK!(you guys don't seem to have a problem with this hehe) :wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the thread is a rockin
picture.php

-------------deathcake
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^see that little slicemark in the lower right hand corner? those are the size pieces we were eating...at least i was...and i ate two....im not sure what time the next day it wore off, but it was sometime before 5(PM) when i got up!

yibidy

so someone let me know the pics of my friends plants werent showing up cuz they were set to private. oops. they were like a page back, hopefully they work now, i was wondering why they only showed up when i was logged in. i know the pics are bad ill try to go over there right when his lights are eithe turning on or off so i dont have to get pics with hps. the least organic thing that goes into that garden is pure blend pro and i would still call that organic. my friend and i are prop 215 and sb 420 compliant.

V

Voodoo

^^^see that little slicemark in the lower right hand corner? those are the size pieces we were eating...at least i was...and i ate two....im not sure what time the next day it wore off, but it was sometime before 5(PM) when i got up!

Very nice. Should make the holidays more bearable right? :xmasnut:

bageled j

hey all.i was sumoned here to drop sum info on two cuts

Legend OG-this cut was originally sourced in FL around 1990-1991.when gottn is was just called "the og" not kush anything.the og they were referring to is the TK.
smells and tastes like funky,bo,puppys breath and lemons(this is the order i think smell and taste are from strongest to weakest-exact opposite from the TK)
high is more of a up half head half body type of thing.not like the rascal cut which is body dom.imo of course

here is the legend at around day 33-34
picture.php

TK-Triangle Kush(TK info from my bud big ricky-the source of this cut)-been in FL since mid eightes.i have no doubt thats where all the OG's came from.one smell and u will too.i believe all the OG's are S1 of the legend cut(and from what my source(the guy who brought the legend back from FL in 90-91) said thats exactly right),and the legend is a s1 of the TK.
smell and tasted like lemon,funky,bo,puppys breath(this is the order i think smell and tastes are from strongest to weakest)
high is similar to the legend,nice almost perfect 50/50 head body
will get a pic of the TK as soon as my lights come on.i believe the super crusted fan leaf in the above pic is one.i got 12k dedicated to em and there all mixed so i dont really know

both these cuts will never leave my stable as long as im alive.by far the best smoke ive come across.EVER.these are both GRAIL worthy

SR damn does that deathcake look scrumptious

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I've found a 35 +/- gram piece of DeathCake is not fatal...
sure cuts down on the bowl burning though!

J

JeffSpicoli

i gave my mom a small piece of the deathcake... Very very small.

She said she was soo high she felt like smoke was coming out of her mouth and nose

V

Voodoo

/\/\/\ DOES WANT.(skinny kids like cake too!) Just harvested one of the two white diesels and one of the P91s, thought I would share a pic.

Attachments

• 100_1653.jpg
    100_1653.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 10
V

Voodoo

I wish I could post the pic of his face, the best way I can describe it is "WTF???"

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sent my boss home w a piece of the cake last night....got y first text from boss 'round 730 saying WOW...and boss been off my jock ALL DAY so far....haha...must have more...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey all.i was sumoned here to drop sum info on two cuts

Legend OG-this cut was originally sourced in FL around 1990-1991.when gottn is was just called "the og" not kush anything.the og they were referring to is the TK.
smells and tastes like funky,bo,puppys breath and lemons(this is the order i think smell and taste are from strongest to weakest-exact opposite from the TK)
high is more of a up half head half body type of thing.not like the rascal cut which is body dom.imo of course

here is the legend at around day 33-34
picture.php

TK-Triangle Kush(TK info from my bud big ricky-the source of this cut)-been in FL since mid eightes.i have no doubt thats where all the OG's came from.one smell and u will too.i believe all the OG's are S1 of the legend cut(and from what my source(the guy who brought the legend back from FL in 90-91) said thats exactly right),and the legend is a s1 of the TK.
smell and tasted like lemon,funky,bo,puppys breath(this is the order i think smell and tastes are from strongest to weakest)
high is similar to the legend,nice almost perfect 50/50 head body
will get a pic of the TK as soon as my lights come on.i believe the super crusted fan leaf in the above pic is one.i got 12k dedicated to em and there all mixed so i dont really know

both these cuts will never leave my stable as long as im alive.by far the best smoke ive come across.EVER.these are both GRAIL worthy

SR damn does that deathcake look scrumptious
---thanks for puttin the info up man...now ive got something else to crack out on now that im fully aboard the og train!

humbleguy

Veteran
a humble piece of the pie;

Ultra Blue Romulan;
picture.php
picture.php

Somewhere in your backyard;
picture.php

That Plumeria you guys got your hands on;
picture.php

the family reserve;
picture.php