What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

praisehim.

Veteran
i think my trellis filled out :xmasnut:

can anybody verify a headband ? is this what they look like ?

platinum OG...one plant.. six tops..five showing

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is some of Cannacopia's BC RoadKill(Deep Chunk x RoadKill Skunk)

1 of 5 females from seed finally hitting the tables for rotation. May the best female win. Updates to follow;

picture.php

]

i kinda skipped over this one when i saw the jtr...but im anxious to see what you do with this...kinda been on the radar for awhile...nice variety you run man..

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love it when a quality girl puts out...

Chem 4 at day 43

---looks sooo dialed in man...and that pic of the dub was picture perfect as well...we will be finishing our chems just bout the same time...the d ive got going is as dialed in as ive done her...should be a very nice, accurate comparison of the two....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
her at 51..the full shot isnt the best shot...she looks better...but i wanted to show size...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

onegreenday

Veteran
Posted by onegreenday View Post
yo shan the wd looks nice...........

who is the breeder?

thanks.
I have no idea, actually...I got it from a collective when a random vendor came by with it...

shan,
maybe it's one of these.............

Burn some heavy oil with White Diesel!
The name ‘diesel’ summons images of power, strength and reliability. The cannabis strain that shares this title gives ganja connoisseurs all those attributes plus a zesty lemon-grapefruit flavour in a delicious and potent hybrid that’s easy to grow and even easier to smoke!
White Diesel is based on the unique hybrid that was first identified in NYC, where Diesel is still considered one of the top strains around.
Our seed-strain captures the muscular bud development and unmistakable sharp, fruity taste of the original, while adding an even thicker covering of sticky trichomes. This improvement makes females appear more white than green at the height of flowering and gives White Diesel her name.

Last edited by a moderator:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
am alsohappy to report all that craziness w me thinking the cut i have as madness wasnt, well, that was just....craziness! dont know what happened, well, i do, but its a loooong story....plus im nuts...anyways...will get pics up soon...she is dankin out though!

humbleguy

Veteran
i kinda skipped over this one when i saw the jtr...but im anxious to see what you do with this...kinda been on the radar for awhile...nice variety you run man..

I found several threads on these girls, on other sites as well. Some nice grow displays by CornFlake and BrainDead in the Cannacopia test grow forums. The Roadkill Skunk was legendary in the North East and coupling her up with Tom Hill's genetics should prove an interesting mix. Again, I have 5 females to select from and will definitely keep you posted on the results.

G

Greyskull

am alsohappy to report all that craziness w me thinking the cut i have as madness wasnt, well, that was just....craziness! dont know what happened, well, i do, but its a loooong story....plus im nuts...anyways...will get pics up soon...she is dankin out though!

Soooooooooooooooooo.....
you do have madness in your garden afterall?

nice pics everyone i'll have to put up some of my own... that D i have sub is pretty big and maybe a **** hair further along than yours....

but its got that tmv action where the leaves are all splotchy and shitty camo color. but it smells like a rotten afghan camel. YUMMY

G

guest5703

I knew it rob, she looked like madness allll along!

HEY EVERYONE, could you check the club page and post on the new thread I just wrote. Gotta see if were all in agreement about new members trying to join right up front....I mean I'm getting posts on my member page like this

CAN I JOIN THE SAN DIEGO'S FINEST GROWERS CLUB?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well the sdfg group is an invite only group...i would expect to see someone on this thread for a bit before they got invited, unless its a friend of a member who will vouch for him/her...gotta pay the dues...a quicker way would be to start having the get togethers at thier house, im tired of cleaning up all the extra herb, hash, and edibles you guys end up leaving on my counters when you leave!....so thoughtless! hahahaha

Z

Zeinth

YUP...

YUP...

See...I posted a while back the sub had the real deal fire og cut.

HHmm...ok..ya.. I am just gonna have to step up my game.

crazy looking world class thread.

FaderVader

Club huh, im totally missin out ~_~ lol

At least ya got your madness.

I never figured out what my "gdp" cut was, someone said it was madness, now im all confused =P

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit, m still confused! somewhere along the line i started thinking a cut my bro re-hooked me up with was my GDP...then, when i followed te feeding schedule i usually follow w her, it wentto shit...so i harvested it early, and yellow...didnt smell or seem like madness at all, then i ran it again, and maybe thiswas the first time i ran her organic, i cant remember, but she had this really sarp pungent smell for about two weeks tat i did not associate w madness..at all...but it was just a stage and now she is undoubtedly smelling and looking like madness. im every bit as sure of it as i was two weeks ago that it wasnt! haha
---and the group is a social group that was started by a circle of friends...