What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

p1ninja

This is an amazing phenotype that I was lucky enough to come across in the P91xOrtega(reversed) seedlings that I got from PNC (donated by one of our fellow ICmag brothers). We are wow going to be incorporating this strain as one of our main projects now. Shown here is the phenotype at week 7. The resin production on this phenotype is unlike anything else I have seen in person.

The pheno has progressed far beyond the resin production of the other P91xOrtega'seversed) that I started at the same time

Bubba in week 7...

Angel Tear Kush (Bubba x M39) week 7...

Peace,
:joint:

humbleguy

Veteran
Current cuts in action

Current cuts in action

SubRobs' GDP cut 4 weeks in;

picture.php

PNC group shots;
picture.php

picture.php

Lime-bomb, just before she blows;
picture.php
picture.php

San Diego Gladness;
picture.php
picture.php

and Super Bubba;
picture.php

SKUNK420

Humble guy, man you do some nice stuff, what a nice group of growers you guys are in this thread.

And I second the PM from PNC, just chopped my C-99, and Purple Erkle from them and I had a minor case of it had to cut a few days early but really like the C-99.

"Stay classy SD"

I got one C-99, G13xWidow, and P-91 ( anybody grow it out yet? because the bullrider is more like the real deal DonkeyRider) from PNC around mid august. Reading this stuff makes me want to just trash them. I had PM real bad earlier this year and then I totally went crazy and cleaned the hell out of my 95% sealed room. I had one month down time cleaning everything. I even got a shop vac with fine particulate vacuum bag and hepa filter. Well it all worked and I just finished a perfectly clean grow and now I hear the cuts I got from PNC may have PM. Which blows because now my the place where they are held may be infected.
I also have been treating my mother plant and the three clones like this: monday is zone/pene, thursday neems oil, and sunday zero tolerance. I wait 3 days between each treatment.

So what about UV-C?

Humble guy:yes: for the win!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey p1ninja, I'd love to see those pics but theyre coming through broken

This is an amazing phenotype that I was lucky enough to come across in the P91xOrtega(reversed) seedlings that I got from PNC (donated by one of our fellow ICmag brothers). We are wow going to be incorporating this strain as one of our main projects now. Shown here is the phenotype at week 7. The resin production on this phenotype is unlike anything else I have seen in person.

The pheno has progressed far beyond the resin production of the other P91xOrtega'seversed) that I started at the same time

Bubba in week 7...

Angel Tear Kush (Bubba x M39) week 7...

Peace,

p1ninja

Hey p1ninja, I'd love to see those pics but theyre coming through broken

Let's try as attachments....

Bummer to hear about the bullrider from PNC, I am growing out 2 right now :mad:

Also vegging some of their P91, will be going into 12/12 once i can free up some space

The g13widow from PNC and white widow is coming along beautifully.

First two pics are the P91xOrtega(reversed) pheno, third pic is the other P91xOrtega(reversed), last pic is Angel Tear Kush (Bubba x M39) < this one makes me laugh uncontrollably at times, good times...

Peace,

Attachments

• P91xOrtega(reversed)pheno.jpg
    P91xOrtega(reversed)pheno.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 16
  • P91xOrtega(reversed) insane pheno.jpg
    P91xOrtega(reversed) insane pheno.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 15
  • P91xOrtega(reversed).jpg
    P91xOrtega(reversed).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Angel Tear Kush wk 7.jpg
    Angel Tear Kush wk 7.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 10

OsWiZzLe

Foliar feeding with ocean water will destroy PM spores like no other

10% seawater = 3600ppm

once a week

The salt content sucks the moisture out of the mildew cells causing them to collapse

S

Shan Diego

Ok, all of this PM talk has gotten me concerned...I don't have it, but I'm not looking to get it either...so, I just went to HD and gots me some Immunox Spectracide for about $12. It has Myclobutanil and Permethrin in it, so it should kill everything fungus or bug related...it does feel weird treating plants without symptoms, but I guess better safe than sorry and I sure as shit don't want to pass anything on!

J

JeffSpicoli

ya, ive said it once and ill say it again.. The BR PNC has isnt BR, looks spot on in veg, like identical to the real bullrider.. But once you start flowering her, it doesnt take long to realize it aint her.. The P91 however is very legit, and the real deal stinky P. The g13widow is real nice too.. I had her, but didnt have the space so i passed her on to a friend, and he absolutely loves it.. I think he has more of her flowering in his garden right now than any other strain.

p1ninja

^ sweet brotha, thanks for the info. I am extremely excited about the P91 that I have going, can't wait to see how they turn out. I just hope this is in fact the legit P91.

:woohoo:

budfriend

PNC

PNC

hey everyone

been reading this site the last year or so but never posted but gained tons of valuable info.

I've been in mexico the last 2 months. Is PNC still open in san diego or is it just in long beach now. I tried pm them on weedtracker but no response That sucks about the clubs getting raided. sorry to anyone effected.

thanks

budfriend

powdery mildew

powdery mildew

If you are having trouble with PM or just want to be safe get a sulfer burner.

just be sure to stop it about week 2 of flower or you might get some bad flavor depending on the strain and how far along it is.

amount of time you run it is dependent on size of room. also make sure you are filtering your room or it will stink outside.

it stops all disease and bugs since i started using one a couple years ago.

humbleguy

Veteran
SubRob- This GDP is the diggidy. Should be plenty to go around :D
picture.php

PNC- Your Strawberry Cream is definitely one of the best smelling cuts of all time, here she is at 4 weeks;

picture.php
picture.php

J

JeffSpicoli

damn nice shots as always humble!!!
My buddy came over and let me use his cam to snap some shots.. They look badass, but for some reason only 2 of the 15 pics i tried uploading worked... darn
LarryBerry
picture.php

picture.php

praisehim.

Veteran
anyone know where pnc is at in lb ? goin to see family tomorrow.. thought i'd make a quick pit stop.. pm if you must...

humble..thats gotta be the highest yielding gdp i've ever seen.. cant imagine what she'll be holding at 8 weeks..

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Damn props to both of Jeff and humble! Since I moved to SD I have smoked some of the finest herb this side of the Atlantic and it's awesome to know there are some awesome growers around here. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts