What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Every time I try to sign in or post, i get messages that the server is trying to redirect in a way that will never connect. I have to keep trying again on Firefox . Don't know if it is aliens or Feds fucking with the system!

G

guest5703

I am getting something along the lines like that, a "redirect loop" error. It was only doing it for me when I tried to enter this thread though, weird....I can't click last page, but I can click the numbers....

S

slackerbri

It's nothing that a computer hammer couldn't fix

There is a glitch between the re-direct code(after you post and when you click the notification link on the email, I believe they are the same) and the amount of pages it can go between to search for a valid page, it's trying to pass the buck more then 12 times which seems to be something like a timeout/abandonment.

If an admin removes some of the pages reserved for future posts on this thread it should fix the issue, perhaps only 5-6 pages of space allocated.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is the setup my bro has. he gets amazing results with this setup. goes to show, perfect enviroment, patience, know how, etc., you can get HIGH yields from small spaces.

picture.php

here is a branch of bro's p91. see anything?
picture.php

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Sub,
Are those a couple of magic beans forming in that pic? Not sure if thats what I'm seeing or not

So what size HPS is he running there? Does he usually just do 2 plants ( in the flower) or...?

Peace

Grow Tech

Veteran
That there is a bean popping out.

Well then... Who da Daddy?

How does the p-91 yield in general? From what I've seen I'd guess not the greatest? It seems like it puts medium sized rock hard buds at the tips without much below that. Am I close to correct on that? I have yet to try her indoors though I have one 3 weeks along outdoors.

Peace & It must be Spring 'cause there's been lots a bean action lately
:woohoo:

oh...I'm flying the SDs Finest logo as my avatar for the time being. Some damn newb "stole " my cookie monster avatar that I umm...stole from google who...stole it from Sesame Street...who never fully paid Mr. C Monster all his due royalties. If anyone's offended PM me

Z

Zeinth

:wallbash:
It's nothing that a computer hammer couldn't fix

There is a glitch between the re-direct code(after you post and when you click the notification link on the email, I believe they are the same) and the amount of pages it can go between to search for a valid page, it's trying to pass the buck more then 12 times which seems to be something like a timeout/abandonment.

If an admin removes some of the pages reserved for future posts on this thread it should fix the issue, perhaps only 5-6 pages of space allocated.

p1 91...looking good...anyone else leave a message for an admin about the problem here?

any good collectives in sandiego got cuts??

seeing some 20 dollar a clone prices in south oc...still going up north tho..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gt- yep. those are p91 x iron cindy(c99 x metal haze) from up north. the iron cindy was bred by a guy who doescommercially breed, but the ic was bred for a personal strain i think. dont think he released it. --- bro uses a 600w. usually runs 3 plants, perpetual harvest. he had taken his FFA out to take pics. she is a beaut. the plant on the left is an ecsd bush that went in fairly recent. she is gonna be a monster! i will post a pic or two of her in a min. also, some iron cindy nugs....p91 is a low yielder for a northern lights plant, but the product is phenomenal. still say the best sleep meds ive ever seen without a pharma induced hangover!
----sb---waddup. ya, another cross that i wont be able to grow for at least a few months! though i may bump her in line ahead of the east coast sour dabney.
---

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always end up postin all pics up in both sdf and subshots threads! feels a bit silly sometimes. haha
---first shot is the ecsd bush in the left corner:

picture.php

------couple shots of the FFA he took out to snap pics, the p91 is behind her

picture.php

picture.php

-----heres a ironcindy nug from a few months ago, grown up north...

picture.php

MJMAVEN

the iron cindy was bred by a guy who doescommercially breed, but the ic was bred for a personal strain i think. dont think he released it.

Iron Cindy was bred by The Rev from Skunk magazine if I'm not mistaken.

Mad props on the recent breeding subrob, hope to be blessed with something you've created someday. Much :respect:

Stay safe SD fam

M

Mountain

Sub that FFA looks sweet! My breeder buddy tried it and said basically really elegant. He's weird anyway...lol. Yeah that IC was not intended for release from what I understand and basically for his stash and also a stepping stone along the way in creating something new.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cali-i laugh everytime i think of you taking that ffa rip of d's roor when your eyes rolled back and you kinda were just swayin for a second!!!! haha the ffa is good smoke for sure!
---praise him-ya my bro is gettin it seriously dialed in over there!
--mjm- i have come to be a BIIIIIIG fan of Revs! everything ive tried of his genetics is super dank. seems to be a cat who spreads the love all around. as far as 'breeding' i really hate to use that word right now for my projects-dont want anyone to think i dont understand im a loooong way from that title. haha. i am a pollen chucker who is being fed awesome pollen to use on sweet ass cuts ive acquired. however, i am starting some bean projects with a bro, and males will from here on out, be selected, kept, catalogued, and tested. i figure after a couple years of that, i will have males in my stable and be able to call myself breeder!
-mountain-elegant is actually a really good description! its like a high end wine ya know? haha---savor the bouqet, just dont spit it out!

G

Greyskull

just some outdoor Grape Romulan

just some outdoor Grape Romulan

she really didn't get much love... just water and sunlight.
yeild suffered but i wanted to see what she did bare bones dirt n aqua... though she was fed righteously in veg....
when you touch her you reek like the most awesome stank. i love this plant...

Attachments

• OD_grom_wm.jpg
    OD_grom_wm.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 8
  • OD_grom (1)_wm.jpg
    OD_grom (1)_wm.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 11
  • OD_grom (2)_wm.jpg
    OD_grom (2)_wm.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 11
  • OD_grom (3)_wm.jpg
    OD_grom (3)_wm.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 10

Grow Tech

Veteran
Hey Grey,
The Grape Rom is def a keeper to me for outdoors adventures. Cool watermark btw.