What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

G

guest5703

Originally Posted by Stonyjoe View Post
Help

what should i do ?

LMAO, yesterday in another thread in the coco forum, someone was asking how to take care of the roots that grow outside the pots. I was thinking about that when i saw your pics stoney, that's why I figured you just didn't want root growth outside the pots. lol, I was wondering who spicoli was talking to about bugs...Now I look at your root shot more closely, that sucks dude! Sorry bout that lol.

"They lay their eggs inside the unripe beet root, then come spring time the babies eat their way out."

-Dwight Schrute talking about Weevils

Fucking hilarious bro, I love the office, I just watched like all 5 seasons a couple weeks ago!

bbing

Lookit:yoinks: Purple MKU POWER
picture.php

S

slackerbri

BB,

Wow, dat thair is some color. Good job, I hope she comes along well for you.

CG,

Dwight's farm is the shit but according to that pizza-boy they held hostage "He’s that farmer that grows really crappy weed".

G

guest5703

looks like root aphids those bastards are hard to get rid of,I found them in a new unsed tray of rapid rooters once

That's not what I like to hear!

Random ass caterpillars got into my room....Only on one plant though, just like 10 of the smallest little babies you could see, I smashed them all but god I hope there's no more. Have NO CLUE where they came from. Seriously upsetting.

bbing

Thanks guys,
looks cool, but not much ass on her. Probably will be consistent with the bitching about yield that I've heard. I whacked it with some G-13 pollen just for shits and giggles:crazy:

OK, just give me the fricking Spinosad western sales territory; Cali....you know what im gonna say...

itl handle those little rogue pillar gangs like nobodies business.

BTW i checked out IGS's new shop. Pretty nice place don't know if anyone here uses them or not, but the sjop looks well stocked organized with pretty good product line

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like the new shop too, i liked the old location just cuz its relation to where i live though! haha.

G

guest5703

I like the new location! And yes I've been there a few times and like it better than SD hydro....

So subs a donor now guys! I guess ICMAG get's his organs when he dies lol

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
are you guys gonna throw tomatoes at me if i suggest we all donate our organs to IC? I'll go next.

I'll donate my organ. I don't use it anyway! Just let me know when someone wants one that is short, wrinkled and full of rust!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll donate my organ. I don't use it anyway! Just let me know when someone wants one that is short, wrinkled and full of rust!

oh man-after a loooong shitty day at work, thats the first laugh ive had!
-----a couple peeps have pm'd me askin what its for. sent in a batch of grandaddypurple skunk seeds to the charity auction. i did not label them "san diegos finest free seed co." cuz, well, they are not free this time! next seeds will be freebies and labeled accordingly!
--p.s. i have no organs worth donating!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
only one pic on this page(of flowers) come on s.d.--im stuck at work bored, what am i supposed to look at?..................
EDIT: ok, new page i guess-lets see some pics!

J

JeffSpicoli

only one pic on this page(of flowers) come on s.d.--im stuck at work bored, what am i supposed to look at?..................
EDIT: ok, new page i guess-lets see some pics!

ask and you shall receive :canabis:
Sour Diesel at around 8or9 weeks flowering
picture.php

picture.php

(small amounts of PM showing on leaves, unsure if i should cut now or try and push her longer????)

S

slackerbri

Sour D

Sour D

Thats f-ing beautiful.

Tough call on pulling it, maybe better safe then sorry though.