What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

bbing

I want in on this MK confusion; :laughing:

Heres my MKU FROM SEED F2's (THS i purty sure..just got 1/2pk from amigo.

Here's My Fav right now - stright up STRAWBERRY (i decribed previous as Hawaiian punch.

picture.php

Devils Claw "POLY" pheno

g13 Papa DOM pheno (smells really good like sandalwood soap)

another non-poly devils claw (smells like spice and sandalwood and Fruit!)

MKU - Cotton Candy Poly

Ghani pheno

Stawberry next to Cotton Candy (obscured)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thunderkel-there the glassy plastic lookin leaves i have always associated with master kush! those nugs look deadly!
---bbing- i cant believe i cannot remember this, but what is the lineage of the mku?

J

JeffSpicoli

Almost looks like TMV on the bottom leaf on the left nug in the pick thunderkel posted

bbing

There are several Seed Houses that make s Master Kush. (looking for their own Og due to the sweeping popularity at that time)
From what I gathered THSeeds used a G-13 Male x Hindu Kush female to make thier version Master Kush Ultra.

Most grow reports indicate a fairly large range of phenotypical variance.
Im just letting the freaks run for the fun of it. Im pretty sure the keepers are the pheno that look like a 50/50 cross. I have perhaps 5 or 6 distinct .

Most smoke reports would put this smoke somewheres in the 7 or 8 of 10 depending on who you ask.

S

Shan Diego

Me Too!!

Here's my Mendo Purps x Master Kush
picture.php

Hey fellas...long time...Yo, Thundur, your MP x MK looks bomb.

Does anybody else think this pic looks like Schrom? Thanks for the correction in my spelling of Schrom, Spicolli. I don't like being wrong, so I appreciate you letting me know.

On that note, normally when I see dogs fighting, I let them sort out their own quarrel. But, in this case, I gotta speak up as a spectator/commentator...I've come to the conclusion that when Spicoli tells you a cut is something, you should have no doubt that you are actually getting that something.

And, I really want that Kush cut, Oz...maybe next time? I want in on that Pepsi challenge...

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Yeah Boyyyyzzzz!
30" of Grape Romulan Love Outdoors....just about ready for harvest
picture.php

Grow Tech

Veteran
It performed very nicely especially considering the filterd light it got!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pertaining to shan's question bout schrom-has anyone grown her both hydro and also organic? i grew her hydro and got the stinkiest most alien lookin buds ever. now ive got her back runnin organic, and until that signature smell came thru, i was sure id gotten a mislabeled quote. i cant believe the difference in appearance!
---as far as the oswizzle-spicoli thing: i just need to have another get together and get them smokin in the same room! ive talked to both of ya, and im sure it will be all good! but thanks for being lowkey with gettin at each other, and not takin it out to three pages or more like some do.
---spicoli, almost looks like tmv, but wouldnt that be spread to other parts at that stage? looks like it could just be variegation.
---gt, wow man, cant wait to see the final result!!!!

Grow Tech

Veteran
Rob,
I just took down my GDP that was in the same spot as the GR. At the end the larger fan leaves turned almost blood red. So beautiful! It'll be ready to burn in about a month I guess...can't wait.

picture.php

Peace

praisehim.

Veteran
"---as far as the oswizzle-spicoli thing: i just need to have another get together and get them smokin in the same room! ive talked to both of ya, and im sure it will be all good!"

sub- very well said ^^

gt- that gdp looks killer ! congrats.

C

cbf

cause you are so certain that youre masterkush cut is the be all end all of kush cuts.

Come on, everyone thinks theirs is bigger and better!LMAO

Originally Posted by JeffSpicoli View Post
Almost looks like TMV on the bottom leaf on the left nug in the pick thunderkel posted
yep. see it in a few leaves.
everything you have in the same room is potentially infected.

I'm sorry for the ignorance, is that a virus?

J

JeffSpicoli

My whole 'argument' thing didnt have anything to do with one cut being better than the other, it was more the confusion around os cut of masterkush, that was being labeled socal master kush by APE. When socal masterkush is a cut from a tray of clones ograskals buddy got in the 90's
I just didnt want the confusion involved with os's cut being circulated as socal master and such. Sorry for letting it get blown out.

As for TMV, look in cannabis infirmary i believe thats where one of the threads about it is.
Who really knows.
I have a Larry OGK and HA OGK that both exhibit the traits of TMV, but i havent seen it spread to any other mothers growing with them. HOWEVER, lately i have noticed a possible spread onto another strain, but its kinda early to tell. I know greyskull had it spread to his grape romulan mom i believe?? Also from the HA OGK i think it was...

Ive never noticed it to cause any detrimental effects, just a random leaf mutation here and there

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
as far as tmv goes-if that is what my chem d had, she made it to harvest at 72 i think, and while she didnt look so good at the end, she is devastatingly potent!!!! never did spread to anything else, so i have to wonder what exactly i had in my room!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
---bbing- i cant believe i cannot remember this, but what is the lineage of the mku?
---thats why i was confused bro. the mkultra is not master kush. she is og kush x g13. thats been driving me nuts not being able to remember..... i think she was named after some lsd experiments(or somethin like that) code named mkultra. (i think!)

bbing

---thats why i was confused bro. the mkultra is not master kush. she is og kush x g13. thats been driving me nuts not being able to remember..... i think she was named after some lsd experiments(or somethin like that) code named mkultra. (i think!)

Yeah MK Ultra, found that out when i started to search web on its background. Not sure if compared to more recent genetics, she is anything to get too excited about, im just having fun tripping on the diversity of off-spring. I'm kinda of confused with the whole G-13 legacy but understand the male has been a pretty solid foundation in the Dutch breed circle.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sub whats up on that hawaiin cherry ?

well, i got a sample of something from bro called cherry hemingway. which was the hawaiin cherry pollen x ?. bro told me the potency came from hawaii soooo, im in line man. haha. bro should be comin down soon. still got that ir-therm? he has got some other pollen we are waitin on too. insane stuff!