What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Friends,
I've been trying to get a shot of the GDP I've got going outdoors. Not that these really do her justice but here we go...

15818GDP1-med.JPG

15818GDP2-med.JPG

15818GDP3-med.JPG

Last edited:

Grow Tech

Veteran
Not that I was ever real good at posting picture but ....damn ....I need to figure that out.

Anyone going down to the show at Balboa Park? PM me and maybe we can meet up.

Peace

S

Shan Diego

the colors are coming out nice, GT! I cannot wait to see her closer to done...

S

slackerbri

C-99

23101IMG_2264-med.JPG

23101IMG_2265-med.JPG

I dont like the new way we do pictures........

Last edited:
G

guest5703

SO STUPID! stupid stupid new ICMAG........Sorry for the multiple posts duno what to do about them since ICMAG removed the delete function(which was a pretty smart idea considering.....)

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Yo yo SD just pulled a girl early cuz I needed smoke, but she reminds me of bubba except she stretched a lot. This strain is called "shaman" given to me not really knowing what it would do. Smells ok sometimes fruity/sweet, she's frosty like trainwreck and lanky like her as well. Here's some shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for the huuuge pictures too. Jeez this is seriously frustrating

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
geez, where to start?---
BHT- waddup? lookin mighty fine bro. hope you find the bubble to be more to your liking! bet ya will!
---greyskull-harvest time! right on. think im takin my g13widow tonight!
----grow tech-i am dying to see what she tastes like when outdoor! beautiful looking plant!
---bbing-what are those beauties?
--slacker- i am so excited to be getting into some cindy! lookin for girls and boys to play with! wow, i sound perverted! crossed madness with some cindy pollen and i cannot wait to see what happens there.
----cali- dooood. from what i heard of shaman, i did not expect much. though i expect anything you grow to be maximized.but those flowers look superb!!! how she smoke?
-----man, the SDF thread is still rockin out! lets make sure everyone signs into the san diego group cali started. are we all pretty much on perpetual harvest now? lol.
------------question: what are my plant limits here in san diego? i am hearing conflicting #'s. i am under the impression that one patient with noone signed up is allowed 6 flowering and 12 veg. bht? gt? or anyone?

Keep in mind sub and everyone the CITY OF SAN DIEGO carries the aforementioned 24 limit.

The rest of sd county carries the 6/12.

So, know if your zip lies within 'the city of san diego' north county, east county etc do not for ex.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
The only problem with that is that the Mendocino Appeals Court ruling got rid of all plant counts. All city and county plant counts and weight limits are based on SB420,which the Mendo court found unconstitutional as it changes,alters,limits Prop 215, which is against the Cali Constitution. The Constitution says that the General Assembly may not alter a Prop passed by the people unless it has language in it that allows them too. Prop 215 does not. It really doesn't matter as the assholes in SD city and county will pull your plants and make you go to court to prove you are legal anyway. They will point to the small print in SD rules that says a cop can pull the crop if he thinks it will yield too much. That, too, is unconstitutional. However, we all know that cops ignore the laws if they want. No one wants to be the one to test their knowledge of the law or get busted and try to sue the county(though that is what needs to be done).

The AG is trying to get the Mendo ruling rescinded, but once it is printed, it alters the whole landscape in cannabis growing for med patients. Still, it is best that no one ever knows and you never get busted. that way, you don't have to worry about plant count.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
If it is like the social groups in other forums to which I belong, you have to receive an invitation from the person who started the group. It will show up in notifications and you just respond and accept membership. I belong to 3 such groups at another forum.

G

Greyskull

i thought there was some little button on the bottom of the page that said "join group"...
but I may be hallucinating the fresh SDXSB is warping my mind so.

G

guest5703

How do I join the San Diegos Finest Growers Group

Sorry bout that GT you were invited but it was a different Growtech lol. You are now invited or at least you should be. And anyone else who wants in should probably pm me thanks.

but I may be hallucinating the fresh SDXSB is warping my mind so.

Luuucky!!!

So yea the social group is up and working everyone, if you want someone invited I'll make a thread in the group and just post whoever you want me to invite. The group now has an avatar I came up with really quickly so if you think of something else let me know. PEACE

Grow Tech

Veteran
Sorry bout that GT you were invited but it was a different Growtech lol. You are now invited or at least you should be. And anyone else who wants in should probably pm me thanks.

Luuucky!!!

So yea the social group is up and working everyone, if you want someone invited I'll make a thread in the group and just post whoever you want me to invite. The group now has an avatar I came up with really quickly so if you think of something else let me know. PEACE

All's Good Cali!

Hope everyone has an irie day !

Latest posts

Latest posts