What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinky

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php
albumid=22551&pictureid=[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=22551&pictureid=478267[/IMG
picture.php

These are all blue cheese.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
---smoke-i dunno...tell the truth, i dont even remember where i got her...maybe from bro up north? im sure he will be awake by noon or so..
---gt...still runnin bd? i cant wait til my hb's are that tall...im keepin a mum just in case i like it as much as everyone is tellin me i will!

good morning hahaha
im pretty sure shes still being held down that way but in case i know where to find her.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i found that the socal master was one of those strains that really did well in an aerocloner... I would get roots in 3-5days, i remember her taking between 1-3weeks when i used rapid rooters with her

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
This is Blueberry Hog

Great to see your pics Stinky! I'm glad u figured it out. I had seen that Blueberry Hog clone a few places. Looks like between that & Blue Cheese you'll have the kinda Blues that make ya smile!

stinky

I flowered a plant around march to may then revegged her, started to flower her again and took clones...

picture.php

This is the mother outside...

old flowers on flowering plant

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

New flowers on reveg plant

picture.php

And this is the weird stem growth (not a good pic I trimmed her to look good again) from a reveg

See the knot of shit I cut off from the bottom...

picture.php

You can clone yours the same as I posted then feed high N ferts and 18 or more hours of light... It will take time to come back from this :wave:

I even revegged a picky plant outdoors next to the flowering ones with the high N ferts... hahaha :)

[EDIT] Flower befor reveg and reveg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope this kinda helps LOL :)

[END EDIT]

Yes thank you. I have done revegging before I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to insure their success. The clones i took off of the mothers today and yesterday are pretty much a bud on a stem.

Should I trim or cut the bud to help it grow leaves? Or would I be better off just to wait untill my plants are done and reveg and take clones then.

I guess I am worried I wont be able to reveg the plants for some reason so I want clones now as insurance....

Anyway thanks for the advice and help......

Grow Tech

Veteran
Yes thank you. I have done revegging before I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to insure their success. The clones i took off of the mothers today and yesterday are pretty much a bud on a stem.

Should I trim or cut the bud to help it grow leaves? Or would I be better off just to wait untill my plants are done and reveg and take clones then.

I guess I am worried I wont be able to reveg the plants for some reason so I want clones now as insurance....

Anyway thanks for the advice and help......
When I've re-vegged the new ( though deformed) growth comes from the bud sites. I think you'd want to leave the buds on.

Chef_Flaco

Speaking of Socal Master... Do many people still have a mom of her around??? Seems like most of the people i knew who kept her, no longer have her... And she is one of those girls i wanna see stick around

I had her, then got rid of her, then saw one of my boys room right before he pulled.. 1 socal master in a forest of OG, she was like a diamond. such a beautiful flower. Needless to say I started hunting like mad for her. Luckily I was able to get 1 clone, so this girl will be around. once she gets big enough i'll make sure our friend gets cuts of her so she can go back into rotation.. Too bad the J1 wasnt that easy to find.. still on that damn hunt..:tumbleweed:

Flaco

stinky

When I've re-vegged the new ( though deformed) growth comes from the bud sites. I think you'd want to leave the buds on.

Thats what I thought GT thanks.....

Say, I have to say sorry to the people on this board. I came on here yesterday and said what a hassle it was to upload a pic. It was actually very easy.

I didn't intro myself and just kind of burst in and laid down some funky pix.

By way if introduction my name is Stinky or Jonnystiffneck.. I have been a medical patient for a while. I had an accident in 05 that left me with neck and back surgery. A titanium plate in my neck leaves me with neck and lower back pain.

I love San Diego. You just cant beat the weather for gardening. I am by no means a great gardener but believe I am just learning as time goes by.

I have known GT for a while and have taken many pennies from him on poker night. I have also sent him home early with some edibles that I have made. :laughing:

I just got out of a 10 day Hospital stay due to Acute renal failure and both of my kidney's shutting down. The doctors had me all hooked up ready to start dialysis and they by miracle I got better.

The sad thing is this was all due to doctor prescribed pain medication. Just because they say it's ok does not mean it is. In fact it is very dangerous and can kill you.

You just cant say that about cannabis. It has saved me many many times in the past and I will always grow my own...

PS: I wish I had never lost my Bull Rider plant.

peace

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Its very nice to meet you stinky :wave:

Also if you use a nitrogen source that the plant can take up fast like fish emulsion or urea, it sould reveg a bit more for sure...

I used Dr. Benson's Natural Mix...

:tiphat:

Grow Tech

Veteran
I have known GT for a while and have taken many pennies from him on poker night. I have also sent him home early with some edibles that I have made. :laughing:

Good Morning SDF. Happy Labor Day! If a man named Stinky offers you an edible, I suggest you eat 1/2 at most
:hide:

OsWiZzLe

Ryan Matthews is going to be a fucken Bulldozer this season!!!

Antonio Gates is going to remind everyone why he is the best TE ever this year

praisehim.

Veteran
outdoors- question for anyone and everyone.

I had a few moms mauled at my guerilla spot. i've harvested a couple from the same spot this season with no pest problems. anyway, i went their today and saw three moms completely chewed. just the stalks were left, with bite marks all over.
what could it be ? anyone know ?
just wanna know so i can prepare better next season...

Jalisco Kid

I have seen a 4 lb plant chewed down to the stalk in Ore. by a horse. I would make sure it was not a disguise done by your best friend. Not that many full grown deer out there to do that kind of damage,maybe Mt sheep if it was in their territory. JK

M

medfinder

Hers some alien ogs..and more..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I do a special folier feed that leaves residue on the leaves..after the 5 week I use R.o water.

Attachments

• poopy 023.jpg
    poopy 023.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 5
  • poopy 028.jpg
    poopy 028.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 7
  • poopy 033.jpg
    poopy 033.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 11
  • poopy 032.jpg
    poopy 032.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 6
M

medfinder

Nugs...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have begun pollenate primary female nugs..should be goods.

Attachments

• poopy 017.jpg
    poopy 017.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 7
  • poopy 019.jpg
    poopy 019.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 4
  • poopy 020.jpg
    poopy 020.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 10
  • poopy 026.jpg
    poopy 026.jpg