What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest5703

the Sour D IBL was from Killabrown, a cross he did with two sour D IBLS from Rez I believe

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
^^^ That video is mesmerizing. I am going to give those a try shortly.

Hoping to find some locally. Sounds like it wont be too hard.

Thanks OHGEE

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
damn you guys are lucky to be so blessed with such easy access to all these wonderful genetics.

Im lost for words at some of the amazing specimens posted in this thread. wow

TR

humbleguy

Veteran
The BlackBerry Kush x SpaceQueen I mentioned some 10 months ago is finally coming into fruition. You can't argue with results. This is just one of 4 females of 5 beans sprouted going through trials at the moment. She didn't even go 8 weeks! Finally, Blackberry kush with potency and flavor.

black queen;
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Shan Diego

Black Queen... You can't argue with results.

True. And every Poet is a Thief.

I'm stoked to hear about a BBK with some punch...usually, they taste good, but lack in the snap. If you've overcome that, We'edz all appreciate it...the name, though obvious, does set the bar rather high though...

krk

my day is fantastic....:dance013:

Still lookin for anybody who has any info on the fire cut from ape? I have one and going to send her into flower soon...krk:jump:

attachment.php

Attachments

• aug14th 036.jpg
    aug14th 036.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 8

barth

Hey all i want some critique on my Alien Dawg/Dog. Im not sure how to spell it. :-D Is it looking ok for day 63 of flowering.

M

medfinder

good

good

Wow, AirPots, huh? How to you like them? I'm intrigued by their design, seems super smart...

I got the 2 gallon size...I drop the plastic bottom out at 3 weeks veg..into a 3 gallon coco/perlite mix..and flower.

they work well in summer for me.

gonna try to upgrade to a chiller/ xL 12 this year..mabie.

tried 2 gallon and the 5 gallon size..almost the same results.

by buddy saw these..he was broke and drilled 1/4 hole in red plastic 99 cent store cups..did a side by side..the drilled plants grew 1/3 better.

so..were gonna drill some 3 gallon black buckets..we will see.

AT last got a real jupiter OG cut.

rub the stem..mmmnn..skunky lemonsol..cant wait to whore this bitch out..

its to bad the louie 13 clone i got from sunvalley caregivers died on me.I would have passed that bitch to everyone.

V

Voodoo

Sub, I gotta tell ya - your plants are just perfect looking specimens, every time. They don't look pushed, they don't look underfed, they just look like they're really enjoying life under the lights. Good work bud. :wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks man...ya know how sometimes you just cant quite capture the way a plant looks? well, as good as these pics are, they just arent doing that plant justice...she is by far the purtiest in the room...growth pattern wise anyway...the nugs on the og, chem, and xj13 are all killing it too

G

guest5703

im guessing his hps lights are on, but he holds something over the top of the buds to cover the light a bit. Maybe uses the flash...am I close Sub??? ;) Or actually, probably easier just to take them out of the flowering tent eh?

Smoking on some fresh homemade bubble hash, wooot! Only used about 2oz trim and a half oz of larry berry outdoor and got 1.2 bubble! Dankyyyy

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
most of the pics i have taken that i consider kick ass are taken in the tent w the hps being blocked about 80-90 percent and the flash on....lately, i dont really put as much effort in...just pull the plant outside of the tent door, put myself between the direct hps light and the plant and take a snap w the flash on....
---hey cali...did that sweet blue flavor cross over to the bubble?

Y

Yankee Grower

the nugs on the og, chem, and xj13 are all killing it too
I'm working on putting together another J1 cross with a nice Hazy male. Hopefully he'll clean up the high type a tad, extend the flower time about a week and lend some extra potency. I think if I can get a cross up around 10 weeks will be what I'm looking for.

Looking forward to your take on the xj13 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.