guest5703

but what cut is that?? lol

Remember the Indy Cindy ;)

picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
right. i want mine signed too. :D

That Cali signature maybe worth big $ someday. Sick work bro.

yo, cali when i get a min i may give you a call or a pm b/c i have some answers to your earlier questions.

I'd love to see you get a job in graphic design. ..if u do we will be working together. AND although i dont have a commercial printing press, i do have a guy. This would prob be his first time with this subject but they do great work. Only thing, they dont know i smoke. But we can figure something out.

Anyway, bottom line... u are impressing me to death with the book.

It is seriously professional grade.

Are you only doing strains u have personally grown? If not, i have years of HQ pics from hundreds of strains in every stage of growth over the past 5 years. I understand if this is a personal project though, i'm just saying.

we'll talk soon.

later IC friends. Celtics are up 87 - 75 - loving that. Don't hate me LA types.

G

guest5703

First 5 people to PM me with their favorite strain they grew and have documented pictures of I will list in the book and credit and yada yada! I cant do a whole lot of strains, I'm thinking about 20-25 for my first book to get the hang of things. But seriously first 5 people from So-cal that have one strain they want me to throw in the book no problem! Maybe I'll even ask for more, but I'll set a limit to not go over my head for now.

Hell yea you can get my signature! lol it feels funny you askin though, I'm gonna be famous! lmao!!! ;)

QUESTION: Should the name of the book be San Diego's Finest Cuts?!?!? As long as the strain was grown in SD.....Also I'm thinking if it was actually Bred in SD than I'll probably label that page with a "SD's Truly Finest" or something to let people know we hold it down! Lots more work to do but so far so good. Peace guys and thanks for the sweet comments!

Gr33nman

yea me too. tons of pics just not enough qaulity one

thanks for the replies guys, the descriptions sound close except the orange thing and the huge yeilder thing. but i got to say, the yeild on alot of my better strains are far less than potential size most times and im not sure why. qaulity is there, just not yield(sigh)

Ape's Bullrider is a HORRIBLE cut. Someone needs to bless him with a real cut of Bullrider. It's a lowyielding, slow growing cut that he is pumpin out. I had cuts of it for a bit but after bloom I trashed them and wouldn't let people waste anything on em.

BTW medfinder - the real name of Sour Grapes is Grape Stomper. The guys at Blue Sky Cafe got a cut with stipulations not to trade it out as it's a fuckin gem from the breeder. Anyway needless to say they screwed their friend, took Grape Stomper and renamed it. Such a bummer to here shady stuff like that happening. Anyway it's an awesome...awesome strain! Riot Seeds is releasing S1s of it to terminally ill and cancer patients for free here pretty soon.

KRD

The who is the one shans talking about 42-49 days huge yielder really fast ,sticky cash cropper. Havent seen it around for years I thought it was extinct.

M

medfinder

who?

who?

hey guys i have a ? for yall.

has anyone here heard of the who, no not the band but the bud.
i ask this here becuz S.D. is where she came from and i would love to find out more about her.
i got her in SD, 4ish years ago from a close friend who is no longer available for ?s (lock down) so......... here i stand.

shes an awesome girl, quick, mindblowing and tastey, very kushy in stance and strucure but not the biggest. i wish i had a better camera, then i would/might have some pics worth posting

I remember 2004..west hollywood healing center.

Dr.who.

Dr.who was a strain that was a sour d pheno..u could smell the roadkill skunk smell.

he now vends at a place on pico.

dr.who..that is.

as far as who..??

Wheres the SD finest strains at, p91, bullrider, godzuki.. Humble do u grow for any dispensary? Im asking because i saw some strawberry cream at the dispensary i go to.

S

Shan Diego

Wheres the SD finest strains at...godzuki..

I haven't heard that name in a while! Anybody on here actually grown her?

...i saw some strawberry cream at the dispensary i go to.

I've seen that at a lot of places...but then again, that is one of those strains that APE has been carrying for years, so she's definitely been around the block...nice smoke, but she hermied on me so badly that I'll never look back...

I haven't heard that name in a while! Anybody on here actually grown her?

This being a SD thread with so many respectful growers in here, im suprise nobody have any info on it or a source for it. I've tried a few different batch of the godzuki from a couple dispensaries here in sd but none of them is done right like how i remembered the strain.

Dr.Diddy

This being a SD thread with so many respectful growers in here, im suprise nobody have any info on it or a source for it. I've tried a few different batch of the godzuki from a couple dispensaries here in sd but none of them is done right like how i remembered the strain.

Haha, welcome to the club, I hear someone has a cut, but you know how that goes...
I have been looking for that girl for awhile, and you know it's not one your gonna find a a dispensary or club. I know she was brought up for discussion a few times in the original sticky'd SD's finest thread.

M

medfinder

godzuki?

godzuki?

I have never grown godzuki...good luck finding the real deal..

heres some good pot..I think.:dance013:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• swd 008.jpg
    swd 008.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 11
  • swd 009.jpg
    swd 009.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 9