What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my thoughts exactly, day 33!?! daYum!!! and under daylight T5's like what I just finished up? blown away man that thang is stacked! :smoke:

thanks bro!! yuuup just like the ones you finished. i might throw the super stacked one(#2) in the big tent under 2kw. after staking and stuff last night i managed enough room for another 3 gal in there:dance013:

heres #3. og/kushy smell, not loud or anything like the #2 bur still nice. shes in the big tent. sorry for the burnt pistils, gave her a spray with green cure and fried pistils on a few ladies

burkle day 44
fully preggers but still loaded with trichs!! hoping strawberry d gives her some more legs and longer/bigger colas. only time will tell...

hope everyone has a great weekend:wave:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i dont have any experience with any of the planetary og cuts... but those look more like og hybrids than a 'pure' og cut. It could just be your system though. How many ppms are those girls getting?
only og cut ive seen yield like that was the 'lemon og' but it was a og hybrid i assume as well. That jupiter looks slightly like "thaDocta chem 91" but more og'ish... The apothecary chem91 was more og'ish than thadocta91, and yielded pretty nice.
Looks real nice bro! They both have an og look, just different than all the og cuts ive ran

also, im seriously BLOWN away at the results you guys are getting under t5's. You could do a sick SOG of smaller plants under those and get a very respectable yield with very little energy cost

Mitochondrion

i dont have any experience with any of the planetary og cuts... but those look more like og hybrids than a 'pure' og cut. It could just be your system though. How many ppms are those girls getting?
only og cut ive seen yield like that was the 'lemon og' but it was a og hybrid i assume as well. That jupiter looks slightly like "thaDocta chem 91" but more og'ish... The apothecary chem91 was more og'ish than thadocta91, and yielded pretty nice.
Looks real nice bro! They both have an og look, just different than all the og cuts ive ran

also, im seriously BLOWN away at the results you guys are getting under t5's. You could do a sick SOG of smaller plants under those and get a very respectable yield with very little energy cost
Thanx for chiming in ST, I was waiting :)
this is why I wanted your opinion, as I dont know a whole lot about OGs other than the story. I noticed the really conical colas and thought they might be hybrids, but to be honest i thought most of the OG cuts were hybrids from the original Ocean grown in one way or another. These girls are eating on 2.0-2.1 EC. As of the pics they were day 42 now they are at day 50(today).

same day as the OG's
Ripaluna C - F'en stacked!!
picture.php

Ripaluna A- Encrusted
picture.php

Hope yall have a good weekend! Hardkiss is in town for free! Peace
Mito-

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the 'old adub' of the sour dubble aliendog is pretty fucking amazing. Taste like sour dubble but with more of a sour bubble influence. Like a deeper/darker sour dubble. But with more kick/expansion in the smoke. And its way chunkier.
Ill post up some dry nug shots of it soon

ProblemChild

Humble, mito, or anyone who is flowering or has finished the Dubtech7 how much does she stretch when fliped?

ST more expansion then the dubb ? Wowzers!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Humble, mito, or anyone who is flowering or has finished the Dubtech7 how much does she stretch when fliped?

ST more expansion then the dubb ? Wowzers!!
I'm also curious about the stretch of the dt7..

ST-hows about the stretch of the gsc? looks like it's gonna grow just like an og.

S

Shan Diego

the 'old adub' of the sour dubble aliendog is pretty fucking amazing. Taste like sour dubble but with more of a sour bubble influence. Like a deeper/darker sour dubble. But with more kick/expansion in the smoke. And its way chunkier.
Ill post up some dry nug shots of it soon

Nug shots? Yes, please! I'm stoked on how that sounds, my mother plant is flourishing!

guest396

Glad everyone is liking that GSC... Yeah Smoke, hows the stretch on her? Hahaha I dont think anyone has seen a full or proper run w her yet... It wasnt bad for what? 6-7
weeks.
Hey SmokeTrees, whats your opinion of the respect og cut? I saw u talking to swerved about it back in 09 on the farm... Let me know. Thx.
Anyway, just began some reversals for that expert strain finder we got and I can tell you all this much, your dicks will be knocked in the effin' dirt! Hope you are ready San Diego..... But I know your not. Hahaha im going to turn you all into "Lung Contortionists" you dont stand a fukin chance.... Late

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
When I do my STS I use the same amount of chems but only dilute the final mix 1:3 (STS concentrate:distilled H2O) per directions Chimera passed on to me

S

Shan Diego

Nice photo, Chemo...I don't remember seeing an under-lit bud shot before...interesting. Nice development, too...what is that, 4-5 weeks into flower?

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wazzup dee ay gooo
thought id pass thru and spread some aloha and show a little bit of what sandiegos finest cuts look like at day 50 upcountry maui....

valleyogkush
picture.php

picture.php

chemd
picture.php

picture.php

the plan was to let them all go 63 then takem them all down.
then i started thinking about harvesting the crop in stages and taking the msd first then the webb then 70+ take the chem and the valley.
but then it started raining last week. IT IS WINTER/RAINY SEASON AND ALL we just havent had much to deal with thus far... anyways i might have to take them all at 56 to prevent rot and pm.
i have 3 cases of butane though soif theres an issue there wont be a problem. things will just be really sticky,,,

stay safe friends
aloha

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
you should multi harvest and take the down a couple colas... Few days later a few more, etc.
Things have really filled out since the last pics you posted

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That valley looks so good! I can only imagine.....for now...
The chem d will be deadly even at 58-60
Nice job so far bro
---mito. That ripaluna looks sweet man
--chemo and pone-ive got my adubs in early thirties...can't wait to smoke more of this..and that dub looks sweet
--ghostnugz-killin it as always
--that other cut of adub is the shit too..smoked a joint of it between three of us and got lit...I nominate 'Odub' as a name for the cut..as in other...ha

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cant wait for you guys to "not imagine" hahaha
i'll see about multistaging the harvest.
just depends on the weather now....
fucking weather

Status
Not open for further replies.