What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProblemChild

definitely some fire looking og!! I wouldnt worry to much on trying to add a 'tag' to it, as long as its authentic og, which it no doubt looks to be.

Thanks SmokeTrees got one in the vert vegin right now so ill def have more pics coming soon its def one of the stronger smelling and tasteing og I've had

Yah I def wasn't trying to add a tag to it, just stated it so there wasn't a fuss over which og cut it was lol , yah she not too bad in theyield dept either, the og was just run in a 600w vertical donut 8 plants over yeilded 24 plants in a 4x4tray under a 1000w same og strain
I think he usually yields just about a bow in the 4x4 tray under 1000w

^^what smoke said. The sideways growing is consistant with king louie..
What up bruhddah

Yah this one doesn't have the crazy long root time like the louie tho.. so that's a plus

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
And as great as the sour dubble x aliendawg is, i dont know if i could ever wanna toss out the sour dubble. I get bored of her if i smoke it all the time, but if you go a while without her you crave that taste. Its just so overwhelming i love it. So far it seems like she does well in crosses, so she might be worth keeping around simply for breeding.
picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i heart that girlie
looks like... well, how she should look.
my fingers are all sticky from touching the screen and i need some fucking 91% alcohol now damnit....

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Anyone want to play a guessing game?

...Neither do i.

EDIT: The labels on the pots match, the order they downloaded was off. That is a one gallon container for comparison

All of them are taking the same size / time. 7 gallons Fox Farm Ocean Forest, no nutes, R.O. water, 35 days veg.

due to my own neglect i think i can only fit these 3 in my single 4' x 4'x tent but i think these will yield like a qper each

A HUGE HANK YOU TO ALL INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT.

in about a year i am looking forward to running the 'tru tech'

good night SD, obv i am really tired.

thanks to all who pointed out that i described the wrong phenos under each photo.

All i can can say is that i cant wait to have jars if this

Last edited:

Buddle

Veteran
I really expected more smell from the gsc ...from the way people are strutting around the boards puffing their chests out over this cut...smelled nice as hell...looks very nice...the lineage, while diluted, sounds interesting....I predict the charm of this cut, in the end will be that its different, not better...
---tell you what-if I were buying herb that victorville next to it would hold FAR more interest to me...not even close...and theI sourgrapes also...but I will force myself to smoke it...just to be sure...

I agree that Victorville looks dope as hell man..beautiful buds.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quick update: we have lift-off on number 9
picture.php

number 5 is about to start rising too... 24hrs itll be up n out for sure.
picture.php

*please excuse the hurting look of the clones rooting in the backround. i think i might bring the tray into the veg tent where its a little warmer tomorrow night if i dont see any more dubblings about to push thru. plus i think itll help the webbs' roots break thru so i can feel better about them put them in a cup of coco and start feeding lots of rhizo to get rid of the ugly starving look they got going on....

carry on....

ProblemChild

Just got word

OG (cut I posted) x (Platinum Bubba x kandy Kush) male

Three female phenos,

OG dominant
Platinum Dominant
And a real stinker,

Should be picking cuts up in the next couple weeks.. excited for these

Variety will be no prob for SD In 2012

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
personally online i think would be your best but if you dont mind me asking what is it that you need that for.

I don't recall having that on in my arsenal

ProblemChild

Praisehim spectracide Immunox can be ordered through lowes.com and shiped to store near you for free, I think its 12 bucks for the bottle.. in fact I just checked and online says its in stock at lowes so maybe try there brutha

praisehim.

Veteran
^^ ive used spectracide, its really good stuff. If im outta options i'll use it again. I really want banner maxx tho..lol.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I have used the Immunox with success every time. I treat all the clones I get from Cali with it an I never see PM any more. Its my go to choice every time.

KRD

Rosemania.com sells banner maxx its a hundred times stronger for 69.00 dollars your bottle will last for 5 years. Any thing sold at home depot or lowes is watered down bullshit just like roundup.

Status
Not open for further replies.