What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Lower branches of the Larry OG x ChemD and 2 more of the Larry OG ..and last another Landrace Iranian...this pheno is pretty gnarly in the smell department as well

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seeing something around locally they are calling pine marten ... anyone know anything about it ?

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
all from seed, tryin to find some good vigorous genetics.

these are all grown under T5's (daylight ones at that) so I hope to find a winner and get it under the HPS eventually.

Tahoe OG x Honey White bx2 (The White x Highend [Rene x Blueberry])

definitely got some OG funk in there, smells great. ~Day 52

picture.php

Heres the one and only seed I got out of my favorite Honey White female for the bX, luckily it was a female too. ~day 52 also

picture.php

and a bit better focus on some nuggets, real nice n dense and sticky icky. Has a typical "kushy" aroma with a bit of a hashier earthy undertone, just like the mother. Was a very tasty and potent indica so I hope to reveg this one and keep her goin.

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
WOW!!! thats incredible. I mean regardless of what lighting that looks insane! super dank. But under T5's!!!!!? bro seriously, well done! im baffled

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
yes. A verry scraggily Green Crack, but green crack she is. I much prefer the name cush, and since thats her original name i try to use it, although i do still call her green crack lol

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I love Cush (GC). Some people think its mersh but in the hands of a good grower its an awesome daytime smoke. My last batch was sweet mango candy smelling and glistening with those bright orange hairs. Too bad rogue leo doesn't agree with medical laws or I'd still have a jar or two from my last run with her.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
more from the T5, day ~54

ECSD x Honey White

not the biggest nug, in fact its off on the fringe of the light, the pic doesn't do the frost justice. Got an old cheapo camera for now.

smells like sour Skittles with a touch of that fuel. Mmmmm

picture.php

IE OG x Honey White

gotta get a better aperture or something to get more of the nugs in focus.
Looks sorta like not-quite-ripe Cush with those creamy orange hairs

picture.php

same plant, this lady really glistens.

picture.php

Respect OG x Honey White

I didn't realize this pic was this blurry, I wish I could get a good one of her one of these times. Looks really dense and some of the colas are starting to get a tinge of purpling. I have high hopes for this plant.

picture.php

Last edited:
S

Shan Diego

Dude, I went to take my trash out today and there was a homeless guy going through my neighbor's trash can...he was scooping out handfulls of leaves, throwing them in the air, and yelling 'Harvest Time, Harvest Time' Apparently, some douche had just filled up the can half way with loose fan leaves. I really don't need that so close to home.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
That's what probably made him homeless in the first place! Shhesh. Keep a good eye out for sketchy people man its still hard out there.

I'm loving those honey white crosses. They all look so frosty and bomb. I bet your scrubber is hatin you! Lol fa sho. Highlighter hit it out the park with those.. and I believe its 15 in a pack too. I love seeing generosity like that :) be safe and stay classey san diego

LilMan72003

Definitely something to the outdoor factor. I had some outdoor bubba that rocked me and I'm not a bubba fan, indoors I think it's weak but tasty. The sun is the best light source we got, what it provides artificial lighting just can't match yet.

It is the best source of light, there is no argument there. But growing outdoors exposes the plant to a variety of abiotic conditions such as temperature fluctuations/extremes, rain, wind, pest, etc. Essentially, a plant growing outdoors must partition more of its resources (ie carbon) to protect itself in those conditions. Don't get me wrong, growing outdoors is how to get the big colas and seriously stony bud, but it is no doubt difficult coping with mother nature.

That is why growing in greenhouses is imo, the best of both worlds. A controlled environment with the benefits of the big HPS in the sky. With supplemental lighting, you can even grow in the winter!

:tiphat:
Lilman

bbing

Yeah I hear you Shan... I went:comfort: to take the trash out the other day... somebody put what appeared to be a quick takedown..(some clowns micro grow equip all cords cut) in my cans...fuck your neighbors huh?.....like I don't run vid 24/7.....dumbasses

bbing

Ape's Diablo is a keeper ...don't remember source...
If I could get Shrom (shroomys rom.) back I would..
also once I dialed that Casey....everyone shit their pants...

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I'm loving those honey white crosses. They all look so frosty and bomb. I bet your scrubber is hatin you! Lol fa sho. Highlighter hit it out the park with those.. and I believe its 15 in a pack too. I love seeing generosity like that :) be safe and stay classey san diego

thanks man :smoke:

sometimes when I'm outside in the veggie garden I catch a whiff once in a while if the breeze is just right. Should probably get a new scrubber soon or throw my extra big ass overkill one in there.

yeah I think there was 15 in a pack, I snagged two a while back and had a few males I dusted my last 'tester' run with. Had a bunch of OG's and a few little surprises here and there.

I crossed some of em to my F13 x Apollo 11 (A Highlighter creation as well, which was quite a nice plant) and have yet to sort through those seeds. Got a little pollen from a few different varieties I'm gonna end up dusting my favorites from this T5 run with.

I dont think Highlighter is working the Honey White bx's anymore so I'm definitely going to try and hit up my one HW bx that I did (would that be a bx of the HW? like bx3? because I think the HW bx2 is back crossed to the white) I'm confusing myself now :biglaugh:

Anyways I'd like to try and stabilize the Honey White in seed form; about how many generations does it take to get a legitimate IBL?

man first growing was addicting, now breeding is!

bbing

I found poly hybrids difficult to stabilize using. S1...intersexual traits can persist as well as difficult to predict heritable traits...Using sat dom males to hit f2. (Boxed) seems to get some folks toward stable...for me..understanding why and which male to keep is the magic I don't understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.