What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mito-thats right...I had it backwards on who I gave what...ima hit him up when he comes back around..I remember that herb...still have pics of a Nug on my phone!...the smell is one of the better aromas I've smelled..such a nice strain..I have to find time to run her
--cali..those gg crosses look sick...I can imagine how dank they were...do I remember smoking sourdub x gg?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow..Cali's makin makros..Humbleguy ..all I could say is wow for rep buddy..and a NewLED grower..bout time I stopped by n said Hi! Great work guys...peace..DD

G

guest5703

Yo Doobie I hope you had a rewarding GH adventure this year! I'll have to stop in to your thread soon, thanks for stoppin by!

humbleguy

Veteran
Dubtech 53 days deep, wanna pull her this weekend, whatcha think?
picture.php

some other straight Iced Fire
picture.php
picture.php

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Damn humble .....
Coming into this thread when those DubTech's get posted are like going to the stripclub .... only .......I'd spend on her! LOL

TR

G

guest5703

Looks like one of those colas is fat as fuck in there Humble....Just sprouted and planted some Purple Afghan x Cheese from someone we know, Valley 99, Sour Dubble x Guerrilla Gold, (Sour Dubble x Guerrilla Gold) X Green Ice!!!, and the last of my Arcata TW x GG...Should be exciting next run ;)

Brastaman

Just a reminder to everyone: If you love something, let it go - cuz when you lose it you can get it back :D

Once again my ass was saved by this method. And the person that returned my cut to me, I had forgotten that i gave it to when i helped her start her first (very small) indoor garden after going med abt a yr ago.

The sharing is San Diego is strong.

this is the exact reason i need to get my scremedawg in one of you guys's hands!!! just got her back from the ONE person i gave her to.

-BTW....thanks to everyone in San Diego for helping me get back on my feet! Seeds up and growing and clones ready to test flip for a quick peek to see what gets blown up first. pics when ready.....

humbleguy

Veteran
Calcio, Philthy, TR, Moneymike, Cobcoop thanks!!

Cali- Keep crackin those seeds. If that Cheese is the cheese I'm familiar witheit's sure to push some grease. keep it unreal dude!

picture.php

humbleguy

Veteran
humble, that Dubtech looks on point! Hope to see that in Colorado sometime :ying:

right on man. I'll be curious to see how far the cut reaches. I hope it makes it all the way out there.

Looking better with every pic Humble, respect. 1:ying:

Photography is fun, especially when you venture out of auto mode and into more manual settings.

I'm really feeling the love here and look forward to giving back. I will be donating the dubtech s1's to server fund auction. If you are a mod and am reading this send me a PM. I have no clue on how to arrange for that.

Peace people!

Status
Not open for further replies.