What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Figures...

Sorry brother. I was really close to adding the Tahoe in the mix but i had a limited supply of pollen... i am all out now.

The intended recipient was the Platinum but i just couldn't help myself and threw in the others just because i thought they would be interesting.

In retrospect the Tahoe would have been cool too... geez, now i want to bust on everything

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Damn! :(
That would have been the cats pajamas! a Tahoe x Valley man!
Yes, could have called it the Vallehoe like Vallejo!
(Yes I know that isn't SD more like SF right? Not even frm CA!)
(maybe next time)

The platinum, deadhead and blackwater are all CC right?

TR

Last edited:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
just the Backwater and Deadhead.

The Platinum had been my bread and butter for 2 years but i just flowered the mom... hence the bean project.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
just the Backwater and Deadhead.

The Platinum had been my bread and butter for 2 years but i just flowered the mom... hence the bean project.

Need more info on the platinum. Is that an hybrid of an particular cut? Or is that an actual particular cut?

Was the Tahoe you have CC or a cut? If it is CC have you noticed any herm issues? On the fence with that one!
:tiphat:
Thanks,
TR

humbleguy

Veteran
Do it Nata, Can't wait to see them beans!

DubbleTech rockin under thowies! This girl loves to put out

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Need more info on the platinum. Is that an hybrid of an particular cut? Or is that an actual particular cut?

Was the Tahoe you have CC or a cut? If it is CC have you noticed any herm issues? On the fence with that one!
:tiphat:
Thanks,
TR

The Platinum was a cut that i believe i got at PNC when i was hunting for some moms.. I think the thread is in my sig but it was 20 + strains, one of each and this was the lady that really stood out. Huge Yield, ridiculous crystals, great bud structure... not to the best smell.

Here are a few pics of some smaller nugs
5.5 weeks

dry:

The Tahoe i have is also not a CC cut (neither is the Platinum or the Valley for that matter). I try to avoid CC because they are just knock offs off the cuts that are available in SoCal anyway and frankly i do not think the selections are very good. I had a CC SFV OG that was nothing like the real SFV.. Nothing. Its sad b/c some people probably think that the SFV smells like fruit when really it is pure lemon pinsol gasoline.

Anyway, the only cuts that i have that are CC are the Blackwater and Deadhead and those are still under review (only at 3.5 weeks). The deadhead is supposed to be a SFV cross so i am really pulling for some rankness on that one but i will be 7 more weeks before i can tell.

Cheers mang. I hope this helps a bit

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Thanks Nata!
Those pics look damn good.
I'm going to assume that the "valley" you are using is the same "Valley" that Subrob has?
Shall keep my eyes on this project of yours.

As far as CC goes you have to understand there isn't many options when you do not have access to the med clubs as some do. I've read about herm issues here and there with the tahoe that is why I always have been on the fence. But on the other hand I've read good things too so I do not know. The only experience I've had personally left a bad taste in my mouth (fire). So I'm hesitant.

Thanks again bro.
TR

S

Shan Diego

That would have been the cats pajamas! ...

I'm totally going to use that phrase at a halloween party or two...

The Platinum ...i got at PNC when i was hunting for some moms... Huge Yield, ridiculous crystals, great bud structure... not to the best smell...

The Tahoe i have is also not a CC cut (neither is the Platinum or the Valley for that matter). I try to avoid CC because ...[everything[ is an SFV cross

Yep. And a questionable male at that, considering the consortium results...

... I've read about herm issues here and there with the tahoe...

Real Tahoe does not herm.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
There you have it. And i believe the Valley is the same that Subrob has.. I'm sure confirmation will be along soon.

Kitten Mittens.

I AM REPLACING MY LINK TO THE KITTEN MITTENS VIDEO WITH THIS PUBLIC APOLOGY.

Sorry if you were getting rerouted to youtube all day. I dont know how i did that.

Anyway, some good news... the oil sample test is back on. I just passed the sample off and am hoping to have results tomorrow night. Thank God for contract help. I'll post up whatever i find

Also. Much thanks to Maj. Cottonmouth for telling me how to fix it.

Last edited:
dammmmmmmmm! there will be no more shops in cali at all has anyone herd about this or am i the only 1? my boy that owns a shop just got a letter from the fedz saying that he has to close down in 45dayz starting yesterday im sure its only a matter of time till everyone else gets the letter fukin sad day for cali if that were to happen BTW ALL U SD FELLAZ ARE ROKIN IT!

praisehim.

Veteran
^^ u ever play poker ? check out their poker faces bro, its a complete bluff. Im guessing 20 shops will get hit, total. Its a scare tactic obviously, considering obamas broke, he cant be trhowing down big bucks on raids. i highly doubt it.

trees- niiice pics bro. just tried the ******, and i must say... holy shit.. its good. hope yours comes out good for ya.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
^^ u ever play poker ? check out their poker faces bro, its a complete bluff. Im guessing 20 shops will get hit, total. Its a scare tactic obviously
I kinda agree but I think it'll be significantly larger than 20 shops & i do believe it'll be a statewide tactic. Theyre going after the landlords, many of which have multiple tenants that are MMJ Collectives. It's hard to find a lessor that'll knowing allow a MMJ collective so it's not uncommon for those that do to have multiple MMJ Collective lessees. The Feds are reducing the leg work necessary to shut down multiple collectives by threatening a single lessor with asset forfeiture. It'll still be a game of whack-a-mole but the truly disturbing thing is that the Feds are blatantly pissing on State Law.

I realize I just wrote a paragraph about the issue but there are at least two other threads going specifically on the topic. I really hope that we can keep this thread from being littered with pages of flaming debate about what it all means & who is to blame. I have my own opinions and it's depressed me greatly but this thread should be kept strong with details about what we as the SDF community are doing to keep ourselves strong ( IMO )....We Grow Our Own Top Shelf Meds and We Protect & Improve Upon Some of the Finest Genetics in the World!

Status
Not open for further replies.