What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shan Diego

Holy shit, dude. Those girls look bangin. Contrary to the myth, this child aint no Slacker... I haven't seen the O-Dub run outdoors so often...those aint no duds, Brah...

humbleguy

Veteran
fat sourdub Problemchild can't wait to see those in 3-4 weeks.

BBQ chop @ 8 weeks
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

Shan Diego

damn, Herb, that looks like shes gonna stack up good. what a treat, i get to see my two favorite girls run outdoors at the same time... thanks, fellas...

Mitochondrion

Mito-even Humbles pics resemble green ice in a way, they are definitely similar!
I know Cali thats why I asked him to post them :p

Thanks fellas:thank you:

I think your in the right ball park with Green ice being related to the bros. grimm gear Subcool based his original line on(which was probably his best work). Vortex is Apollo 13 x SpaceQueen I believe..;.so lots of cinderella hanging out in them genes. I really like vortex for yield and flavor. It's like an improved C99 line. I'm really stuck on this Sour Dubble alien tech thing right now but am interested in how the vanillaluna x jtr turns out, I have had some great crosses come out of TGA donated pollen so def on e to watch.

Hey Whats the top BBq cut, Qwerkle? roadkill skunk?
You know I feel lucky having been able to run most of a breeders strains like TGA. I have been able to observe the various traits of a gene pool being passed around. I find it very interesting that c99 seems to be such a dominant strain, especially the hair color trickling through different genetics and how TGA Gene pool is dispersed amongst itself so that you find similar traits in other TGA crosses. Just so I understand... Green crack is pre 98 Super skunk crossed with unknown Indica....So your saying that since Genius was skunk and the Jack Herer has Northern lights(indica) in it that the resulting prodgeny "c99" could bear similarities? Cause thats the only way I know how to explain it. I can totally understand being stuck on the sour dub, I'm trying to be patient untill I get a chance to run it XD. Shit looks frosty.

Those single leaves in the bottom pics.....I noticed alot of people got f'd earlier in the year with weird times on the sun. I left my stuff in the dirt and it's mostly reverted. It looks like yours are still throwing single blades. Did they not totally revert? I like the profile your kikn!! Looks sweet!

if anybody needs a portable a/c to fight the heat wave let me know, i got a perfect one for a tent or small room, the dual vents type...
How many BTU, and what size are the ports?

Should be a glorious weekend Yall, Peace!

ProblemChild

Those single leaves in the bottom pics.....I noticed alot of people got f'd earlier in the year with weird times on the sun. I left my stuff in the dirt and it's mostly reverted. It looks like yours are still throwing single blades. Did they not totally revert? I like the profile your kikn!! Looks sweet!

yah the sour dubbs started showing hairs way early, prob about four weeks ago, but ive been gone for two weeks on a camping trip so i havent really been able to observe them, but when i came back a week ago they were stacked up but alot of space between nodes, but everything else was on point just crowning when i came back my og, platinum bubba, and querkle are about 2-3 weeks in.. were right around thirteen hours of light so everything should start to settle down and plump up...

humbleguy

Veteran

Hey Whats the top BBq cut, Qwerkle? roadkill skunk?
You know I feel lucky having been able to run most of a breeders strains like TGA. I have been able to observe the various traits of a gene pool being passed around. I find it very interesting that c99 seems to be such a dominant strain, especially the hair color trickling through different genetics and how TGA Gene pool is dispersed amongst itself so that you find similar traits in other TGA crosses. Just so I understand... Green crack is pre 98 Super skunk crossed with unknown Indica....So your saying that since Genius was skunk and the Jack Herer has Northern lights(indica) in it that the resulting prodgeny "c99" could bear similarities? Cause thats the only way I know how to explain it. I can totally understand being stuck on the sour dub, I'm trying to be patient untill I get a chance to run it XD. Shit looks frosty.

BBQ is Black Berry Kush(SD originated) x SpaceQueen f2(subcool). For comparison here is Black Berry Kush x Jack's Cleaner bx2;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

You will notice the Black Berry Kush meshed in with the previously mentioned TGA hybrids... I wanted to use the black berry kush as a platform to discern what genetic traits the parents were passing the their offspring. From this I learned what can be expected in future crosses with select SpaceQueen/Jack's Cleaner donors.

turns out Cinderella, genius, p-75(princess 75) are all Jack Herer selections. Can't go back any further than that without an interview with Mr. Soul himself.

G

guest5703

East Coast Sour Diesel, on the West Coast ;)

picture.php

GH is in full swing

picture.php

So are my Tomatoes!!!

picture.php

picture.php

White Ox hearts from seed from last years Tomatoes!!! Look at that Fan Leaf arm, longest I've ever seen!

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Good Morning SDF
Here's a pic of the GDP x Skunk IBL babies from this morning. 13 out of the 15 beans have survived and were transplanted into beer cups a couple of days ago. They already are responding well to getting more root space.
picture.php

humbleguy

Veteran
duddville lol

I used to think the whole dudd thing was a hoax but I can assure you it is not.... If you are buying from a clone vendor do NOT risk your whole run... take your time to select quality clones, mom them, take your own cuts.... or better start from seed, select your own line, clone.... there are a lot of degenerative lines out there and they all have one thing in common, the dudd. It's real and really sux. I've purchased dozens of dudds over the past 12 months and did everything in my power to bringem' back. Not a thing a grower can do to resurrect a dudd. Just watchem turn to fluff.... knowledge from experience.

Calcio- good looking genes.

Cali- I can honestly say I've never seen mater leaves that chronic.

Grow tech- love it when they push out that second set of leaves and start jammin.

G

guest5703

duddville lol

I used to think the whole dudd thing was a hoax but I can assure you it is not.... If you are buying from a clone vendor do NOT risk your whole run... take your time to select quality clones, mom them, take your own cuts.... or better start from seed, select your own line, clone.... there are a lot of degenerative lines out there and they all have one thing in common, the dudd. It's real and really sux. I've purchased dozens of dudds over the past 12 months and did everything in my power to bringem' back. Not a thing a grower can do to resurrect a dudd. Just watchem turn to fluff.... knowledge from experience.

Calcio- good looking genes.

Cali- I can honestly say I've never seen mater leaves that chronic.

Grow tech- love it when they push out that second set of leaves and start jammin.

My tomatoes look like Chronic? lol, I guess you mean they look dank, never heard "chronic" being used in that way ;) And yea its a bummer, but Duds are real, thats why I am using seeds for my latest run and possibly in the future from now on....The seeds are so much fucking stronger than ANY clone I've ever grown, I just didn't remember since it had been so long.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i checked out that cloneville site, and they are a joke... So many blatant inaccuracies with there descriptions of strains and there genetic makeup... Some of the info they posted on strains is sooo far off, its really baffling how they came up with the BS they have on there.
Such a joke

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I like the structure of Napalm. It looks like it's made to put on some bud-age!

Anyone thats thinking about going to the Grow Big Expo, please check out the SDF Social Group section:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts