What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitochondrion

Cheesequake...@ 56 days , this one is a test, I also have some dairy queen and purple joy. I know there are purple joy pics in the middle of this thread but was hoping someone could throw up some pics cause I have two strains here that werent labled and have to figure it out.
Ill post pics of the others soon.

picture.php

So weedmaps being all jacked what are people using to locate there buds online these days?

Stay green and non mean SD!:ying:

meddy

I go weedtracker when weedmaps is jacked..or if I dont have any headstash left...

those pics are off the chart.... trichomic terrific!!:tiphat:

kjz71521

I have some purp joy the cab right now with 2 wks left. I have no cam at the moment but I tell you what my popsickled bud reekz over the koolaid kush,bluberry blast & a-dawg.. Its a nice plant bro.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
alright yal>>> im a fuckign addicted to abuse,, so on top of everything else i got a new project on my hands. got the kushes, got the diesels, got the chems>>> now i see everyones got all this fancy new shit i havent played with yet and this kid wants some new fuckin toys!!!!

PS::: i expect all of you to gear up for the SD mmj ganja fest in november. pitting grower v. grower dispensary v. dispensary the ultimate pissing match for cultivators,, coinneseurs and co-ops/collectives >>> no special interests. no back door deals. the patients will decide whos got the best. and we aint making no fruity little rinky dink ass cups,,, the winners are walking away with a seriously dope hand blown trophy a large cash prize and some massive fuckign braggin rights.

hit me up if yer interested>>> BhT:bandit:

humbleguy

Veteran
more technology less toys....
[u
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm on my second run of three of my favorite profiles. I've got em' running up against the original Chem-D so we will just have to see....

Mitochondrion

Sup Sd!

Looking great as usual Humble!!
Noticed a Lull and thought I might attempt some mental stimulation and shop mastication with these pics:
The dry sample from a page back was from a batch earlier. This is Cheesequake at day 58, She is almost ready. Thinking day 63 like most TGA. Alot of the lavendar comming through in hues. Can't wait to try. Subcool describes its smell very aptly.
picture.php

Typical hair coloration and style in the pistilate of TGA strains.

picture.php

This is Dairy Queen at the same day. Pardon the lint I noticed it too late.
picture.php

picture.php

It does have an interesting smell.... I would describe it as tangerine citrus funk.
picture.php

...and I believe this is Purple Joy but I need others opinions, this is what I got it as. I really would like it if someone could post some pics of it. This is at day 58 and I am just starting to see the purple... smells like purps too.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a couple of cuttings I threw outside cause I had no room rather than let them die. These have been fed nothing but Tap water and weakly at that. Not having experience with outside growing, I noticed after putting them outside they tried to flower(planted early April), so I figured that I had put them out to early. Now I know Late May is the time. Anyhow they went back into veg and are just starting to reflower. Heres an Oreo and Chock rain, but never fear theres a JTR and "Poleat(for lack of a better term till we get the background straightened out)". Busted some F'en Grass Hoppers on it this morning. They didn't make it.

Chock Rain
picture.php

Oreo
picture.php

Well Thats enough for now, As always SD, thanx for letting me share and encouraging each other to progress. Peace!

Mito-:bump:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics humble and mito! gettin the thread back on track....
---mito...as far as i know you are correct: 'polecat' was the uk cheese x super skunk....the other half of that cross, jack herer x skunk #1(?) was un named as far as i know...i will hit rainman up and see if he has a name for that particular cross...that shit stinks sooooo good...how could it not w a gene pool like that? ha...my bro did some seeds outdoor last year from same batch- toxic lemon(motarebel) x polecat...was the best outdoor ive seen in awhile...along w stoney joes valley x X18 i just tried the other night...def make a selection from those seeds to spread around...is the one you have going outdoor the one we got to sample the other month or three ago? super nice man
---big herb!- dude...stay on it...im sure there will be quite a turnout...im down for sure...we gotta get sdf growers at the top of all catagories or we all just a bunch of shit talkers! ha...dont make me change the thread name to "san diegos alright, almost and ok cuts"!!! everybody better represent!

Mitochondrion

Heres a pic of the pack , looks like both were super skunks....Same one?

picture.php

Thanx for looking into it Sub. Hope thatvisit was just a check up...

Mito-

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
nice pics humble and mito! gettin the thread back on track....
---mito...as far as i know you are correct: 'polecat' was the uk cheese x super skunk....the other half of that cross, jack herer x skunk #1(?) was un named as far as i know...i will hit rainman up and see if he has a name for that particular cross...that shit stinks sooooo good...how could it not w a gene pool like that? ha...my bro did some seeds outdoor last year from same batch- toxic lemon(motarebel) x polecat...was the best outdoor ive seen in awhile...along w stoney joes valley x X18 i just tried the other night...def make a selection from those seeds to spread around...is the one you have going outdoor the one we got to sample the other month or three ago? super nice man
---big herb!- dude...stay on it...im sure there will be quite a turnout...im down for sure...we gotta get sdf growers at the top of all catagories or we all just a bunch of shit talkers! ha...dont make me change the thread name to "san diegos alright, almost and ok cuts"!!! everybody better represent!

hahahah bruh im gettin inked up next week with SAN DIEGOS FINEST across my chest. i been all over tha world and we got some of the best fuckin weed in the world. straight up dago reppin. i got the venue. i got the bands. whos going to take top tier at the dago cup>??

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
GT embarks on a SEED TRIP

GT embarks on a SEED TRIP

Introducing the Subrob GDP x Skunk IBL OPP ( Open Pollination Project )
picture.php

humbleguy

Veteran
^it's like a birthday cake:) or should I say a birthing cake:)

can't wait for the technology² STS, I'm halfway through my second run with the dubbletech⁷ and it is twice as frosty as the original chem-d and so easy to grow with no signs of mg/ca deficiency unlike chem-d which is a mg whore

Mitochondrion

Just tried this clone queen place out. I started the process last Monday. I just got the cuts last night. A couple of things. If you look at their Chem Dog and Green Crack the genetic make up is slightly different than what we know those names to represent.
Through out the week I spoke with three different people. At no time was I able to reach 1 person who good help me through the process. I was told multiple times that I would get a call back. In the end I had to apply pressure and throw a neg review in order to get attention.
Finally on Friday I spoke with a dude named Jesse who expedited the process drastically once I told him that I had been trying to order since the previous Monday. I was asked to email a picture of My ID and my rec. I recieved an email back saying i was verified and could place an order. I sent an email claiming that I wanted:
6 Larry OG
6 XXX Headband OG
3 Diablo Og
3 Alien OG
3 Mars OG
3 Green Crack (Mars OG x Martian Mean green?)
1 Jupiter Kush - for free
I was told they would not be able to deliver them(20 dollar delivery fee) till Sunday night. I was quoted 305.00.
When the gentleman showed up (Mark) I was asked to fill out the collective paperwrk which was quick. He then went to go get the cuttings and came back with a girl and the cuts. He proceeded to tall me that I would not see clones of this class anywhere else. He was partially right. The first thing I noticed was the mite bite marks. In turning over the said leaves I noticed the mites. I pointed this out to him. He was unable to deny and took pictures. The second thing I noticed was that the 3 Alien OG's were technically not even clones . There was a single root hair protruding aproximately .5 centimeter out of the side of the rockwool cube near the top. The cuttings were also on the brink of wilt. Timing being what it is(lost a week trying to place order) I accepted the order anyway as well as the the fact that I would have to quarentine them and hit em good with some root stim. I still had their 30 day guarantee to work with.
The gentleman recieved the donation and left with his girl. I started taking a closer look and noticed that there were only 21 cuts instead of 25. It seemed the Green crack cuttings and the free Jupiter Kush were not amongst the order. I promptly called the guy and he came back. He said he was authorized to refund me 140.00 for my troubles. He then left once more.
In the end my consensus is that I should have taken my own damn cuttings a week ago. I would be further along and with healthier cuttings. I will post pics as these move along so we can see what we do have if anything.
I hope this doesn't violate TOU. I just thought this was on topic an wanted to give you guys a heads up. If it does let me know how and I will fix it.

Peace Mito-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts