What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest5703

"Doing what I can, with what I've got"-Bert, from Tremors....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
...and how much is a camera that can take pics like that? All these amazing shots are making me want to get into photography

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
hmmm not a bad price at all on that first one. Around $200. I think that's not too much more than my crappy point and shoot was a few years back

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
whats good with the green ice strain? i live in OB anyone got a cut they want to trade? i got strawberry diesel and plat og's. im able to verify strains with pics and product.
read the TOU bro...gotta keep that stuff off the boards. it aint buttrader

Storm Shadow, I am using Spurr's GH mix as well right now in Sunshine #4. Although only vegging. I am curious as to how often you fertilize with that mix. Or more specifically are you using the same mix with your mothers? and how often do you typically fertilize those mothers with that mix?

humbleguy

Veteran
Dedicate one of those trees to your legal fund. Nothing illegal about having cash stashed to protect yourself from ignorance. Problem is if they find it they'll take that too and use it to further injustice. Oh and make sure you pay your taxes cause no lawyer can protect your ass from the federal reserve

G

guest5703

I'm using a canon t2i, you can't beat it for the price! Takes hd movie too...the lens is a 75-300 canon cheap series with macro rings for closeups. Probably the cheapest macro I could get with quality achieved. Thanks guy, bout to lite up some stardog which smells so much stronger than last run, diesel!!! Midnight bowl time!

Damn Donk,
Hope the best for you. Ideally they won't stop back because they weren't there for that purpose in the first place. That kind of situation would definitely put a strain on the relationship in my house

G

guest5703

Dude Humble, I think you would be able to see someone walking on the moon with that lens no joke!

Just checked my status with the green bars, thats right, I'm a survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.