What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so do we have any seriously bad ass artist and or graphic designers on this thread? or probably what im looking for is a semi decent moderately talented out of work artist/graphic designer to come up w a logo for san diegos finest seed company...i only ask for the impossible: if you can channel david mann please let me know!

Brastaman

so do we have any seriously bad ass artist and or graphic designers on this thread? or probably what im looking for is a semi decent moderately talented out of work artist/graphic designer to come up w a logo for san diegos finest seed company...i only ask for the impossible: if you can channel david mann please let me know!

Just curious Sub, what are your thoughts about what type of vibe the logo give off? Waves...Pine trees...ying-yang symbolism (balance)...skulls/bones...Harley bikes ;)....

I can see a take off The Dead.....with a colorful skeleton riding a Harley pitted deep in a knarley barrel with a spliff burning in the mouth and a sun/moon thing representing "balance" and "harmony"....

Drop seeds not Bombs!!!

damn, i wish i wasn't artistically challenged.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, as i say, i only ask the impossible...i would like an image, a simple image...think of tom hills logo...not that i want to rip it off in any way at all...but the scope or view, i guess... the perspective it has...two dudes on bikes riding on a road with a mountain on the left and a mountain on the right...heading towards the ocean where a third dude is surfing....the terrain would be representative of northern san diego mountains....detail of the bikers and surfer not important...more the overall feel of what im trying to say...now is that so fukn hard?:laughing:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and ya...the only detail would be the bikes would have to be harleys! ha...or just obviously choppers...again, just think david mann! ha

humbleguy

Veteran
Incorporate the finest seeds into the original SD artwork and bank off of the padres well known logo. I bet more people will relate to a sports team logo than harley davidson or surfing.. imho.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sub ill see if my lady has any time in between baby wrangling to put something together for you... i dont know if she still has the programs she needs to did it though...

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
Man I used to be on point with the photoshop stuff, now I dont even have the current version.

I think Drew Brophy (surf artist) style waves go well with the canna vibe. Always liked the smooth n groovy stuff.

I gotta get baked outa my gourd n sketch some stuff out, haven't done graphic design in a lil and I miss gettin creative with it!

I do like incorporating the "SD" in as its quite iconic.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
--thanks guys for the thoughts!
humble-good thinking man! i like it! but im trying for something a lil more......independant and reflective of its roots.... keep the ideas coming...
--grey-that would be awesome man!
--zen-nice man...just checked out brophys gallery...well...still checking it out...ha...i like...i like the tree on the island!..
---this is all just the begining so any and all ideas are welcome...

G

guest5703

Aww, this has got my interest. I looked at Manns work, I will see what I can come up with in the next couple of weeks, Rob.

praisehim.

Veteran
dood ! rob ! have you seen caligreens work !? hes the man you youre looking for. loves the herb, and does some beautiful art.

c.c.k.- nice shots an welcome.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was hopin cali would notice! im getting all kinds of tips and leads...thanks everyone...ive been mulling other ideas over all afternoon...at this point...any ideas...anything w two bikes and a surfboard are welcome

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
i was hopin cali would notice! im getting all kinds of tips and leads...thanks everyone...ive been mulling other ideas over all afternoon...at this point...any ideas...anything w two bikes and a surfboard are welcome
The SD could make a nice graphic on a surf board

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Are you thinking of incorporating the name 'SubRob' into the logo as well?

I'm just curious.

I might even toss a palm tree into that mix.

Maybe get take a plant to the beach at sunset one day and get some sort of artsy shot. I took a beautiful specimen one day to Mt Soledad and took a pic of the plant with the La Jolla shores/cliffs as the back drop.. Amazing.

I bet gypsy would be cool with you holding a design contest w some beans as a prize. I think i saw rez do that a few years back

just spitballing..

San diegos Finest cuts

San diegos Finest cuts

WOw!

I must say big ups to all the growers who posted rad pics in this thread. I like to think Im one of the better growers in Sd, clearly there are alot of other very talented growers here as well. It took me a week and a half to read all 300+ pages but it was time well spent.

found those Chery AD, AD either and sour dubble cuts on the net today so im definately getting my hands on those asap.

i'll be lurking around here for sure!

This is whats in my mom room now

Private reserve og (amc)
Cheese quake (tga)
og kush (unknown origin)
regulator kush #2(pnc)
Skywalker og (Amc)
Gumby og kush
Sour D's
MAster Kush
Bubba Kush
Platinum bubba kush (law)
Blue Dream
Pineapple express (pnc)
C4 (oaksterdamn)
Kandy Kush (dna)
Great og (pnc)
Hero Kush (pnc)
Grapefruit kush
Dj Short BB (weak)
Alien bubba
Lakeside Bubba
chem dog
Green Crack (oaksterdamn)
Black Water
Ghost og
P-91 ::)))

I've got kinda a hording problem, but not the bad kind, I love to share and I don't hold back stuff from my peeps. :thank you:

G

guest5703

Yea go ahead and hold a contest...I've got my idea and the palm trees are a nice addition Nata ;)

S

Shan Diego

You know, Storm Shadow, your pics make me reminisce of Mrs. Mia Wallace..."I said God Damn! God damn. God damn..."

Status
Not open for further replies.