What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DubbleTechnology- Well my friends, whaddya know? This ain't half bad is it? This is what I had envisioned;

Thanks to the middle man, the pollen man, and GreySkull for sharing the wealth, you will be getting a cut of this I promise.

Pheno #7(the one and only)
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

let me chime in and say this plant fucking rocks. i will take 2 please!

Mitochondrion

:tiphat:Hey guys what up? Had to stop in and see whats going on. My computer desk is shot and dumped it all over the floor so its a little inconvenient to pc right now, plus its been a hectic month. Sux cause I feel out of the loop so I Just wanted to stop in and say Yo!!

Sub- I got a couple of those polecat/rainmen going outside and they have all kinds of purple resin building up on the edges. No purple in the plant matter, just deep lavendar purple in the form of trichs on the edges of the leaves fairly thick. I will take a pic soon. I meant to but was in a hurry and forgot. This one is still surprising me, but only for a half a gram more :( till harvest.

WoW Humble, Great Job. Have to remember to taste that. I did love the taste of the dubble over the ad , but the AD high over the dub. Looks like you hit your mark right out the gate. Grats!

Cali- Looks great man!!! Looking forward to a sample of the GI!

Also not sure if any of you guys are down for this but I will be playing here on the 10th.
http://www.telemagica.com/index.htm
I will be taking goodies. 50 bands , 45 dj's, bomb green, hot water springs, and meybeh some nekkid chicks!

Lovin Sd, Mito-:dance013:

praisehim.

Veteran
sick pics humble ! looks like you found a jewel. grats !

side note :
junior reid and don carlos, firehouse clash reunion, featuring scientist on the tables. saturday june fourth at 4th n b....

norrinthe

Shan- Pat yerself on the back.

sub/grow/smoke/mountain- norrinthe would have more history on the romberry cut, maybe he'll chime in.

spacequeen x lavender ;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
[/url]
picture.php
The cut Humble has for sure is romulan x shishkaberry and I am not the originator but I have done a few runs of it and know its smell and taste very well. Its one of my favorite strains and a good med for my head. I will have to dig up some pics.

humbleguy

Veteran
Tropical - Thanks bro, check out the maschine, kills the akai
Mito- Word. you still playing top 40. lol that looks like a trip 4 sure
Phillthy- wadddup!!
Praise- Thanks !!
Nata- Too many nanners out there! I only want seeds when I want em'
Norrinthe- So the romberry starting to sound like it might go way back in the community. How long have you been familiar with it? Do you still talk to the person you got it from? Is it seedbank originated?

no more OG, I'm going LG with the dubbletechnology, this shit is like OG on roids, check out the wimpy lowers, this is what the popcorn looks like;
picture.php
picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i really like that lemon lime green color they have. That color reminds me of the sour dubble in a way. Those popcorn nugs almost looks danker than the tops IMO.

S

Shan Diego

i really like that lemon lime green color they have. That color reminds me of the sour dubble in a way. Those popcorn nugs almost looks danker than the tops IMO.

They look danker than most other strain's tops...

...an OG on steroids...now there's an aspiration for a breeding project...sweet success!

humbleguy

Veteran
So in other words not only are the tops baseball bat sized sticks of resin but the bottoms are swollen frosty nuggets. Sounds like a win win or a grin with a dubble chin

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
job well done thats a keeper for sure...if it smokes like it looks anyways, is the smell more on the dubb side or lvpk?

MJMAVEN

^^^ No LVPK in the mix whadeezlrg. DubbleTech is SourDubble x (reversed) AlienDawg (ether). You are thinking AlienKush (LVPK x Alien Technology) but this cross uses AlienDawg (Chem D x Alien Technology).

Nice work Humble!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
^^^ No LVPK in the mix whadeezlrg. DubbleTech is SourDubble x (reversed) AlienDawg (ether). You are thinking AlienKush (LVPK x Alien Technology) but this cross uses AlienDawg (Chem D x Alien Technology).

Nice work Humble!
i could've sworn that lvpk was part of the original "alien tech" but i get confused/forgetful pretty easily. thanks for clearing that up

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Tropical - Thanks bro, check out the maschine, kills the akai
How do the pads feel in comparison? The feel of the pads is everything, it's like something that looks great but just doesn't smoke. If the pads are good then ... LOL

no more OG, I'm going LG with the dubbletechnology, this shit is like OG on roids, check out the wimpy lowers, this is what the popcorn looks like;
picture.php

Killer, I want it!

TR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts