dubble does diego
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

soil margin

Veteran
Hey so any P-91 hombres can answer this hopefully.

Is she prone to flipping very easily? I just had 2 girls out of a batch of 8 or so flip for no apparent reason. 30 plants in the room and it was only 2 P-91's that flipped. I've had similar occurrences in the past and wondering if this is just part of the strain.

guest396

Hey so any P-91 hombres can answer this hopefully.

Is she prone to flipping very easily? I just had 2 girls out of a batch of 8 or so flip for no apparent reason. 30 plants in the room and it was only 2 P-91's that flipped. I've had similar occurrences in the past and wondering if this is just part of the strain.

no the true cut is rock solid. the one that a bro on here likes as the P herms a bit on occasion.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
no the true cut is rock solid. the one that a bro on here likes as the P herms a bit on occasion.

if your talking about me, and the cut i know as P91... Ive never seen it throw any nanners and seen it grown by a few different growers under different conditions/environments.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
SmokeTrees ( & SubRob)...beautiful shots! is that a specific filter ( photoshop etc) you're using that makes the background almost cepia like while the focused on bud pops with color?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
SmokeTrees ( & SubRob)...beautiful shots! is that a specific filter ( photoshop etc) you're using that makes the background almost cepia like while the focused on bud pops with color?

Naw, these are all the raw images, unedited... I normally would color them in photoshop, but i was too lazy. Some of them would probably look much much better if i were to color correct them.

soil margin

Veteran

Yeah I'm interested in this as well, I'm pretty much uber-noob at taking pics, all mine come out with nasty orange HPS light lol.

humbleguy

Veteran
GDK - thanks man

Sub/Smoketrees - Thats one of the best OG's I've seen. Can't wait to see it 8 weeks deep.

Soil M- If your camera allows, try changing the WB or white balance settings, this will allow for spectrum compensation. I just turn on overhead room lights and snap away in automatic mode on my canon rebel. No photshopping, filtering or manual aperture manipulating.

Anyone have any info on this cut I got from some fellow diegans' they called it Romberry or Bomberry;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

soil margin

Veteran
cool humble thanks for the tip il try that next time.

far as I know romberry is romulan female and blueberry male. never grown her myself but supposed to get decent sized and yield pretty good. 8-9 weeks for flower.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
damn! that some serious calyx/leaf ratio on that romberry. So swollen looking. You should take some dry nug shots of that when its done, i bet its gonna look insane!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
its actually p91 x princess diesel(unless cal and bro are talking a new project?)...as ohgee stated...pops made some great seeds....and is still the king of donating seeds!

hear, hear! Got some of his PD f2's and some crosses w/the PD male. I hope he's doing well.

Looking great in here as usual San Diego. :tiphat:

humbleguy

Veteran
looking good ohgee

OGs are a real bitch to keep pretty and plump, I can't tell you how many of these I have had yellow out and drop leaves by the end of the 7th inning. I finally seem to have the elements in balance with these. Anyone have any links to some good OG growers advice?
Planetary;
picture.php

picture.php

other girls
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

guest396

@ humble no bro the grower is on point...... KRD.

that was some that got too close to the light, i said i'd take it on the in between :tiphat:

go see my thread and you'll see. let me share the love

ECSD
picture.php

guest396

Harmony in Unity

Sour Dubb w Sour Dubb full melt courtesy of K R D
picture.php

He'll have his
You'll have yours
and I'll have Mine
and together We''ll be fine!
cause it takes different smokes to move the World bro, yes it does!
it takes different smokes to move the World!
picture.php

enjoy!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Ill take 2 dubble plates and a side of romberry to go
Thanks
Please drive thru

Status
Not open for further replies.