What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
whats the story on the PNC og?
Wether or not the chem story is true... I definitely believe og, chem, diesel are all related.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Southwest og (triple og) getting ready to go into flower
picture.php

picture.php

----a cut called lemon og...any info?
picture.php

picture.php

---a lil cluster on cashplant 'b'
picture.php

---'c' pheno
picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that cashplant looks like a winner man
dont know what else to say

hey smoketrees didnt i see you the other day hahahaha
thanks for stopping by man
im looking forward to seeing how that dutch treat does... maybe shell make her way to sandiego in the future

aloha

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
a bowl of Cash Plant B nugs please!

Have any of you guys grown much Purple Urkle? Here's a pic of a small one I have in flower now. It's the first time I've done her indoors but it's the same cut that mothered my Puade strain (Purple Urkle x AlienDawg-Ether). She and her crosses are the greasiest/ stickiest things in the room ATM but they don't have great caylx to leaf ratios so far. Well have to see how they develop. I have reason to beleive it's a legit cut but any confirmation ( or not) appreciated.
picture.php

praisehim.

Veteran
SUB: My friends been runing the lemon og for three runs now. everytime i check his room out, the lemons outshining everything else. and it smokes good to !

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
def nice to know...she is certainly more vigorous than tahoe, sw, or valley...much thicker stalk and stems...grew faster too, got a little light burn on her leaves...im guessing its a cross? but dont know for sure...thanks for the info praise!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
lemon og is a just a ogk cut... Not a cross. Just og...
Most likely some og bagseed would be my guess, if it is a cross is so og dominant whatever it was crossed to has nearly zero influence
Its definitely not og x trainwreck

ProblemChild

whoever brought and got any of the stardawg, aliendawg and bubba blue teens from pnc a couple weeks ago.. you might wanna check your garden.. that bubba blue infested half of my garden with spider mites... summ bullshit man

Chef_Flaco

PNC OG..

PNC OG..

Sup fellas, still lurkin as always. The shit you guys put out is always inspiration to become a better grower. Just to shed a little light on the PNC OG. It is a without a doubt a pre-91 OG . Best yield to date with her was 2.6 or 2.7 per light cant recall the exact number but it was over 2.5. But that took years and years of tweaking the regiment to get there. As far as putting out the actual name of the cut, i'll leave that to G if he wants to. Just know that this has been one of the most tightly held cuts of OG, the holder felt it was time to put it out to the community. And there was no better person to have the honors of putting her out than APE. He is to date one of the most stand up cats in this industry... not only on a business level, but also on a personal level. I am looking forward to see what you guys do with her, as recently we have noticed she has been losing a little vigor after the 25+ years of her being held. ( wont get into exact years or names to avoid a flame war.) anyways, have fun with her.. and definately make sure you keep a mother. and please, post your pics of her. Keep it green y'all.

Flaco

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
She is definitely one of the ones I have been wanting to run for a long time! Thanks for the info Chef. :) I'd rather not say what the real name is and I think APE feels the same way but I will not speak for him. Keep it danK Dago!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
is pnc open tommorow? I'm workin in sd tommorow night and would love to grab a cut of that pnc og and a few others while im down thata way

pnc is down for some work bro! talked to ape today! thanks for the info smoking trees.. i knew nothin bout that cut! that was a rumor floatin round the bay area.. lol

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Spectracide Immunox Plus...shit cost less then $10 and you can get it at Home Depot or Lowes...always pre-treat your clones with this product at the very least.....isolate them from the main grow...hit em up with the product .......works wonders..repeated applications once week are going to be needed...veg them for a few weeks while treating them...and problem should be good to go...

Every Single cut everyone is selling has something lurking...for how easy and cheap it is to get the cut...all options to sanitize them should be taken

praisehim.

Veteran
SUB: the amount of vigor the lemon og has would make me think its a cross of some sort, but smoketrees is the og expert in here, so hes probably right.
grow it, smoke it, tell us what you think ! :)

ProblemChild

Spectracide Immunox Plus...shit cost less then $10 and you can get it at Home Depot or Lowes...always pre-treat your clones with this product at the very least.....isolate them from the main grow...hit em up with the product .......works wonders..repeated applications once week are going to be needed...veg them for a few weeks while treating them...and problem should be good to go...

Every Single cut everyone is selling has something lurking...for how easy and cheap it is to get the cut...all options to sanitize them should be taken

im not worried about me.. im just letting the person know ( them Mainly) to check there garden.. just a friendly " heads UP" is all... i got the teen for free so the money aint an issue ... its growers that dont give a fuck about the shit there vending is what i have a problem with... keep your shit clean and vend clean cuts.. if its infested keep that bullshit to yourself.. you are what you sell .. period.. if your putting out bad/infested clones your the reason why a first time grower may fail not becuase he/she doesnt know how to grow, because they werent given good healthy genetics in the first place.. that bubba blue was unsalvagable....fucking webs and spiders every where.. after the PNC spray down and my AZAMAX treatment flush and foliar....

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
also, im sure there is more than one og coined lemon og... Ive seen lots of lemon og in bud form... And i remember a few years ago people were also calling the SFV lemon og.
Then theres the lemon larry og that ELITE did...
Its all very confusing... But i do know there is a straight ogk cut known as lemon og...
And the lemon og subrob has is definitely straight og looking, besides the stronger stems (when compared to the other ogs sub currently has) the Lemon OG is very similar to all the other ogs... Cant wait to see how it turns out..

Oh and ya, that CashPlant B is seriously so fucking dank looking... Its definitely the best looking of the 3 phenos IMO... But i also love the popcorn nuggage of the C

Status
Not open for further replies.