What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProblemChild

that first OG pic looks killer...WHHHEEEW!!! i like how the abusive grows... different then your normal OG.. does it still have the fuely lemon smell?

What's up San Diego, where did the sun go?

SD Green Crack Xtreme 60 Days -

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
sick pics young trees. There showing up super small though? EDIT: all good now
So i guess PNC has a green crack, and the green crack xtreme...
Little side note tidbit. RDC coined the green crack xtreme (im sure others have called green crack extreme before). But ya, they would call there outdoor green crack, simply green crack. The same cut when grown indoors they called it green crack xtreme.
SO for them, there is no difference between GC, and GCX.
But i guess the two cuts PNC has are in fact different.

Anyways, sorry for the ramble.. Just thought id throw it out there that GCX, should be just GC

another edit: DAMN! problem child, those things have really started to bulk up. Great pics bro! Your in for some super dense, sleep inducing buds (burkle specifically). How long you planning on letting them go?

ProblemChild

sick pics young trees. There
another edit: DAMN! problem child, those things have really started to bulk up. Great pics bro! Your in for some super dense, sleep inducing buds (burkle specifically). How long you planning on letting them go?

hell yah they are brotha... still waiting on the damn hashplant to pack it out...its been packing it on but now just waing for it to blow up... thats why she didnt get any pix... not worthy lol...

dudde tell me about it i was checking the burkle out yesterday and i thought the bubba was dense, holy shit that burkle is solid like a rock and soooooooo sticky to the touch! gonna let em all bang for about nine weeks i think.. start checkin trichs in a couple weeks.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that og in the first pic is looking bomb!
Whats the strain in the 2nd pic? Its got a sorta blueish hue frost.. Kinda like the aliendawg does

good eyes bro, that is indeed the A dog lol shes putting on more sugar this round for me as well....

that first OG pic looks killer...WHHHEEEW!!! i like how the abusive grows... different then your normal OG.. does it still have the fuely lemon smell?

thanks bro, heavy on the fuel lemon smells theres a hint of garbage skunks also i think ...

cindys dusted with sour dog pollen few weeks ago

picture.php

picture.php

cheers,,,

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I know its been said before but it is worth reiterating, the AW is THE MOST amazing citrus tangerine smelling bud i have ever smelled.

I just can't get enough

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Any of my fellow San Diego natives know the location of any offical Lambs bread cuts?

Not a clue...you can try talking to APE and seeing if he can source one.

On another note...I'd thought I'd share some pics of the some strains I have going:

Hashplant at 22 days 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tahoe OG at 22 days 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG Herijuana at 22 days 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php