What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

guest396

:greenstars:
It's going be a great day to work in the garden. Gotta LOVE San Diego weather!!

i wanna talk shit so bad cause i'm here but i have to go back in a day! well at least i have plans in the works with the bros to get back down here more often if not permanently

Praise thanks it was good to hang out. like a wheel in motion, keep rolling along.....

on another note, i finally imbibed the sour dubb...... some fine ass herb that is.....also gave the either cut another taste, much more focused on it this time due to not hitting the tahoe first. worthy, i like it. Chemgerine, okay, i am over whelmed i have had two sessions with these four girls plus the stardawg plus another og plus fuck im stoned thanks K . :thank you:

loading the bong again........

WESTCRAZY1

Quick questions for u guys ---

So im under the impression that less watts will produce less potent buds, is this true? What i want to know is if i grow some buds using 150w or 250w hps, will the buds be just as potent as the same buds that was grown in a room with 400w-600w hps (if everything is the same, soil, nutrients, etc. just different wattage)? The reason why im asking this is my current living situation will only allow me to grow using 150w or 250w hps because of the size of my grow room (28in H, 23in L, 16in D) but if this will result in less potent buds then i would rather not go through with it. I am a legal mmj patient and im sick of buying overprice meds at the dispensaries and i figure i'll just grow my own meds. But like i said if growing under 150w or 250w will not give the buds its full potency then i would rather just not go through with it. Also if u guys can pick only 1 strain to keep and smoke which one would it be? Im thinking about picking up 6 tahoe og clones to start off with. Good choice?

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran

So im under the impression that less watts will produce less potent buds, is this true?

nope, that pic I just posted is actually under CFL's.

more watts=more weight (generally speaking)

you can grow DANK under CFL's, PL-L's, Metal Halide or HPS.

HID lights will usually give quite a more noticeable size harvest, but if wattage is a limitation for you, it might be out of the question for now.

Also if u guys can pick only 1 strain to keep and smoke which one would it be? Im thinking about picking up 6 tahoe og clones to start off with. Good choice?

if you haven't completed an indoor grow, start to finish with no real problems, I would advise against an OG for starting. You could still grow OG under CFL's indoors if you want, its just a finicky plant and wont yield a whole lot in <2 sq ft. Takes a while to get it "just right".

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran

So im under the impression that less watts will produce less potent buds, is this true? What i want to know is if i grow some buds using 150w or 250w hps, will the buds be just as potent as the same buds that was grown in a room with 400w-600w hps (if everything is the same, soil, nutrients, etc. just different wattage)? The reason why im asking this is my current living situation will only allow me to grow using 150w or 250w hps because of the size of my grow room (28in H, 23in L, 16in D) but if this will result in less potent buds then i would rather not go through with it. I am a legal mmj patient and im sick of buying overprice meds at the dispensaries and i figure i'll just grow my own meds. But like i said if growing under 150w or 250w will not give the buds its full potency then i would rather just not go through with it. Also if u guys can pick only 1 strain to keep and smoke which one would it be? Im thinking about picking up 6 tahoe og clones to start off with. Good choice?

A buddy of mine grows under a 250w hps and his buds look just as good as mine. He yields less because he can't have as many plants but the buds are the same.

How much do you smoke? Are you trying to be self sufficient? If you are then get something that will yield a little more like bubba kush. OGs are nice smoke(the best IMO) but they don't yield all that heavy and with just a 250w light you will be going to buy meds in between harvests.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya with something like bubba, you would still get dense buds with low watts... Where lots of other strains are gonna come out kinda airy comparatively.

OsWiZzLe

Lemon Larry Bx2 and some shots of the ChemD crosses

Attachments

• DSC09880.jpg
    DSC09880.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC09881.jpg
    DSC09881.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC09897.jpg
    DSC09897.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC09898.jpg
    DSC09898.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 7

Mitochondrion

Damn Maripan!! That looks Amazing!!

Thanx for the feedback on the phone guys preciate it.

Hope all is well with You SD!!!

Saty green and non mean , Hey?!

Mito:wave:

Ptone

Hey man check out my gallery... That is a single OG Kush grown under a 250w HPS.(I can't exactly tell you which OG Kush it is I was thinking maybe SFV but I dunno) I yielded 70grams off that bitch alone! I also had another Bubba Kush Next to it that yielded around 40 grams. Quality Smoke for sure. Besides I could ration a QP out to last 3 months if needed never have to buy again. PM me if you have more questions about 250watts.

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
nice yield for a 250! Is that nute burn, or a calmag deficiency?
Im gonna have to say thats not og... Possibly an og cross (the leaves do have a bit of an og look/ quality to them) But that is for sure not a pure og. I probably seem like a smart ass with how confident i am....
Almost looks a lot like SnoCap...
Ive seen / smoked what was labeled as SFV OG, that was really some snowcap like (in smell,taste and look)... I believe that was when PNC had LOTS and LOTS of sfv og's available from an outside vendor...
Anywaze...

simos

SmokeTrees is right, that's not an OG. The structure isn't right, and the yield is waaay too heavy. But it's very nicely done, IMO. Props for rocking it under a 250!

Ptone

Thanks for the heads up. Got the cutting from a buddy who gave it to me as such. Burned leaves put a little to much Humboldt Gravity didnt and raise the light.

Greetings to all:

I was at the Health Department recently, applying for my second card. After they verified my information, during my interview before taking my picture the Gal conducting the interview told me I could grow as many plants as I wanted. Has the law in SD county changed since they closed down all the dispensaries? In all the classes I attended I was told six mature plants was the limit unless my Doctor said I needed more.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
People v. Kelly

People v. Kelly

Greetings to all:

I was at the Health Department recently, applying for my second card. After they verified my information, during my interview before taking my picture the Gal conducting the interview told me I could grow as many plants as I wanted. Has the law in SD county changed since they closed down all the dispensaries? In all the classes I attended I was told six mature plants was the limit unless my Doctor said I needed more.
From:http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/People_v._Kelly

People v. Kelly was decided on January 21, 2010 by the California Supreme Court. The decision invalidated a law passed in 2003 by the California State Legislature on the grounds that the law imposed stricter standards on medical marijuana than is allowed under Proposition 215. Under the ruling, the state government is no longer allowed to impose any legal limits on the amount of marijuana that medical marijuana users can grow or possess.[1]
The 2003 law limited medical marijuana users to 8 ounces of dried marijuana and six mature or 12 immature marijuana plants.

The basis for the court's ruling in People v. Kelly is that the 2003 legislation amounted to an amendment to Proposition 215, and that the California Constitution prohibits legislative tampering with ballot initiatives approved by voters.

The defendant in the case was Patrick Kevin Kelly, a user of medical marijuana.

guest396

well SD i'm back in freezing cold, flood the world with useless outdoor, northern ca again....... its like 40's or so outside, it was what 80's yesterday in sd while i was ripping bongs in the motel room

wtf am i still even technically in ca anymore????

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
From:http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/People_v._Kelly

People v. Kelly was decided on January 21, 2010 by the California Supreme Court. The decision invalidated a law passed in 2003 by the California State Legislature on the grounds that the law imposed stricter standards on medical marijuana than is allowed under Proposition 215. Under the ruling, the state government is no longer allowed to impose any legal limits on the amount of marijuana that medical marijuana users can grow or possess.[1]
The 2003 law limited medical marijuana users to 8 ounces of dried marijuana and six mature or 12 immature marijuana plants.

The basis for the court's ruling in People v. Kelly is that the 2003 legislation amounted to an amendment to Proposition 215, and that the California Constitution prohibits legislative tampering with ballot initiatives approved by voters.

The defendant in the case was Patrick Kevin Kelly, a user of medical marijuana.

So as long as you dont go over 99 your good???

Speaking of the state ID card, im gonna have to go renew my 2nd one as well.
Lostclusters - Pretty much everything was the same as last year? nothing different in the process correct?

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
So as long as you dont go over 99 your good???

As long as you can convince the jury you were growing an appropriate amount for your medical condition...you should be good...unless Bonnie D somehow gets the judge to deny your medical mariuana defense....seen?

guest396

As long as you can convince the jury you were growing an appropriate amount for your medical condition...you should be good...unless Bonnie D somehow gets the judge to deny your medical mariuana defense....seen?

um, HELLO! yes.... she has :wave: how many times do i have ta use the waving smiley dude today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts