San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats up SD!

Did a quick harvey over the weekend, some great stuff you guys got here for sure hahaa

SSH
picture.php

SFV

picture.php

some buds

picture.php

and some food lol

picture.php

have a great week guys!

cheers,
red.

Seismic

Caligreen- good news things are turning around a bit

Humbleguy- Looking great dude, the lemon funk must be awesome right now:)

Edit: Redspaghetti- looking great red, gotta love the SFV.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Caligreen- good news things are turning around a bit

Humbleguy- Looking great dude, the lemon funk must be awesome right now:)

Edit: Redspaghetti- looking great red, gotta love the SFV.

thanks bro

Humbleguy that tahoe look great! look exactly like my platinum og lol

cheers

humbleguy

Veteran
Thanks people! I think I like the fire cut over the tahoe and valley at this point but still have two weeks to go. Overall, for that smell and taste, the Sour dubble triumphs over them all when done correctly. Might not be as potent but a better every day commodity. The sour dubble is one up on the OG's IMHO, mad respect to the greyskull wherever dude may be. That girl swells like no OG. I'm still formulating for the finnicky dub but have a custom blend in trials now...... Still want the alien dub, where you at dude?

Sour Dub dialed in coco-chunks multiflow;
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

KRD

Yeah sour dub is the dankest smelling herb around humble. Yields really good too if you top it first give it two extra weeks veg, just finished some and cant keep my face out of the jars.

Cannabean

wow!! humble that dub looks amazing!! loving the dark green healthiness of her. my sour dub cut looks straight retarded, curled leaves and vegging slower than shit....

you said you grow in coco chunks...where can I get bags of the chunks/croutons in SD? does family carry them?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya the dub is the shit...though IMO judging from the perspective of nothing but personal smoke...i think OG's are a bit better smoke...IME i get tired of smoking the dub loooong before i get sick of...well...ive never gotten tired of well grown og...:)
---humble...love that your doing all three of those og's...i go back and forth...over and over...im just gonna hafta keep all three i guess..the buzz of the r a s k is one of the more unique powerful highs ive gotten from any strain...encompassing...impossible for me to describe so i wont try any harder...valley-possibly my favorite combination of flavor/aroma/buzz...but the tahoe to me is just straight power...closer to a chem d buzz then any other og...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Damn nice photos of the Tahoe OG.
Also love that sheen your sour dub has got goin on

This pic ^ reminds me so much of a SSSDH i grew outside.
picture.php

I know theres been debate/confusion as to the Sour Dub being from Sour Diesel or NYCD.
I personally have no doubt its SourD.

Also heres a pic of some NYCD i grew o.d a while back.
picture.php

OH YA... ANd the sour dub is the shit! Some of the strongest tasting herb for sure.. Ive also noticed if you let it cure for over 2months the smell completely transforms. Like COMPLETELY. I was getting a sort of strawberry raspberry sweet/tart dankness in the smell and taste of some nugs that i left in a jar for a very very long time.
But like sub said, no matter how dank the sour dub taste. It can get (slightly) boring smoking it day in day out. Definitely easy to buildup a tolerance too, and just not as strong of an effect as og. Personally i really really like the effects of og. A perfect blend of both sativa and indica effects :)

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
heres my sour dubb that came from the shady side of the fence labeled power @ 35 days
picture.php

so where are you guys finding the legit og's? I cant tell you how many times I've picked up fire/askal og cuts that ended up being trash, its getting annoying. I feel like a kid that sees a commercial for a toy they want but know damn well that all theyre gonna get is a pack of socks.

KRD

Hey sub, just popped some chemdxcindy beans only 10, was gonna pop 20 but dont have the space to sort thru that many,but I am pretty sure theres gonna be something special,10 for 10 off to a good start allready. I am supposed to be getting the fire,cant wait to run it next to the valley and the tahoe.

simos

ya the dub is the shit...though IMO judging from the perspective of nothing but personal smoke...i think OG's are a bit better smoke...IME i get tired of smoking the dub loooong before i get sick of...well...ive never gotten tired of well grown og...:)

That is the truth right there. Sour Dub is some of the most fantastic smoke I've ever come across, but it's got a tolerance build up like most everything.

OG on the other hand... nada.

guest396

Hey sub, just popped some chemdxcindy beans only 10, was gonna pop 20 but dont have the space to sort thru that many,but I am pretty sure theres gonna be something special,10 for 10 off to a good start allready. I am supposed to be getting the fire,cant wait to run it next to the valley and the tahoe.

Yeah i know the feeling, but in reverse...haha

hey these are nugs from that GDP Royal (royal purple) cut

Here's for KRD
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.