What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

S

Shan Diego

Whatthe, that's a nice set of genetics! 215 is great, isn't it?

I just perused your albums and methinks you've taken a photography or art class...frequent use of the foreground object for perspective is why I'm calling you out, or trying to at least. Anyways, that is a sweet bare-bones vertical setup you got goin there! I am curious how you get in there to work...slither? Prolly just take off one corner so you can step over...you prolly posted this already, I'll just hold my other questions until I search your posts...anyways, kudos to you.

whatthe215

Veteran
Whatthe, that's a nice set of genetics! 215 is great, isn't it?

I just perused your albums and methinks you've taken a photography or art class...frequent use of the foreground object for perspective is why I'm calling you out, or trying to at least. Anyways, that is a sweet bare-bones vertical setup you got goin there! I am curious how you get in there to work...slither? Prolly just take off one corner so you can step over...you prolly posted this already, I'll just hold my other questions until I search your posts...anyways, kudos to you.

Indeed 215 is a wonderful thing. We're very lucky out here in CA.

Never taken a serious art type class, maybe all that finger painting as a kid helped...

in the 5kw room, the entrance is right between the racks, so i duck underneath the first lamp to get in. I slither underneath the racks to get behind em.. and always watch my face with the bare bulbs... there's been a couple close calls.

My inbox is always open to ya bro, or anyone for that matter if they've got a specific question.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive got a question man...whats the super sour dubble?...or are you just saying the sourdub is super? Ha
Welcome to sdf

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
(Alien Technology x Chem D) x (Sour Diesel x Sour Double)

as i understand it.

Sour Dubble = Sour Bubble x some sort of (sour) Diesel...I'll let someone else chime in about which cut since it's been a bit of controversy

Chem D x Alien Tech= Alien Dawg v1

ADub ( & ODub also)= Sour Dubble x Alien Dawg-Ether ( reversed)

so.....?????

Whatever it is I'm sure you'll enjoy it

whatthe215

Veteran
Sour Dubble = Sour Bubble x some sort of (sour) Diesel...I'll let someone else chime in about which cut since it's been a bit of controversy

Chem D x Alien Tech= Alien Dawg v1

ADub ( & ODub also)= Sour Dubble x Alien Dawg-Ether ( reversed)

so.....?????

Whatever it is I'm sure you'll enjoy it

i think it's ODub, based on overlapping descriptions of each. thanks for the breakdown.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Calling odub super sour dub is only gonna make things more confusing, about as dumb as calling sour dub PO power

ProblemChild

Funnny subject, I was talking with BOG at the cup about sour dubble and the backround on it as everyone seems to thinks its sour bubble x ecsd, or sum diesel. Bog said that the sour dubble is in fact his sour LSD. That he gifted sumone beans awhile ago and maybe there was some confusion.

Lifesaver (Jacks Cleaner/Blueberry x Bogbubble) x Somas NYCD = LSD (Lifesaver Diesel)
LSD x Sour Bubble = Sour LSD

Don't know how much of that is true but came from Bog himself

Victom

Funnny subject, I was talking with BOG at the cup about sour dubble and the backround on it as everyone seems to thinks its sour bubble x ecsd, or sum diesel. Bog said that the sour dubble is in fact his sour LSD. That he gifted sumone beans awhile ago and maybe there was some confusion.

Lifesaver (Jacks Cleaner/Blueberry x Bogbubble) x Somas NYCD = LSD (Lifesaver Diesel)

I talked with him as well. I got 6 packs of sour bubble bx 1.2.3. I know ill get some great males and females from these packs to make great crosses and also create more sour bubble seedstock.

S

Shan Diego

I'm test flowering a plant right now that someone dared to name 'Sleazy.' If she turns out to be a keeper, I'm 100% certain of a name change.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran

BOG is full of...
not the whole truth and nothing but the truth... but some is in there...

he tells everyone he got his sourbubble, which is basically bubba, isfrom a pack of whatever they were?
no. it doesnt matter!
BECAUSE ITS BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he didnt find it in any seed pack.
he got it via CLONE....

he should have come out and said what it was he gave my friend years ago. he had plenty of times to 'spill the beans'.
he dont like rez. and he doesnt want rez to get any due.
well, fuck that.
REZ PICKED A GOOD MALE.
fact.
hahahahahaha
believe that shit.

when bog created LSD he did so with help from Rez, who sent him the NYCD pollen. he just so happened to also pollinate his sour bubble errrrr BUBBA KUSH with it, too

and gave my friend 4 seeds and said "this is the best pot you will ever grow".
and.... well.... he was right there!

his sour lsd is his attempt to create what he had already created. with help from rez. only he is doing it now without the help from rez. and without that same male.

basically LSD x BUBBA = sour lsd LOL

or am I wrong....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just want one that doenst get all sick and dudd,,,,
its the best smoke
just crazy she dudds like she does....

sad....

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah when i get the cut back i am going to run a room full of it just so i have some to sit on for head when she dudds...LOL

sunset limited

Veteran
BOG is full of...
not the whole truth and nothing but the truth... but some is in there...

he tells everyone he got his sourbubble, which is basically bubba, isfrom a pack of whatever they were?
no. it doesnt matter!
BECAUSE ITS BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he didnt find it in any seed pack.
he got it via CLONE....

he should have come out and said what it was he gave my friend years ago. he had plenty of times to 'spill the beans'.
he dont like rez. and he doesnt want rez to get any due.
well, fuck that.
REZ PICKED A GOOD MALE.
fact.
hahahahahaha
believe that shit.

when bog created LSD he did so with help from Rez, who sent him the NYCD pollen. he just so happened to also pollinate his sour bubble errrrr BUBBA KUSH with it, too

and gave my friend 4 seeds and said "this is the best pot you will ever grow".
and.... well.... he was right there!

his sour lsd is his attempt to create what he had already created. with help from rez. only he is doing it now without the help from rez. and without that same male.

basically LSD x BUBBA = sour lsd LOL

or am I wrong....

now i was shooting the shit with old boy at the cup too, and i got a totally different take.

i asked him if he had any plans to re-release the sour dub ever. he got that look on his face that old coots do when they're fixing to tell you a crazy story.

at that very moment, his old lady jumped in and said she had no idea why everyone in the world thought they were responsible for the sour dub. she said it had their genes in it but that was it.

i didn't hear bog ever say whether he did the cross himself or not, but he did tell me that sour double was a misnomer since the dad was actually soma's nycd and not sour d and that sour lsd was his version of said legendary strain.

i have no clue what's factual here either, but i'm happy to complicate shit anytime i can :D

I'm test flowering a plant right now that someone dared to name 'Sleazy.' If she turns out to be a keeper, I'm 100% certain of a name change.

you should rename that blackwater too. what a fucked up name. what's next—Patriot Kush, FBI OG, Corcoran State Haze?

speaking of renames... that "OG" that i got at SDDC back when that someone suggested was actually the oaksterdam cut of fire og but that's definitely a deep purple bubba—it's a great cut and i'm definitely going to keep running it, but can't anyone tell me what the hell it is. it looks virtually identical to that bubba x master from PO, but the nose is definitely not the same. i'm just calling it bubba purp from here on out.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
speaking of renames... that "OG" that i got at SDDC back when that someone suggested was actually the oaksterdam cut of fire og but that's definitely a deep purple bubba—it's a great cut and i'm definitely going to keep running it, but can't anyone tell me what the hell it is. it looks virtually identical to that bubba x master from PO, but the nose is definitely not the same. i'm just calling it bubba purp from here on out.

They had a huge problem at SDDC with their clones...they were never what they claimed to be. It's not the only shop that had that problem. I got Tahoe OG from a shop and it ended up being Green Crack. I know for a fact that SDDC had bubba, I gave it to them before I was robbed but that plant you posted is definitely not it. I remember seeing some purple something or another before they were shut down for the last time...when abouts did you get the cut?

Latest posts

Latest posts