tahoe at 50 days
picture.php

Cactus Cooler at around 40 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

avant gardener

Veteran
patiently waiting till she's all "used up" and you guys let her out... i could do some serious damage with a chunky girl like that(trying to get to 2.5gpw, last run was just under 2gpw(w/bubba kush.... proud as fuck).... vertical growing is what i'd imagine it's like to have a big penis(get your girl to experience shit she didnt even know existed).... drew out the metaphor but you get what im saying cause nobody would believe a "small yielder" like bubbaK could do that but thats only because horizontal growing is the industry standard

sheeeeeit...
i'd be stoked to death to be getting half that yield.
wanna talk about your method at all?
and how many watts?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Purple Haze x Meao Thai's coming to an end in the great outdoors...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Test nug for trich checkage...mostly cloudy...just about where I want them. We're at 15 weeks+. They are looking at a week or so to finish.

picture.php
picture.php

S

Shan Diego

There was some mention of SDDC some pages back...I guess this story implies they are/were, still open...for the time being...robbery always sucks...but again, burglary is (almost) always better...still...rippers can suck it. Security Comes First ~!

That being said, I'm definitely not turning 40 on Saturday, so you absolutely should not stop by my house noonish.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/jul/28/medical-marijuana-shop-robbed/

praisehim.

Veteran
shan- definetely not stoppin by ;)

greyskull or smoketrees- got a hawaii question for you guys. can i take herb with me ? i know i can... but would it be safe to put it in my check on baggage ?
My uncles got decent weed, but i wanna get properly medicated :) any help would be greatly appreciate.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Don't ruin show and tell for the rest of the class.

Moved the Pele Haze 3 feet this morning to take pics. I spent the next 2 minutes sneezing. The destroyer lemon pepper smell is starting to push..
picture.php

picture.php

Another shot of that Napalm x (PWW x THH)
picture.php

Ace Zamaldelica round two is getting overly huge as usual. The Zamals need their own zip code...
picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
That napalm 3 x pww x thh lookin very fireish, how's she smell, good shit terp! Loving them satty pics!

Thanks sir! Napalm #1 was very fire leaning, so her beans all tend to lean Fire x pww x thh. The napalm #3 male (60/40 og leaning) was used on the Hawaiian Snow and Napalm #2 (destroyer leaning) for F2s. Here's a shot of Napalm #1 so you can see what I'm talking about..
picture.php

My goal in working fire into destroyer (and subsequent chucking) was to eliminate the finicky nature of the Fire. That plant is nearly impossible to dial and requires a great deal of skill, whereas Destroyer is so forgiving you could chuck beans in your lawn and call it a day. This is my first of the run in flower, it's smell is hard to describe.

Initially you get lemon zest (destroyer) followed by maroon / purple (purple white widow) mixed with a weird peanut funk (tom hill haze) throughout the background theres a "greasy" smell but its hardly fuely/gasoline like fire og. More like old food grease in a Chinese restaurant kitchen. I realize how disgusting that sounds..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin ill my san diego friends. Love the variety you guys are rockin.