What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
picture.php

Group Love Shot

picture.php

This is Afropips Malawi from seed. Old pack I've held onto for some time. Around 7-8 weeks flower (I think). The aroma coming off this one is really spectacular. It's all tropical fruit and deliciousness. Looks like it will go for a while and the small thrip issue I'm dealing with seems to have most of them attracted to this girl. Who can blame them with the aromas.

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Haze x Malawi. Just starting to frost a bit. I'm guessing another 7-8 weeks or so.

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

This is a cross I did of my (now extinct) Purple Haze x Meao Thai 3b Mom pollinated with a F-13 that was full blown male and then threw female flowers starting half way through flower. It's the only plant I've run so far. This one is yielding more than the original PHT 3b but still looks like it will finish very sativa and airy. Still, should be some interesting smoke. I'll sprout a few more shortly down the road.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

This is the second run from the Strawberry Diesel pheno I kept off the last seed run. I had it in a 6 inch pot and threw it into the flowering room on top of my 50 gallon ROLS soil mix. It threw a main taproot into the 50 gallon and is yielding pretty well given how small I started it. Aromas are just wonderfuil. A strawberry sweet sour diesel day.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Storm shadow- those all look incredible. That last one though..... man oh man.:tiphat:

I also have a question for you. My local grow store ordered some microbes from Dr Rajan. But they got caught up in customs for a month or 2. Do you think they are still good? I realize its prolly hard to say for sure, but if u had to guess?

candidly

Hey folks i would like to get my hand on some of those Cindy Walker seeds...are there any out there that someone could maybe put up on the bay? I had Dago Walker but lost it along with everything else due to an extended power outage. Really sucks too cause it's a GREAT cut!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
first 3 pics are PrimeTime
4th pic S1's from the Ranch
5th Sapphire S2...she turns nice colors during her finish

The PrimeTime colorful phenol smells like the most intense Haze smell Ive ever come across.... That smell is 100000% from my Iranian side of the genetics,,,, trippy shit ..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Haha...Hogs breath
I may be one of the last amongst the SDF group to hold the "BHT-Hogsbreath". If you want to see that cut in all her glory
Do a search for hogsbreath pics by Subrob.
You should also do a search for hogs breath pics from Humbleguy ... he has history worth looking at

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
That BHT HB should be S1'd for all us little people :) I bet those beans would be some killers for outdoor.
I've tried. I really wanted to cross her with chemD. The BHT has so far resisted my attempts to reverse her. I'll give it another shot this year

oceangrownkush

Veteran
You might try working the other way and reversing the Chem D onto her, I know of a dude doing a the White x Chem D this way and it ended up the fire by all accounts. Plus the added bonus of Chem D s1's hehe.

ThaCollieMann

the hog has been found

the hog has been found

im a san diego native born and raised not many but 28 years seems like a while for me lol....I have some gems in my stable including the original bullrider and betsy....maybe if the mood strikes and theres something ole sub likes I might be able to get a piece of legacy!!!! I miss that flavor ....lol...and the p91 ...man I been on that hunt for years ...since I lost her in 2003

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
The candy apple red and pearl green patterned keg veg lights are finished and hanging in their new home. Each half is put together with chrome chain / hardware and is lit up by (2) 3 light CFL spider fixtures, 150 watts per fixture.

picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ran the p, too low yield and hard to trim. It hermed a little too, p-91 is an amazing taste though great meds.

O.G.#1

The 4 Horsemen of the San Diego Apocolypse....

P91 (from the poway boys, class of 91) Loved the spicey NL smell and taste from her, HeadBanger for sure!!!

Hogs Breath ( From dude called Grand Pa up in Julian, the real deal, RIP Grand Pa) Loved the rotten sour milk animal breath smell from this girl, so putrid it was great!!!

BullRyder (100-110+ day flowering girl, not Afghan BullRider) Oh the sandlewood, hashy, nagchampa, wet leather thing she had going on, so sad to of not smoked her in about 10 years!!!

CatPiss (So.Cali not No.Cali Cat Piss) Was sparse thin long nuggets, had a yellow overtone, smelled like urine, amonia and some weird sort of acrid skunkiness to her.....drooling....KILL!!!

I havent seen a true example of these girls since the days of the early 2000's, have seen nothing resembling the 4 after 2004/2005 My signature has been the same since 2008.... :1help:

" Oh BullRider, P91, CatPiss and HogsBreath, where art thou? " :dunno:

P91 (from the poway boys, class of 91) Loved the spicey NL smell and taste from her, HeadBanger for sure!!!

Hogs Breath ( From dude called Grand Pa up in Julian, the real deal, RIP Grand Pa) Loved the rotten sour milk animal breath smell from this girl, so putrid it was great!!!

BullRyder (100-110+ day flowering girl, not Afghan BullRider) Oh the sandlewood, hashy, nagchampa, wet leather thing she had going on, so sad to of not smoked her in about 10 years!!!

CatPiss (So.Cali not No.Cali Cat Piss) Was sparse thin long nuggets, had a yellow overtone, smelled like urine, amonia and some weird sort of acrid skunkiness to her.....drooling....KILL!!!

I havent seen a true example of these girls since the days of the early 2000's, have seen nothing resembling the 4 after 2004/2005 My signature has been the same since 2008.... :1help:

Lost the hoggie in 2005. Never seen a real example since. Started growing again this last year and have had hit and miss results. Definitely dont buy cuts off craigslist. Lol Huge waste of time. All dudded out

toolwrenchus

hear hear!

i feel your pain brother!

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Haven't seen most of those lines in at least 5 years. P-91 was the first clone I ever grew, really fantastic stuff.

About 3 years ago I was gifted a pack of P-91 x Princess Diesel which were originally made by an old user here. I popped all of them, picked the one that looked the most like P-91 and smacked it with a Destroyer male I had at the time.

Here's a shot of mom (P-91 x Princess Diesel)
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts