What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Danksmith

Veteran
from the smell and resin i see on my forum s1 at 2 weeks im optimistic shell be a nice cookie cut... the leaf has gotten considerably darker in the last week.. and night(day) temps in last week have been getting into the 90s...fml
picture.php

picture.php

sunset limited

Veteran
happy labor day kids!

taking these pics is the coolest thing i can think to do with my iphone.

here's super something-or-other haze—lemon i think. sourced very locally:
picture.php

and a couple sour dubs:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
A 1gal. pot I ditched in the greenhouse, fed only water when I remembered it was there. You can almost see its in a planter bed covered in a carpet of weeds lol :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Ace Seeds NepJam at its 11 week chop. A stem thinner than a fine sharpie pulled buds the size of a pack of smokes, in soil, under leds. The smell is unreal, like you smothered cannabis in honey and caramelized sugar. Do yourself a favor and buy a pack of these beans.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Here's the slightly slower, slightly more Jamaican leaning pheno of NepJam from the two beans I popped.
picture.php

picture.php

Hey guys
Great tread and bud shorts.. U guys do it big in San Diego ! :canabis::smokeit:

My girl and I are traveling to San Diego on the 18 September. We will be staying there for 3 months and looking for some advice, heads up and tips about the city

First off, can i smoke legally while i am living here. I have a apartment for 2 months if that helps my circumstance’s?

Cheap car rental ? looking for a cheap car for all 3 months. We plan on driving up cost and also to Vegas of course :biggrin:

Any good info or advice about the sunny state of Cali is also appreciated

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Damn Terp that NepJam looks tits.. Danksmith selectin the fresh Cookie cuts and Sunset onna oldschool ting with the Sour Dub... Good shit SD.

mingmen

Hey guys

My girl and I are traveling to San Diego on the 18 September. We will be staying there for 3 months and looking for some advice, heads up and tips about the city

First off, can i smoke legally while i am living here. I have a apartment for 2 months if that helps my circumstance’s?

Cheap car rental ? looking for a cheap car for all 3 months. We plan on driving up cost and also to Vegas of course :biggrin:

get your medical recommendation when you get here and careful taking anything across state borders. :ying:

soil margin

Veteran
Hey guys

Spend $30 on a MMJ card and you can buy/sell/smoke legally all you want. Careful taking those SD buds with you to Vegas though.

Plenty of car rental places down in the downtown/airport area. The privately owned small ones will probably have cheaper prices and crappier cars. The big commercial ones will have nicer/newer rides but higher costs usually unless you get a special deal.

In terms of recommendations for Cali, you will have to give a little more info. What kind of activities do you and your girl usually partake in? Would you be spending more time drinking Bordeaux in classy French restaurants or hanging on the beach enjoying a beer and a burger? What kind of nightlife are you into? Music/culture/etc? Do you prefer small casual bars over big fancy nightclubs? Are you a beer afficianado? We have an excellent craft beer scene here in SD with some world class breweries and tasting venues/restaurants.

An hour up the road north in Temecula is an excellent little wine country and cottage style hotels for couples.

Spend $30 on a MMJ card and you can buy/sell/smoke legally all you want. Careful taking those SD buds with you to Vegas though.

Plenty of car rental places down in the downtown/airport area. The privately owned small ones will probably have cheaper prices and crappier cars. The big commercial ones will have nicer/newer rides but higher costs usually unless you get a special deal.

In terms of recommendations for Cali, you will have to give a little more info. What kind of activities do you and your girl usually partake in? Would you be spending more time drinking Bordeaux in classy French restaurants or hanging on the beach enjoying a beer and a burger? What kind of nightlife are you into? Music/culture/etc? Do you prefer small casual bars over big fancy nightclubs? Are you a beer afficianado? We have an excellent craft beer scene here in SD with some world class breweries and tasting venues/restaurants.

An hour up the road north in Temecula is an excellent little wine country and cottage style hotels for couples.

Hey soil margin

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that my girlfriend and I are both from Denmark. The question is if it's possible for me to attain a medical card ?

we are more "hanging on the beach enjoying a beer and a burger" kind of people. I love beer so i am happy to hear about that. Temecula sounds rely nice, i think my girl will love it.

sunset limited

Veteran
go kick it in mejico. TJ is bullshit, but ensenada and south is gorgeous. little wine country action down there too. rooms overlooking the ocean and dinner for 2 for around $40 american. shit like that.

take a katadyn filter though. dysentery is no joke son.

Danksmith

Veteran
man thacolliemann those look awesome dude!
really beautiful plants man:)

i finished up my eagle scout cookies at a cool 52 days... i coulda let her get a bit more amber but the samples were nice and stony and have a lime margarita mix type taste backed w a really nice poweful kush from the og male, so i decided to take her...

i almost dont wanna call her es cookies cause theres no cookie in this pheno... rather all og in growth and quality... nugs dont shrink a tad on hang and they dry fast... just massive tight drenched pods
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts