What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

sunset limited

Veteran
not looking forward to big leafing this.

picture.php

still figuring out this panorama thing too.

krustallos

Veteran
Thanks subrob! That OG99 is staying in the garden.. she's a keeper for me! Lemme know if you have anything else interesting coming up in the future :)

ThaCollieMann

I have the betsy x grape ape that the krew later did up....its funny you have this cut not to many people even know it exists...sister to the bullrider

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks subrob! That OG99 is staying in the garden.. she's a keeper for me! Lemme know if you have anything else interesting coming up in the future :)

Grow tech and I are doing a summer project....making some
Day wrecker x chem91(r)
Chem d x chem91(r)

If successful and they do well I'm sure some will make it to the server fund at low price bin's...look for SeeDtrip...

krustallos

Veteran
Grow tech and I are doing a summer project....making some
Day wrecker x chem91(r)
Chem d x chem91(r)

If successful and they do well I'm sure some will make it to the server fund at low price bin's...look for SeeDtrip...

Sounds great! Will definitely keep an eye out. Love your stuff!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Got to play with my new lens today.

Strawberry Diesel

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I changed out my can filter and although it's much better, there is still the occasional whiff of something funky. This Strawberry Diesel is one of the main reasons for it...
DJ's F-13

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Storm, whats the high like on those Iranians? Dead on with afghani kushes? Any key differences? In my experience a small shift in location / elevation makes for a pretty big difference. (Example, China Yunnan / Thai / Vietnamese. etc)

UHN, nice looking girls. Looks like the vertical scrog is working well. Strawberry diesel looks promising.

Danksmith

Veteran
I chopped the early dna la con cut at 63...
needless to say ill be doing some monocrop runs with her in a 4x4 in think..

this was my first run with her so now i know her steez ill be able to better utilize these diesel fuel wands... the flowers from her have tested at 25%

sunset limited

Veteran
hum—your photography skills are getting prettu sick. POTM type material there.
D-smith—keep right on doing what you're doing. people will notice soon enough.

this is apropos of nothing that's actually going on in the world, but i need to say it anyway. it's one thing to publicly blast a vendor who continues to peddle a defective, hurtful product, after it has been brought to their attention on multiple occasions. it's another thing entirely to post anyone's personal information, e.g. real name, picture, address, phone, etc., under any circumstances, for any reason.

the first thing keeps vendors honest and makes you a good neighbor. the second thing makes you a low down rat fink and should come with a good sobering ass whipping.

i definitely understand the difference. everyone reading this should too. it's troubling that i need to draw this distinction. anyway that's all i have to say about it.

oh, and i love all you haters. i guess i wanted to say that too :D

stay classy san diego.

Last edited:

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Cindy Walker sure makes some solid crosses!
Here's a couple branches on a very Marley's Collie and somewhat Cindy leaning (Flo x Marley's Collie) x (Cindy99 x "Dago" Walker) at it's 12.5 week chop.
picture.php

picture.php

AR77 calio ?

AR77 calio ?

Hi all. I've been searching for the ae77 calio cut for awhile and was hoping that someone here would know how and where to find it? Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Latest posts