What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Cindy Walker under the led at 10 weeks. She'll need another 2 weeks to crayola up.
picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
i honestly stopped trusting the clubs in SD the second i started seeing shit re named from one day to the next. same plants, sittin in the same locations they were the day prior... new names... not my cup of tea.

should be building a local alliance with personal growers.

215 legal of course.

you said a mouth full. i will never understand why anyone would buy cuts from a club when you all live in the same town and can pm and talk and trade, give, sell cuts amoung yourselves.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Elite Edge Genetics in Santa Ana are the shit...P.O's ex partners and they have all the same cuts plus some.... I just bought 400 cuts off them a couple of days ago after running a couple hundred of their other genetics last round.... no bugs and real deal genetics...

only kicker is $10 a pop ,,,no discount even when I dropped 4 racks ... I did get 40 cuts for free though... P.O. has been MIA.... I've texted Ben a bunch of times trying to hand him money and he's not hitting me back up

DoomsDay

you said a mouth full. i will never understand why anyone would buy cuts from a club when you all live in the same town and can pm and talk and trade, give, sell cuts amoung yourselves.

for some reason i have only met about 3 people that are local and worth keeping in my contacts book. its sad to say but most of the growers out here in SD are more for what it can put in their pocket (monetarily of course. they run whatever genetic is hot on the market) and they rarely ever actually carry their own genetics let alone a mom plant. like the guy above said.. it is easier for them to go pick up 400 clones of someone elses shit with not a single clue as to what it will be after months and months of care.... it may have taken me almost 3 years to get the genetics right in my mom room, but those were the best 3 years of hunting for genetics i have ever had. and im proud of my plants and my crop. that cant be said for most of the others ive met and talked with.

and as far as 10 bucks a pop!!! holy crap. i ask for half that of genetics that are proven. sure i couldnt fill an order for 400 if my life depended on it as i only clone for what i need and off the rest to friends for next to nothing, but still.... talk about getting bent over and shafted.

whatthe215

Veteran
PO just put up some notice about how they're so behind and revamping the business with 3 new locations to pump them babies out.

anyone have any recent experience with their cuts? pest wise....

Grizz

Veteran
for some reason i have only met about 3 people that are local and worth keeping in my contacts book. its sad to say but most of the growers out here in SD are more for what it can put in their pocket (monetarily of course. they run whatever genetic is hot on the market) and they rarely ever actually carry their own genetics let alone a mom plant. like the guy above said.. it is easier for them to go pick up 400 clones of someone elses shit with not a single clue as to what it will be after months and months of care.... it may have taken me almost 3 years to get the genetics right in my mom room, but those were the best 3 years of hunting for genetics i have ever had. and im proud of my plants and my crop. that cant be said for most of the others ive met and talked with.

and as far as 10 bucks a pop!!! holy crap. i ask for half that of genetics that are proven. sure i couldnt fill an order for 400 if my life depended on it as i only clone for what i need and off the rest to friends for next to nothing, but still.... talk about getting bent over and shafted.

knowing Storm im sure he is getting exactly what he wants for his garden and i guess im thinking small terms on cuts, there is no way i could get 400 cuts around here even if i got 20 from every friend. only in cali would someone need 400 cuts , omg !

DoomsDay

^^ ill agree with that 100%. my mentor is the only dude i have actually walked through a garden of about 400 plants. that is the one and only time ive seen it and to say the least, holy crap! that is a full time job for more than one person.

in no way did i mean to offend Storm or give off that kind of vibe, i was using that as an example of how most of the SD people ive met roll. my regards to anyone who may have taken that as if i were intending to insult.

F

fadetoclear

hey guys, i'm kinda new to the thread but i've seen some people mention a strain called Adub. i was curious what info anyone has on this strain and/or it's lineage/breeder. any help would be greatly appreciated.

praisehim.

Veteran
stormshadow- always comin through with great info, thanks... ill def put elite edge on my to do list. Spoke with b, he was able to hook it up, with proper cuts, just took a couple days> thanks again for the info.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, i'm kinda new to the thread but i've seen some people mention a strain called Adub. i was curious what info anyone has on this strain and/or it's lineage/breeder. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Growtech reversed the alien dog ether cut that was found by krd...humbleguy was gifted some pollen and hit sourdub. adub..along w odub and dubtech7..are the result of the dubble technologies project...krd and humbleguy grew seeds out and each found keepers which are still circulating..and they are badass..adub is one of my mainstays...got some 7 footers going now

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Along w those Cindy walkers...fucking beautiful..still wanna pop mine...
Speaking of which..next choice of seeds is down to two:
Mountain madness f1s...same daddy as those Cindy walkers
Or
Raskal og x destroyer(m)
I'm thinking MM because of the cherry Malawi f2s I'm growing..bad ass sativa..but from the breeders mouth..her real beauty is in crosses...
Spicoli thinks I should do the og x destroyers..of course...I know I've asked before but maybe Cal or one of his bros can give me the background on this again?

Dr.Diddy

Reached out myself and it was rough, finally had a source for adub, Odub locked down from a fellow sdf'r but after a couple emails, I got word from the landlord they are selling the house. Have since began to clean up and shut down, gonna be a bean popping summer!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

sunset limited

Veteran
I understand your anger but not why anyone would devote so much to a strain they've never ran or tried?
edit: not trying to flame

I personally think that given the proper care A-dub goes toe to toe with the best elites and will continue to rock it.

you're right. i did commit pretty heavily to a strain i'd never run before. it was something i've never done before and will never do again. it was a fool's errand and i got my ass frosted for it.

my issue isn't with the strain though. it's that this individual passed off BS cuts and was able to operate in the open for years while nobody else seemed to mind very much.

thanks for letting me get that ish off my chest. it was close, but i pulled through ok. and now i'm done talking about it.

it's good to be back. i've missed you fellas.

Last edited:

DoomsDay

Sorry to hear you were one of the many shafted by San Diego's flooded market of shit genetics. Just puts the proof in the puddin we can really only depend on one another on a personal scale to ensure proper genetics are a mainstay on the market.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Along w those Cindy walkers...fucking beautiful..still wanna pop mine...
Speaking of which..next choice of seeds is down to two:
Mountain madness f1s...same daddy as those Cindy walkers
Or
Raskal og x destroyer(m)
I'm thinking MM because of the cherry Malawi f2s I'm growing..bad ass sativa..but from the breeders mouth..her real beauty is in crosses...
Spicoli thinks I should do the og x destroyers..of course...I know I've asked before but maybe Cal or one of his bros can give me the background on this again?

Those Cindy Walkers are routinely amazing, one of my favorites. So far every bean I've popped from healthy to weird looking trifoliate mutants have been ultra citrus fruit - pineapple / grapefruit / tangerine / fruity pebbles.

Raskal Fire OG x Destroyer? Don't you mean... Napalm? ;) The Destroyer male used was an old release of Destroyer, circa 2003. My personal f2's were made with a destroyer leaning mom and a VERY robust og leaning male.

Napalm #1 (og side)
picture.php

Napalm #2 (destroyer side) pollinated by Napalm #3 (og side) for f2s
picture.php