What's new

*Samsons Summertime Smartpot Show*

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Really enjoying the show, Samson!

Everything looks happy & growing very well. I need to make it back out to Oregon, cool state and good buds.

Love the handle btw, :biggrin:

talktosamson

Veteran
Really enjoying the show, Samson!

Everything looks happy & growing very well. I need to make it back out to Oregon, cool state and good buds.

Love the handle btw, :biggrin:

Thank you sir, this is year three at this property and I've got it mostly dialed. I'm going to replace the remaining pots with beds for future grows. The beds have such superior water retention to the pots.

SunGrown

Looking good, the Randoja sounds like it may be an Indian name, did he go to India by chance? It does look afghani though, what's the smell like on it?

talktosamson

Veteran
Looking good, the Randoja sounds like it may be an Indian name, did he go to India by chance? It does look afghani though, what's the smell like on it?

Randoja is my friends nickname, it either came from Afghanistan, Asia or Mongolia or Ireland maybe? The smell is interesting. Peppery and earthy, noting fruity or diesel to it at all, not hazy in the least. My wife says like Blueberry but I disagree.

talktosamson

Veteran
Light Dep Buds

Light Dep Buds

DinaFem DIesel

picture.php

Pure Afgani (I think )

picture.php

picture.php

Obama

picture.php

picture.php

talktosamson

Veteran
picture.php

Day 42 today, so a week to two weeks on most. Not PM on those leaves I use OGBIOWAR folier to kill shit in my greenhouse and it can get a little chalky towards the end of the mix.

SunGrown

Looking good, and it does like like pm but my teas do that to mine as well, sometimes I start to think I have pm, then take a quick sec and remember my tea did that!

You like caps Bennie paks? And feel they actually keep bugs at bay? I've not purchased his packs yet but may. Been watching his line for a long while now and nothing but good reviews, but you never know who is raving a product for certain perks..

So you know they work? Id appreciate your input on the bennies.

talktosamson

Veteran
Looking good, and it does like like pm but my teas do that to mine as well, sometimes I start to think I have pm, then take a quick sec and remember my tea did that!

You like caps Bennie paks? And feel they actually keep bugs at bay? I've not purchased his packs yet but may. Been watching his line for a long while now and nothing but good reviews, but you never know who is raving a product for certain perks..

So you know they work? Id appreciate your input on the bennies.

SO here's the deal. Ive been fighting with Broad mites in my greenhouse for a while. Did the heat treatment thing, did the avid thing before we flowered them and they still came back at about week 4 after virtually disappearing with the heat/avid thing. So I decided to try OGBIOWAR and I really believe its made a difference. They are not totally gone yet, but on the run. Takes me a while of scoping and looking to find eggs, I rarely see adults but still some eggs if I search. Im pretty sure they just chilled on the grass in the greenhouse until the avid wore off and then they ran up the pots. After the biowar application the beds started to swell like crazy and the burning on the tips of hairs stopped all but completely.

SunGrown

Thank you for the input, after talking with a few others recently I now have to try the packs. If I can keep the mites at bay without avid or mighty wash I'm all for it. Mites are a fucking plague in any size grow!

Have you used the packs indoors as well with good results?

talktosamson

Veteran
Thank you for the input, after talking with a few others recently I now have to try the packs. If I can keep the mites at bay without avid or mighty wash I'm all for it. Mites are a fucking plague in any size grow!

Have you used the packs indoors as well with good results?

Only just found the product a few weeks ago and have done 4 applications or so thus far. Also did I mention that any sign of PM I had went away as well? That's impressive in the humidity of the days and nights in the light dep tent.

SunGrown

That's awesome news. 4 apps and no pm in dep and bugs at bay!

And you said your beds swelled, you mean from the growth of the inoculant in the beds, you actually saw the beds gain girth?

talktosamson

Veteran
Beds was a misstype I ment buds. The BM stunt the growth of your plants during the life cycle, I noticed they had not been swelling up like they normally do. After a couple applications they doubled/tripled in size like they were supposed to.

soil margin

Veteran
Man I hear people complaining often about the weather in Oregon not being very good for growing but you seem to make it work. Frosty looking buds.

talktosamson

Veteran
Man I hear people complaining often about the weather in Oregon not being very good for growing but you seem to make it work. Frosty looking buds.

In probably 2/3 of the state the outdoor growing situation is awful, really not possible without greenhouses. I'm lucky and have property in one of the good spots, and even then I can't touch California sun. We have weird vallys and micro climates down here from mountain to mountain. Growing in Williams and growing in Medford are very very different, even though they are 20 miunits apart. The best pot farms are clustered amongst the best vineyards.

talktosamson

Veteran
Morning Photo Shoot

Morning Photo Shoot

Woke up and smoked a nice bowl of sour diesel and the ladies let me take a nice morning photo session. Things are looking great. It's amazing how much they grow these last 10 days of July, I pump them with the last bit of grow ferts and tea I have the next week or so. All except for the boost who decided to flower about a week earlier than usual this year, they are stretching and throwing hairs like crazy. The moms are a week ahead of the clones in the beds I would say.

picture.php

Boost bed #1 and Sun Pitbull

picture.php

Chery Pie and GSC

picture.php

Boost Bed #2

picture.php

Arcata TW

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts