What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

samples galore, caution this is a lot of weed

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Couldnt make it this afternoon, but tonight i'll be there. I see Mod has been there also (when i'm not there :badday: :fsu: ),save some of that MOD samples for me :kissass:

damn amsterdamn is pretty far. if your ever around new york let me know and I'll cook you some of my famous italian meals while we toke your beautiful nugs. he a girl can wish

G

Having a good time

Having a good time

Y0Oo° all,
I'm still a little sad cuz my plan to join you didn't work. :badday:
I left friday evening to Rotterdam and I was hoping to reach the SB the day after at noon.
Some dumb shit happened and I didn't came further than Scheveningen ... and sunday morning I woke up in my own bed. without meeting you all crazy herbsmen, without a A'dam smoke out, without some crazy seeds and with some bluesy feelings … Jahman, luckily the future is unwritten, so I rather start dreaming of and start planning seriously for the next smoke out. 4:20

OYA ~> some of the samples I had with me :

7507Proeverij-Boxken--med.jpg

Peace & have lots of fun,

_ ° 0 _

. :sasmokin:

Latest posts

Latest posts