What's new

Same Problem AGAIN - Necrotic Spotting (pics)

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Looking back, I can see how my post may seem like I suggest using ph up and down together, that was unintentional and I have fixed that post.

sorry for any confusion, thanks for pointing that out, minds I. :wave:

W

Weedman Herb

Skipload said:
If you just switch to hydo you soil growers can sleep better at night. JK, enjoy that soil.
What soil? kesh is using "hydo" techniques in an Inert soilless medium ... I guess that makes them a step ahead of your curve? Now that his salts are being handled better he IS sleeping better at night.
Good to hear things are looking greener ...

Koskesh

yep hehe right on weedman. the issue has actually progressed somewhat since my last update, but nothing near last time, and i attribute the progression to not fully flushing before changing the method. like i said before, it's not possible due to time constraints, but they will definitely make it to harvest and be better/more than last time. i do have the next round about to start 12/12 so in about 2-3 weeks i'll know 100% if my issues are solved - i suspect they are. I am going to flush a couple of the current ones to see the difference, but it's not very good scientific experiment conditions since they're already affected, how to measure progression if all plants are progressing at different rates to begin with? that's why i'll only know for sure next round, just to make that clear

headyPete, it was minds I's post that i thought suggested mixing acid and base, not yours. not sure if he was responding to yours or just giving info.. it's all good

and yea i'm sleepin pretty good lol :joint:

on another note, i just got 1 pack of Chocolope from dna, soaked all 6 and they all cracked :) anybody try this one?

cheers

edit: here's the plants i kept behind in veg, same age same everything just no 12/12 - looking fine...

and here's the ones in flower, taken today at 24 days:

Last edited:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
great info in here, helped me out as well.

I have black spots and all that jazz as well. Going to go through this thread and fix mine as well.

I have dolomite lime, can't I crush it up, put it in the water and water that way versus mixing it in the soil? Wouldn't it get into the soil that way versus top treating or repotting?

I know I need to go to larger pots and is the first problem but I do think the lime is a missing component in my mix that I can now address.

Great info in here but not sure who to rep, there are too damn many of you lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts