Attachments

• Picture 1284.jpg
    Picture 1284.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 24

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm like DD I cant Handel the pure haze/Sativa strains they make me have panic attacks. If you experience these you should stay clear of these strains.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very limited in oz man so i dont believe it unless i know the grower or have grown it myself. So the answer to that i guess is no.

i think you have a skunk dominant pheno,,,or maybe your clone had a recessive Afghan trait from the SK1,,

just a thought:)

yeh Hammerhead,,,,Haze gives me panic atacks too,,,,,i cant get rid of that feelin fo days after too,,,,it gives me brain twiches

Mate mine stink through veg, flower and dry. Even the clones stink, just by pulling the lid off the humidity dome it stinks the room out. Nothing sweet about it i tell ya! However shantis widow has a sweetish smell.

Hey madb,

This is just a guess so please don't take offense :)

You sure you havent mixed up your haze with the shantis widow?

I'm like DD I cant Handel the pure haze/Sativa strains they make me have panic attacks. If you experience these you should stay clear of these strains.

Thats good info, I had similar years ago but didn't realize it was the high messing with me. When I look back now it doesn't seem that big of a deal but at the time its scary shit :)

Thai Haze

Thai Haze

The plant in the pic is likely a Thai Haze so to keep it relevant to the thread owner ill put up a link if anyone is interested.

Indoor Thai Haze - 1 pound monster !

The other big plant is the Skunk x Haze so I can give a weight and smoke report when its ready.

I have read all this thread and was disappointed to see a lot of people making issue and name dropping for their own sake.

In a very small particular point in time you think you have found the bees knees :) and that entitles you to question a working life span of information and history.

Yeti

just popped 3 bored. scuffed and water soaked 24 hrs. Straight to soil. 2 up in a day. 1 up on the third. All healthy. One slightly mutant and slower growth.

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Hi everyone, hi D.

We ve talked much about the plant here (and the different experiences were quiet good looking) and I d like to read a bit more about the effects.
Can you try people to be a bit more solid on the effects explaination cos i d like to know if the plant is really worth the wait...

I m planning on popping mango haze/super silver haze beans and i won t have enought room to start all species.

Can help be given ??? thx a lot people.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Hi everyone, hi D.

We ve talked much about the plant here (and the different experiences were quiet good looking) and I d like to read a bit more about the effects.
Can you try people to be a bit more solid on the effects explaination cos i d like to know if the plant is really worth the wait...

I m planning on popping mango haze/super silver haze beans and i won t have enought room to start all species.

Can help be given ??? thx a lot people.

I have some experience with this cross, so Ill offer up what I can.

This is a great strain for anyone suffering from social anxiety. It will put you at complete ease and makes conversation flow from you. Im not the most sociable person, but I can chat away all day when under the influence of these ladies.

Oddly enough, being a mostly pure sativa, I find they are great for helping me sleep. Normally sativas keep me awake, but not these ladies. I sleep like a baby after smoking them, and its the best sleep medicine around, imo.

There is no stupor or dumbed down high about this cross. Its quite clear headed, but you'll often feel like you're in a haze. My longest flowering lady has the strongest haze feeling(118 days flowering).

There are some really powerful ladies to be found in this cross. I would suggest picking at nearly 100% cloudy if you want to be wrecked.

I had sampled one lady at 4 different stages of flowering, and found day 85 had the strongest kick. Ive only smoked her once when harvested at this date, and I sat on the couch for an hour unable to stand up or even open my eyes. I was wide awake, and thinking clearly, but unable to really do anything. I managed to finally stand and drive myself home, which isn't exactly safe under the influence of these ladies. Once home, I tried to watch something on netflix, but I was so far gone, I decided to pack it in early and go to bed at 9:30, and man did I sleep great. And this was just a .4gram joint shared between me and my buddy. A little goes a long way with her.

I would definitely make some room for them if I were you, but you should flower them immediately and not give any type of extended veg period. They will stretch alot under HPS. You can keep them very compact under 6500k MH or T5's.

I hope you'll find something great out of your seeds. Enjoy.

T

THE PABLOS

I'm flowering Sam's OH X SK#1.....partially pollinated with his Thai Haze X SK#1.....looks like she will go over 100 days in flower...a stretchy mess in my indoor set up.....trained to hell and back...

I've grown a few others....they all leaned to the Haze....but one had an 70-80 day finish....still all structured Haze....it's a very "hit or miss" cross....some are not near as good as others....and you must invest the time...can easily waste a lot of space....or can easily be worth while....I haven't grown enough of them....to pick the stars in vegg or early flower....so I must wait until harvest...to see if a subject is worth a shit. It's dedication growing.

Red sappers and clear sappers....I've had them both....the clear sappers were better.....the one I'm flowering now....is a clear sapper.

After this outcross to the Thai Haze X SK#1.....I'm done with the female side....I will be selecting males from the OHxSK1 X THxSK1.....breeding material....indoors they really are not worth it to me....so I'm using it strictly for outcrosses....but figure I have some favorable expressions within these beans.

Ode to the old skool....

IPuFF

grew out 3 female phenos

One seems to have a sour catpiss smell to it?
2 stretched tall and the other stretched to only about 2x its height

out of the 2 tall phenos:
One is super frosty , has a very nice smell
the other has a similar structure but not nearly as much frost. Although the smell is more distinct in this one.

and out of the shorter pheno:
spear head shapped colas, has more density than the other two but still clearly a sativa. Fat flowers and lots of crystal =]

I can try to nab some pics if anyone would like?
plants are at day 85 flower, 127 from seed

Dave Coulier

Veteran
grew out 3 female phenos

One seems to have a sour catpiss smell to it?
2 stretched tall and the other stretched to only about 2x its height

out of the 2 tall phenos:
One is super frosty , has a very nice smell
the other has a similar structure but not nearly as much frost. Although the smell is more distinct in this one.

and out of the shorter pheno:
spear head shapped colas, has more density than the other two but still clearly a sativa. Fat flowers and lots of crystal =]

I can try to nab some pics if anyone would like?
plants are at day 85 flower, 127 from seed

I would enjoy seeing some pictures.

Rastak'

I prefer say you that i'm sorry if i sound a dick for you but i have a question and i'm sure that you can answer... :)

Is Thaï/Haze x Skunk offered by Seedsman, a strain from Sam the Skunkman???
Or is it a derived form ???

Thanks...

Blessings...

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
well every year i drop 2 beans of Sam;s OH x SK #1 into some seed starters(peat pots filled with seed starter mix) too see if they pop..last 2 years nadda...maybe i will have some luck this year...lol doubt it..but worth a try..

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Scuff 'em really good and don't give up on them for at least 14-21 days. I had a buddy who waited over two weeks - No signs of life, then out of nowhere... PooF!

thanks beta already scuffed them with a lil piece of sandpaper(lol actually cracked one those beans are so tiny) and then planted in peat pots and put on tray and on my folks hot tub(heat) and in a greenhouse..SO optimal conditions..as always we will see what happens, but thanks for the encouragement,,,

peace
Chefboy

Marn

Anyone else think that haze x skunk looks a lot like trainwreck? i got a plant that i'm fairly certain is TW. she looks similar to skunkmans ohazexskunk.

CIMG0930.JPG

Grunt

It's the one strain I never let go of. Freebee seeds, they all germed and it cuts through anything else I'm smoking. One hit shit. Everyone that tries it says "oh wow, one hit!". The smoke that hangs around the room smells delicious. I actually have 24 flowering right now! Crazy I know but the other half of the crop is 4 diff strains of C-99. Long time and short time flowering. This way I never get tired of waiting and they're both Top of the Line!