What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saibai Outdoor 2013/14

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Nah, no wild cannabis here, might get another guerilla growers pollen but unlikely, and definitely not in this case. Had one male Satori, no doubt who the father is. :)
That would be hassle for outdoors over there. :(

_Ina_

Veteran
actually the conditions are good,enough rain,the season is from April till end of October( sometimes shorter or longer)but you have to find proper place without wilds...and you gonna have only few seeds but you cant use them.that's why i make my home mixes in the winter indoors.To be sure.If i could grow in my backyard or in green house everything would be just fine,unfortunately for now it is impossible so i do like you do but directly into the ground.With different result every time:)sometimes i go and find...empty holes with soil:)

rexamus616

Veteran
i hate seeing plants that are being neglected im sorry but if your gonna grow quality strains like c99 mate please take better care of them its either go all in or nothing at all

In a perfect world maybe, but we live in a country in which its highly illegal to cultivate this plant....

Most don't have the luxury of their own property, or the time to travel to grow sites (having a job and family makes it even more difficult)

Are we all to risk our livelyhood/that of our families (keep in mind that your children get taken off you if you are caught "manufacturing/cultivating a prohibited drug") just to seek your approval??!

:moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts