What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Safety of Purchasing/Selling in GTA

GottaGetHigher

I don't know about you guys, i find the only people i can get stuff off of are shady as hell and wouldnt hesitate to shoot me in the head. (for over an ounce)

mr noodles

stop giving your money to these dangerous peoples , grow your own . its the whole idea of this forum .

if you have any medical condition get a membership at a compassion club , at least they might sell you weed but it will be safe on every aspect .but you have to prove you have a legitimate medical condition,compassion club just need a medical certificate stating your med condition .

do yourself a favor and quit buying ,its a pure waste of money anyway , mj is free .

it might sound stupid but what is the worst , taking a risk of being busted for a small grow op or being killed by a cocaine /crack/meth addict with is finger on the trigger ? better try to figure on how to get on track .